General Knowledge Questions - 10
1. Subhash Bose disappeared from his residence in the year-
2. The first Indian to receive an Oscar for music direction is-
A. K.L Saigal
B. Pankaj Kumar Mollick
C. Salil Chowdhury
D. A.R Rahaman
3. The first bengali translator of "Mahabharata" was-
A. Kabikanakan Mukundaram.
C. Kabindra Parameswar.
D. Krishnadas Kabiraj
4. Which of the following dynasties was ruling over North India at the time of Alexander's invasion?
5. Light year is related to-
6. The earliest example of Bengali Literature is-
B. Shri Krishnakirtan.
D. Shri Krishnavijaya.
7. "Pulitzer Prize" is awarded for outstanding work in the field of-
A. Environmental Studies.
B. Science and Technology.
C. International Understanding.
D. Literature and Journalism.
8. The celebrated novel "Godfather" was authored by-
A. Harold Robins
B. John Milton
C. Victor Hugo.
D. Mario Puzo.
9. Socrates, the wise man of ancient world who developed the method of enquiry and instruction, belonged to-
10. The gas present in the stratosphere which filters out some of the sun's ultraviolet light and provides an effective shield against radiation damage to living things is-