Posted By educratsweb.com
❄ Public Utility Forms
🗓 Monday October 1 2018 👁 208
How to withdraw PF Online – It is now Possible to withdraw PF Online
Before you withdraw PF online you should keep in mind that if you withdraw before 5 years, your pf amount will be taxable. Also all the Tax benefit you got previously will be reversed.
EPFO Employees Provident Fund Organisation has started the online facility for the withdrawals of PF funds. The process is easy and less time consuming as the tradition ways to withdraw PF.
Below are the steps for the EPF withdrawal online:
- Open your favorite browser and visit the EPF site www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/Downloads.php?id=sm8_index#Claim%20Form
- Enter your UAN and password and the captcha given on the login window.
- Click on the Manage tab and select KYC. Check if your KYC details such as Aadhaar, PAN and bank details are correct and verified.
- After verifying the KYC details, go to Online Services tab and select Claim from the drop-down menu.
- On the Claim screen, which also shows member details, KYC details and other service details, click on the tab ‘Proceed For Online Claim’ to submit your claim form.
- From the list of options choose as per requirement eg. Under the ‘I Want To Apply For’ tab on the claim form, select one of the following Full EPF Settlement or EPF Part Withdrawal (loan/advance) or Pension Withdrawal.
The PF withdraw request will be processed as per the option you selected, after you submit the form.