super p force is the seal name of Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. One tablet of P force fort medicine contains 150 milligrams of sildenafil citrate ( the main active ingredient). It is a packet of 10 tablets; each tablet is certainly for a different use in a different day.Super P Force is Generic Viagra which Active Ingredient is Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, which are the main active components present in this medicine. This medicine is used to treat male Impotence by interfering with certain enzymes in the body.It is manufactured by Aurochem.
The recommended daily shot of super P force is one medicine which contains 100 mg of Sildenafil and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. You should always take this medicine with a full glass of water.Contact your doctor immediately or go to the nearest hospital or medical facility if you took an overdose. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose then, take the scheduled dose only. Never double the dose since the results can be fatal.According to the different factors, the recommended dose of 160 mg can be effective for 4 to 6 hours.Extra superp-force 200mg is a new form of hybrid combination behavior toward for erectile dysfunction and premature emission.
Containing the active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine, patients can experience a well erection and more control over the extent of sexual intercourse. Dapoxetine is clinically proven and approved in many countries to treat premature ejaculation and allows intercourse to last longer.The above side effects are not dangerous and normally diminish as your body becomes accustomed to the treatment. Patients hand over/out with the above side effects generally do not need to stop taking super P-force.extra super p-force can occassionally cause giddiness and dizziness.Patients are advised to avoid situations such as driving or operating heavy machinery that could result in injury.
Take the drug with caution if you have hypotension or hypertension, cardiac failure, distortion of the penis, sickle-cell anemia, coronary artery illness, multiple myeloma, leukemia, retinitis pigmentosa, a history of cardiac problems, stroke arrhythmia, life-threatening arrhythmia, cardiovascular problems, myocardial infarction, hypersensitivity. Do not combine Super P-Force with other medications used to treat erectile dysfunction.A sign of overdose is priapism.
The part of sildenafil is 100 mg and Dapoxetine is 60 mg. Super p force approved by the Food and Drug Administration available in strength of 160 mg.ED is when you cannot get an erection, or even if you do manage to get one, you are not able to keep it up long sufficient for you to have sex. ED in itself is a big problem, as you are not able to have sex when you suffer from ED.Super P-Force is a combination medication containing sildenafil citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg which is used to treat premature emission (PE) and erectile dysfunction (ED) in male 18 to 64 years old.
p force medicine is in a class of medicine called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by increasing lifeblood afflux to the penis during sexual stimulation.This increased blood flow can cause an erection in the presence of sexual stimulation.
Thus Super P Force is the one of the best and improved medicine that offers you harder and stronger erections in male that are possible only when the human beingis sexually stimulated.The medicine Super P-Force is an alignment of two improved and approved chemical ingredient such as Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Super P-Force is also known to remake the disappear sexual urge of men and with its combine active procedure of super chemical mechanisms Sildenafil Citrate and dapoxetine.Thus these two chemicals works every bit to give temporarily release over the matter of erectile dysfunction and rash ejaculation.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Union Education Minister releases a compilation of initiatives by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually released a compilation of initiatives undertaken by School Education Department during COVID-19 pandemic here today.
The Minister noted that in the year 2020-21, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused an unprecedented public health emergency, affecting almost all countries and territories globally. He further said that the pandemic has led to severe disruptions in normal life,and has impacted children and also affected the
2. Government Launches Mission COVID Suraksha to accelerate Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development The Government of India (GOI) has announced the third stimulus package of Rs. 900 Crore for the Mission COVID Suraksha- The Indian COVID-19 Vaccine Development Mission. This grant will be provided to the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for Research & Development of Indian COVID-19 vaccines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine development Mission with end-to-end focus from preclinical development through clinical deve
4. Best Source Nutrition Best Source Nutrition
Nature hides immense health secrets and healing powers in plants, herbs and fruits. At BestSource® we have a personal commitment to unlock these secrets to bring you nutrition in its natural, purest, most active form as health products to spread wellness.
Our Herbal, Ayurvedic, Dietary supplements and Nutraceuticals target diverse and specific health areas such as supplements for sports, weight loss & detox, organ
5. PM to launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all residents of J&K on 26 December Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY SEHAT to extend coverage to all the residents of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir on 26th December 2020 at 12 noon via video conferencing. The scheme will ensure Universal Health Coverage and focus on providing financial risk protection and ensuring quality and affordable essential health services to all individuals and communities. Union Home Minister and Lieutenant Governor of J&K will also be present on the occasion.
7. Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS decides to work together to set up a Department of Integrative Medicine Ministry of AYUSH and AIIMS have decided to initiate work on setting up a Department of Integrative Medicine at AIIMS. This was decided in a joint visit and review by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, AYUSH and Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director, AIIMS of the Centre for Integrative Medicine and Research (CIMR) at AIIMS, New Delhi. The CIMR receives notable support through the Centre of Excellence Scheme of the Ministry of AYUSH.
Dr. Gautam Sharma, Head, CIMR and senior officers of AYUSH Ministr
9. National Organ Donation Day celebrated in Health Ministry Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare today chaired multiple eventsto mark National Organ Donation Day.
Dr. Harsh Vardhan addressed CRPF jawans on an event to mark the culmination of a massive voluntary campaign that was launched by CRPF on 14th August this year to bring awareness about organ donation among its nearly three and a half lakh jawans in collaboration with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi and Organ Retrieval Banking Organization (ORB
11. Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace Salesforce Research: COVID-19 has rewired the fabric of the workplace
83% of survey participants from India are more interested in online learning/training since the pandemic
79% survey participants from India say technology should play a major role in workplace safety
53% of survey participants from India say that they would switch jobs if it meant they could work remotely
12. Ministry of AYUSH and ICCR to streamline and intensify joint efforts to promote Yoga worldwide In a high level review meeting of collaboration activities between Ministry of AYUSH and Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) for promotion of Yoga globally today at New Delhi, it was resolved to streamline and intensify the joint efforts to promote Yoga in various countries across the world. The review was jointly held by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President, ICCR and Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH. It was also decided to utilise the certification framework of the Yoga Certifi
13. Nursing Colleges in India State-wise number of nursing colleges functional in the country is at Annexure – I.
Health being a State Subject, opening of new nursing colleges falls under the purview of the respective State Governments However, 129 proposals have been received in Indian Nursing Council from States/UTs under Section 13 and 14 of INC Act for opening of B.Sc. (Nursing) programme across the country in 2020-21. State-wise details are at Annexure-II.
The training being provided in the Nursin
15. DBT – ICAR Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortusS19 delta per vaccine Department of Biotechnology (DBT), facilitated Transfer of Technology of novel Brucella vaccine viz. Brucella abortus S19 delta per vaccine, through Video Conferencing (VC), earlier this week and an MoU was signed. This vaccine was developed by ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (ICAR-IVRI), Izatnagar, Uttar Pradesh through a Network project on Brucellosis supported by DBT in which a gene was knocked out from Brucella abortus S19 strain.
16. CCI approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approves acquisition of Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. (“Spinco”) by International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (“IFF”) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002, today.
The proposed combination relates to the acquisition of sole control by IFF, over the Nutrition & Biosciences business (“N&B Business”) of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (“DuPont”), by means of
17. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
18. Ayurvedic Drugs and Protocol for COVID-19 A total of 247 proposals of Ayurveda interventions have been received under modified Extra Mural research (EMR) Scheme for SARS CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 disease. Out of 247 proposals, 21 research proposals recommended by competent authority on Ayurveda for SARS/COVID cases have been approved for funding.
Ministry of AYUSH has formed an Inter-disciplinary AYUSH R&D Task Force. Task Force has formulated and designed clinical research protocols for prophylactic studies and add-on intervent
19. Details of loan disbursal by World Bank to India to fight COVID-19 pandemic The World Bank has so far provided three loans worth $2.5 billion to Government of India to support Government of India’s response to COVID-19 pandemic situation for health ($1 billion), for social protection ($0.75 billion) and for economic stimulus ($0.75 billion), the benefits of which have accrued to all States and UTs. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
20. Yoga finding its way to Cuban hearts The rising popularity of Yoga in Cuba has been a matter of happiness to Yoga-lovers of India. This timeless gift from our ancestors is truly a universal inheritance and is now finding disciples all across the globe.
According to information received from Indian Embassy in Havana, Cuba, Prof. Eduardo Pimentel Vázquez, the President and Founder of the Cuban Yoga Association, is a leading figure for yoga in that country. He has been teaching Yoga in Cuba for 30 years, and has trained 50 ins
21. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
22. Early Indications of COVID 19 Pandemic Outbreak in the country Ministry of Health & Family Welfare was following the evolving situation in China, when WHO India alerted our country on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. The Joint Monitoring Group under Director General of Health Services to met on 8th January, 2020 to review the evolving situation in China and deliberated on public health preparedness and response strategies for the same.
Before the nationwide lockdown, a series of ac
23. Malnutrition in India Malnutrition is not the direct cause of death among children under five years of age. Though it can increase morbidity and mortality by reducing resistance to infections. Malnourished children are more vulnerable to any infection than normal children. The overall under five mortality rate (number of deaths per thousand live births) has reduced from 74.3 as reported by 3rd National Family Health Survey report released in 2005-06 to 49.7 as 4th National Family Health Survey report released in 2015-16.
24. Reduction in Maternal Mortality Rate As per the latest report (2016-18) of Sample Registration System (SRS) released by Registrar General of India (RGI), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) of India per 100,000 live births has declined to 113 in 2016-18 from 122 in 2015-17 and 130 in 2014-2016. The detailed comparative state-wise MMR of the year 2015-17 and 2016-18 is placed at Annexure-I.
Under the National Health Mission (NHM), some of the important steps taken to reduce maternal deaths in the country are as follows:
25. AYUSH Ministry supports a novel e-marathon as part of the Ayush for Immunity Campaign The Ministry of AYUSH has joined hands with Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi to organise a novel e-marathon, as a part of the Ministry’s three-month campaign called “Ayush for Immunity”, focussing on desirable health-promotive and disease preventive steps. Combining technology, physical run, charity and wellness programs, this e-event is expected to add positivity and good health to the lives of the participants.
27 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs5 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
29 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...
30 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2/2021 #UPSC14 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 11/02/2021 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts specially Engineers, Assistant Directors and Medical Specialist as Faculty Assistant Professor, Public Prosecutors, Computer Engineers, Technical Officers etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021).
UPSC Government Jobs Recr ...