The State Govt. launched a scheme in 1980-81 to enable the members of legislature to execute the small schemes of their choice that are developmental and are based on immediate felt local needs, as per the guidelines issued for this purpose. Under this scheme Rs.50.00 lakh has to be provided to each member of the State Legislative.
The objective of this scheme is to facilitate immediate execution of locally important schemes, whose execution may otherwise span over a large period - as per the list of Do's and Don't indicated in the guidelines.
This is a State Plan Scheme whose expenditure is fully borne by the State Government.
Each legislator is supposed to indicate choice of schemes to the tune of Rs fifty lakhs per year to br taken up in his/her constituency to the concerned Deputy Development Commissioner, which will get them implemented by following the established procedures contained in the guidelines and circulars issued by the Rural Development Department.
Local MLA/MLC may be contacted for schemes to be taken up under Community Development Programme.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
2. Union Power Minister inaugurates REC CSR projects worth Rs. 1.64 Crore in Koilwar (Bhojpur District), Bihar Shri. R K Singh, the Minister of State (IC) for Power & New and Renewable Energy dedicated CSR projects undertaken by REC Ltd. (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation) worth Rupees 1.64 Crore, in Koilwar (Bhojpur Dirtict, Bihar, through video conferencing yesterday. There were a total of 14 schemes, which included 8 schemes for construction of P.C.C. roads, 3 schemes for installation of LED/ Solar and high mast lights, Construction of 3 community halls. The main objective of the project is to imp
4. Maner Sharif , Patna Bihar Maner Sharif , Patna
Maner Sharif , Patna, Bihar :
Maner is a town situated 25 Km from Patna on bank of Ganga. Maner was the western gate of Patliputra (Patna) in the Mauryan rule. It is believed the town is named
6. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
12. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
13. Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar Tourist Place in Vaishali, Bihar - Ashoka Pillar
Emperor Ashoka built The Lion Pillar at Kolhua. It is made of a highly polished single piece of red sandstone, surmounted by a bell shaped capital, 18.3 m high. A life-size figure of a lion is placed on top of the pillar. There is a small tank here known as Ramkund. This pillar beside a brick stupa at Kolhua commemorates Buddha’s last sermon
14. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
20. Tourist Places in Saharsa Bihar This space highlights the tourist places to visit in the district. It also displays the information such as description, how to reach, where to stay and other activities at tourist place.
21. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
22. Cabinet approves establishment of new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved establishment of a new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Darbhanga, Bihar. This will be established under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY). The Cabinet also approved creation of one post of Director in the basic pay of Rs 2,25,000/- (fixed) plus NPA (however pay + NPA would not exceed Rs 2,37,500/-) for the above AIIMS.
The total cost will be Rs.1264 crore and is like
23. Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar Ugana Mahadev Madhubani, Bihar
Bhavani is situated in the village, 3 kms from Pandaul railway station. It is said that Lord Shiva became so influenced by the devotion of Vidyapati that he used to live with Vidyapati as a servant. According to the story of Lokmanas, Lord Shiva turned his disguise into a foolish bast and came to the Vidyapati and began to serve. While working here, he became a professor of Vidyapati. Vidyapati went wherever they went and took the gourd with them. Grow too yes w
29 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar5 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...