Software Testing has come up with many new trends that make testing faster and accurate. It brings the updates in software design, development, testing, and deployment. The primary goal of these updates is cost optimization and quality product delivery. Top companies are adopting this new technology updates for their application testing with the integration of cloud computing and business analytics. These testing technologies are focused on quality and reliability that brings results in reduced errors, improved security, and high performance.
Top industries are integrated into the new testing technologies to speed up the software development life cycle in an agile environment. Here, we have presented the top five trending technologies which are involved in the software testing process to increase the performance and fasten the deployment.
Scriptless Test Automation in Software Testing
Software Testing is one of the growing domains with a lot of changes and improvements. Test automation has a major impact on software testing that makes the application release faster with high quality than ever before. Automation makes the testing process more interesting and it reduces the human efforts with the acceleration of the testing process that makes the higher assurance of ROI. ‘Scriptless Automation’ is the latest update of automation testing that allows the testing engineers and business users to automate test cases without coding trouble. It helps them to get faster results and reduces the time consuming for understanding the code or scripts.
Benefits of Scriptless Test Automation
Scriptless Test Automation has the following benefits
It is stimulation between business analysts and technical experts which means it allows the participation of business analysts in software testing as it is a code-free and understandable process.
It reduces the time of automation efficiently by detecting errors during the development itself.
It avoids the technical obligation with the integrating smart frame design that reduces the future costs arise by script maintenance.
It speeds up the script design and development which is possible with the simple and non-complex testing process that has a rich user interface
This Scriptless Test Automation can be done with some latest testing tools such as TestCraft, Ranorex Studio, and ACCELQ.
Artificial Intelligence in Software Testing
Software Testing ensures maximum precision and more accuracy through digital transformation such as AI, ML, and so on. It replaces manual intervention with the machined to give a more accurate product or the application.
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence in Software Testing
AI provides the computer machines or devices the skills required for understanding the conditions and adapt the transformation with the problem-solving strategies
Machine Learning and AI are used to feed the huge amount of data that can be responding as per the test advancements.
Amazon, Netflix can be able to deliver the ads as per the learning of audience with AI and Big Data.
Google assistance and Alexa are the booming personal assistance that effectively implements AI technology to deliver the results to the users as per request.
Bots-based software testing requires less maintenance and proficient to find new trails via real-time solutions.
The applications that involved software testing with AI bring more accurate and fast results to the users.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) in Software Testing
Advance updates of AI in software testing leading to RPA involvement that has the capability of re-invent the business process as per the technology trends.
Impacts of RPA in Software Testing
It brings Higher Efficiency by reducing cycle time and increasing productivity.
It gives high performance and quality by working continuously and ensures high precision results.
It replaces the full-time human resource with RPA and it saves the cost by 20-25%.
It organizes and collects the data easily from the different resources that help the prediction of future results with the advanced analytics features.
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) in Software Testing
The next-generation infrastructure management technologies are taking the testing process one step forward in the IT industries. The implementation of cloud and virtualization improves the configuration process that can be done in a minute.
Advancement of Software Testing with IaC
It does not require the operation team to depend on the difficult processes and practices for implementing the software updates.
It standardizes the process with shorter time that brings agile environment such as DevOps and Scrum features
It does not require to reinvent the wheel every time for updating the software as it has everything in the code that makes the process more seamless and efficient.
It extends the deployments of an organization's designs in a careful manner that lowers the risk factors which reduces human errors.
Pen-Testing-as-a-service (PTaaS) in Software Testing
PTaaS allows the continuous test cycle with the remedy. It suggests the security changing with on-going testing management.
Benefits of PTaaS that improves the Software Testing
It brings continuous security management through PTaaS that encompasses the managed services
It gives frequent vulnerability scanning with the detailed report
It tracks the changes automatically and ensures the traceability of improvements happens in the application.
Software Testing improves its features with the latest trends such as Scriptless Test Automation, AI, RPA, IaS, and PTaaS, and so on. It helps the testing engineers to test and deploy the product faster and also it assists the user to understand the process clearly. Learn the Software Testing Training in Chennai to know more insights that improve the testing process effectively and efficiently.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. Study on Cultivation of GM Crops Bt cotton is the only genetically modified (GM) crop that has been approved for commercial cultivation in 2002 by the Government of India. Long term studies were conducted by ICAR on the impact of Bt cotton which did not show any adverse effect on soil, microflora and animal health. However, the Parliam
4. Free EBook Resources
FreeBookSpot is an online source of free ebooks download with 4485 FREE E-BOOKS in 96 categories which up to 71,97 GB.
5. Robotics Courses Robotics CoursesWhat is Robotics?
The field of Robotic systems encompasses everything to do with the design, neural networks, engineering, programming, testing and development of robots, human robots, and collaborative robots to help humans perform daily activities. Robotics is growing rapidly with the advent of big data and the IoT and machines are now capable of processing large quan
7. Interesting Facts about India Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the e
8. IIT Kharagpur Technological Innovation will go on Impacting Lives in Rural India Comments Education Minister The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has successfully validated ‘COVIRAP,’ the diagnostic machine evolved by the IIT Kharagpur researchers, for its efficacy in COVID-19 detection. Various commercial units have already approached the Institute for technology licensing to enable a rapid reach of this innovation to the common people across the State. After rigorous testing with the patient samples by an authorized ICMR laboratory, adhering to their strict guidelines, ICMR has now provid
9. Role of Trainers are Essential & Crucial in Skilling, Reskilling and Upskilling: Shri NarendraModi Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi shares his written address to the nation’s trainers for their remarkable efforts in building the skilling ecosystem during the second edition of KaushalacharyaSamadar 2020 (Kaushalacharya Awards)
92 skill trainers awarded under the five categories- Long term training, short term training, Jan ShikshaSansthan, apprenticeship and entrepreneurship training
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) to
10. JEE Main 2020: Answer Keys released, check tentative schedule for results, expected cut off for IIT- JEE JEE Main 2020 Answer Key has been released today, September 8, 2020. The answer key is available on the official site of NTA JEE at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The objection window has also been opened by the Agency today. Soon after the objection window is closed, the JEE Main 2020 result would be released. The result is expected to release by September 11, 2020.
National Testing Agency, NTA has completed the JEE Main 2020 examination today. As many as 8/67 lakh candidates had registered for the
11. ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020-2023 ACADEMIC SESSION IN CIMAGE ADMISSION OPEN FOR 2020-2023 ACADEMIC SESSION IN CIMAGE
Avail the Bihar Government Student Credit Card (SCC) Scheme
Now students from weaker economic background can also pursue their Higher Education at CIMAGE as they will get support from the Student Credit Card Scheme of the Bihar Government. The scheme is to provide financial support to the students who are willing to pursue their higher educational studies.
Students after getting admitted in the colleg
12. National Testing Agency (NTA) launches Hindi Tests feature on National Test Abhyas mobile app National Testing Agency (NTA) launches Hindi Tests feature on National Test Abhyas mobile app
Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal 'Nishank' today announced that National Testing Agency (NTA) has launched Hindi Tests feature on National Test Abhyas mobile app. He said that competitive exam students preferring Hindi can now practice on their mobile devices with Hindi mock tests released on the National Test Abhyas smartphone app by NTA.
13. CIT-001: Fundamentals of Computer System This course mainly deals with basic working technology and concepts of Computer Systems which includes hardware, software, basics of problem solving and communication networks. Also this course introduce about information security.
This course provides basic understanding about working of a personal computer, introduction to different software tools, uses of different devices including storage devices and I/O devices. The concepts of problem solving and dealing with the development of logic for
15. National Testing Agency postpones Joint Entrance Examination (Main) April-2020 In continuation of PUBLIC NOTICE dated 18.03.2020 issued by the National Testing Agency regarding postponement of the ensuing JEE (Main) April 2020 examinations scheduled on the 5th, 7th to 9th and 11th April 2020, NTA has further notified that as of now the examination is proposed to be held in the last week of May 2020. Exact date will be announced after assessing the situation in the coming weeks.
The National Testing Agency has expressed hope that normalcy will be restored relatively soon;
16. JEE Mains to be held from July 18-23; NEET on July 26: HRD Minister JEE Mains to be held from July 18-23; NEET on July 26: HRD Minister
Interacting with students from across the country, the minister said, JEE-Advanced will be held in August and the dates will be announced soon. He said, National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test, NEET will be held on 26 July.
The HRD Minister said, decision will be taken on pending CBSE Class 10th and 12th board exams soon. The two crucial exams were postponed due to the lockdown impose
19. Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog & National Informatics Centre (NIC) jointly launches CollabCAD in ATL schools Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog and National Informatics Centre (NIC) today jointly launched CollabCAD, a collaborative network, computer enabled software system, providing a total engineering solution from 2D drafting & detailing to 3D product design.
The aim of this initiative is to provide a great platform to students of Atal Tinkering Labs (ATLs) across country to create and modify 3d designs with free flow of creativity and imagination. This software would also enable students to c
20. Union HRD Minister launches AI-powered mobile app for mock tests for JEE Main, NEET 2020 Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched a new mobile app called the ‘National Test Abhyas'. The App has been developed by NTA to enable candidates to take mock tests for upcoming exams such as JEE Main, NEET under the NTA’s purview. The app has been launched to facilitate candidates’ access to high quality mock tests in the safety and comfort of their homes since there was a demand for making up the loss to students due to cl
21. Accelerate Your DATA SCIENCE CAREER for the high-powered future Data Science has phenomenal domination over the IT industry by creating tremendous opportunities in the job market for skilled and certified data science specialists. Though it has asteep learning curve that required combination skills (Python/R and Stats/Math), many professionals enhance themselves with data science for its constant growth. Global firms are upgraded swiftly to these data science techniques to solve their business problems with accurate and quick results.
22. Government to conduct skill mapping of citizens returning from overseas Government to conduct skill mapping of citizens returning from overseas
With the aim of making the best of our skilled workforce returning to the country due to the ongoing pandemic, the Government of India has launched a new initiative SWADES (Skilled Workers Arrival Database for Employment Support) to conduct a skill mapping exercise of the returning citizens under the Vande Bharat Mission. This is a joint initiative of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, the Ministry
23. Top Five Reasons To Prove Manual Testing is Still Significant Software Testing can be done in two ways such as manually or with automation tools. Each has its own pros and conswhen testing the developed software application to ensure its quality. It checks out whether the application has any critical bugs to affect the process flow and&nb
24. Caltech Announces Two-Year Moratorium on SAT and ACT Requirements Caltech has enacted a two-year moratorium on both the requirement and consideration of SAT and ACT test scores as part of the undergraduate admissions process. This change, made in response to the global COVID-19 pandemic and its continuing impact on access to these exams for students across the country and globe, will be in effect for all first-year students applying to Caltech for Fall 2021 and Fall 2022.
Caltech’s undergraduate admissions process has traditionally required students to
25. Data Science Course in Chennai-360DigiTMG Development in the field of Data science is massive from the past few years and career opportunity are more compared to other fields. 360DigiTMG offers Data science course which is designed to suit both professionals and beginners who are willing to make a career in out of it. Data science is growing in the software industry and many Indian companies are looking for Data science with the know