The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has approved to release an additional instalment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners w.e.f. 01.01.2020. There will be an increase of 4 percent over the existing rate of 17 percent of the Basic Pay/Pension, to compensate for price rise.
The combined impact on the exchequer on account of both Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief would be Rs.12,510.04 crore per annum and Rs.14,595.04 crore in Financial Year 2020-21 (for a period of 14 months from January, 2020 to February, 2021). It will benefit about 48.34 lakh Central Government employees and 65.26 lakh pensioners.
The increase is in accordance with the accepted formula, which is based on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 56th Raising Day of Border Security Force (BSF) The Border Security Force (BSF) is celebrating its 56thRaising Day today. On this occasion, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs, Shri Nityanand Rai took the salute of the BSF Raising Day Parade-2020 held at the Chhawla Camp here today. The programme was attended by the Chief of DefenceStaff,General Bipin Rawat, BSF Director General Shri Rakesh Asthana, senior officers of Central Armed Police Forces and the Police and other dignitaries.
2. English rendering of PM’s address in the 18th Episode of ‘Mann Ki Baat 2.0’ on 29.11.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar! I want to share a good news with you all at the beginning of Mann ki Baat today. Every Indian will be proud to know that a very oldidol of Devi Annapurna is returning to India from Canada. This idol was stolen from a temple of Varanasi and smuggled out of the country around 100 years ago somewhere around 1913. I express my gratitude to the Government of Canada and to all those for this large heartedness who made this propitious deed possible. Mata Annapoorna has a very speci
4. Power-packed Apex Committee meeting provides suggestions for finalization of draft STIP 2020 A power-packed Apex Committee meeting of the new Science, Technology & Innovation Policy STIP 2020 discussed various suggestions for the upcoming policy that will pave the way towards a knowledge-based economy.
The meeting on virtual mode chaired by Professor K Vijay Raghavan, Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, and co-chaired by Dr. V K Saraswat, Member Science, NITI Aayog and Professor Ashutosh Sharma, Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Ind
6. PM Releases Book on the Life of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.
In a tweet Shri Modi said “Released a book on the life and ideals of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. The book has been penned by Kirpal Singh Ji, who is based in Chandigarh.”
11. Cabinet approves Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank with DBS Bank India Limited The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval to the Scheme of Amalgamation of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited (LVB) with DBS Bank India Limited (DBIL). On 17.11.2020, to protect depositors' interest and in the interest of financial and banking stability, on RBI's application under section 45 of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, LVB had been under moratorium for a period of 30 days. In parallel, RBI, in consultation with Government, superseded the Board of
12. Shripad Naik chairs e-event on two decades of the National Medicinal Plants Board Shri Shripad Yesso Naik, Minister of State (IC), for AYUSH chaired an e-event organized by the National Medicinal Plant Board on 24th November, 2020 to celebrate its Establishment Day. On this occasion, a “Status Report of NMPB 2020” and “Ayur-veg” e-book were also released.
The AYUSH Minister, Secretary (AYUSH) Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha and other members of the Board complemented NMPB for its progress, achievements and contribution made for growth and deve
13. PM greets people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the people on the occasion of Malayalam New Year.
“As the month of Chingam commences, my greetings to everyone, especially my Malayali sisters and brothers. I pray that the coming year brings with it success, good health and prosperity for all”, the Prime Minister said.
14. CBDT provides ITR Filing Compliance Check Functionality for Scheduled Commercial Banks Central Board of Direct Taxes in exercise of powers conferred under section 138(1)(a) of Income Tax Act, 1961, has issued Order inF.No. 225/136/2020/ITA.II dated 31.08.2020, for furnishing information about IT Return Filing Status to Scheduled Commercial Banks, notified vide notification No. 71/2020 dated 31.08.2020 under sub-clause (ii) of clause (a) of sub-section (1) of section 138 of the Act.
17. Railways enhances Rail Infrastructure and Urban Decongestion in areas near Delhi In order to enhance Railway infrastructure and assist in urban decongestion, Indian Railways is taking series of steps all across the country.
As a part of those activities, Northern Railways has converted the existing Rohtak-Gohana Railway line into a 4.8 km long elevated track. The work on the line is almost complete and it will be commissioned in the next three months.
The said Railway line was going through the heart of the city. There are four level crossings on
18. Private sector participation in Space activities approved Private sector participation in Space activities approved
Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today approved far reaching reforms in the Space sector aimed at boosting private sector participation in the entire range of space activities. The decision taken is in line with the long-term vision of the Prime Minister of transforming India and making the country self-reliant and technologically advanced.
India is among a handful of countries with
19. Webinar Organised On Technology Aspects of Remote Voting Election Commission of India, in partnership with Tamil Nadu e-governance Agency organized a webinar on “Technology aspects of remote voting: Exploring Block chain” on 10th August 2020. The webinar brought together technologists, academicians, policy practitioners, cyber security experts from India and around the world. The initial idea for using block chain based voting solution emerged
21. Postponement of launch of 24x7 Toll-Free Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline of M/o SJ&E The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has regretted that the program regarding the launch of “KIRAN” TOLL-FREE Mental Health Rehabilitation Helpline (1800-599-0019) number on 27-08-2020 through virtual mode has now been postponed and the fresh date of launch will be communicated. The Ministry has also regretted any inconvenience caused due to postponement.
22. Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh Launches Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation (NIIO)
Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh launched the Naval Innovation and Indigenisation Organisation (NIIO) through an online webinar. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri Yogi Adityanath and other dignitaries were also present at the event.
The NIIO puts in place dedicated structures for the end users to interact with academia and industry towards fostering innovation and indigenisation for self-reliance in defence in keeping with t
23. MOHUA Constituted a consultative group of Urban Development Ministers on 29.05.2020 15th Finance Commission (15th FC) in its Report for 2020-21 has recommended that for Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) to qualify for Finance Commission grants from 2021-22 onwards, States will have to notify floor rates for property tax and thereafter show consistent improvement in collection in tandem with the growth rate of State’s own Gross State Domestic Product(GSDP). Additionally, Ministry of Finance, as part of the additional borrowing of 2% of GSDP to States for 2020-21 under Atma Nirbhar Bharat A
24. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
25. BRO constructs 180-feet bailey bridge under three weeks providing connectivity to 20 villages in Uttarakhand Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has constructed a 180-feet bailey bridge in Jauljibi sector of Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand in less than three weeks despite frequent landslides and heavy rains. The 50-metre span concrete bridge was completely washed out on July 27, 2020 when cloudburst hit the area and the nallas and rivers were flooded. This caused a mud flow of tremendous force. There were many casualties also due to landslides and the road communication was broken.
26 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh18 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
27 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering7 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020