PM praises the dedication and commitment of the organizations towards serving humanity
PM exhorts the organizations to continue working towards helping the poor and the needy
Both short-term measures and long-term vision needed to overcome the challenge of COVID-19
Entire nation is displaying immense resilience, grit and patience in facing the challenge: PM
Representatives of social welfare organizations praise leadership of PM in navigating a complicated situation with dexterity
Posted On: 30 MAR 2020 3:15PM by PIB Delhi
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today interacted with representatives of organizations working towards social welfare, via video conference.
Prime Minister said that the entire nation is displaying immense resilience, grit and patience in facing the challenge of COVID-19. Recalling that Mahatma Gandhi used to say that serving the poor and downtrodden is the best way to serve the nation, he praised the dedication and commitment of the participating organization towards serving humanity.
Prime Minister observed that these organizations have three distinct specialities: humane approach, massive reach and connect with people and a service mindset, due to which they are trusted implicitly. He said that the nation is facing an unprecedented crisis and needs the service of these organizations and their resources like never before. He suggested that the organizations can play a huge role in arranging for basic necessities for the poor, and can also dedicate their medical facilities and volunteers to serving patients and the needy. He highlighted that the nation needs both short-term measures and a long-term vision to overcome the challenge.
Prime Minister added that they have a big role to play in countering superstitions, beliefs and misinformation. He observed that in the name of beliefs, people have been seen gathering in places and flouting social distancing norms, adding that it is necessary to further spread the importance of maintaining social distancing to check the spread of the virus.
The representatives of the social welfare organizations praised the leadership of the Prime Minister in navigating a complicated situation with dexterity. They lauded the pro-active measures of the government which have been effective in controlling the spread of the virus. They pledged support to the PM-CARES fund, adding that their workforce will be dedicated completely to the cause of serving the nation in this time of crisis. They also talked about the work being done currently by them to meet the challenge through awareness campaigns through digital means, distribution of essentials, food packets, sanitizers, medicines and provision of medical help to those in need.
Prime Minister reiterated the importance of spreading awareness, helping the poor and needy through arranging for basic necessities, provision of medical facilities and dedicating the volunteers to the cause of serving those impacted by COVID-19. He stressed on the importance of giving medical and scientific advice and countering misinformation. Prime Minister also underlined the need to keep working together to face the challenge of the pandemic.
Advisor to the Prime Minister and CEO, NITI Aayog also participated in the interaction.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Shri Arjun Munda to launch Two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare tomorrow Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda will launch two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare in a collaboration between Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Art of Living (AoL) through video conference here tomorrow. Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Art of Living will grace the occasion.
The first initiative ‘Strengthening PRIs’ will be launched in 5 districts covering 30 Gram Panchayts and 150 villages of Jharkhand, in creating awareness among elected representativ
2. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
3. Vigilance Awareness Week, 2020 The Central Vigilance Commission observes the Vigilance Awareness Week from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020. This is observed every year during the week in which the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (31st October) falls. This awareness week campaign affirms our commitment to promotion of integrity and probity in public life through citizen participation.
In 2020, the Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020 with the theme,
4. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
5. PM addresses the Centenary Convocation of the University of Mysore Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the Centenary Convocation 2020 of the University of Mysore today through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the University of Mysore is the center of the great education system of ancient India, the aspirations and capabilities of future India and has realized the vision of "Rajarshi" Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar and M. Visvesvaraya Ji.
He referred to stalwarts like Bharat Ratna Dr Sarvepalli Radhakr
6. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
8. Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju virtually launches the Fit India Freedom Run today Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju launched the Fit India Freedom Run through an online programme on Friday. The country-wide run promises to become a fitness phenomenon with a host of government and private organizations joining in to participate in it. In view of the nation-wide Corona pandemic, the Fit India Freedom Run has been ideated in a unique way. Participants can run at their own place (wherever they are) and at their own pace (at a time convenient to them) betwe
9. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
12. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
14. 20 Mega Food Park projects set up with the support of Central Government Kerala's first and nation's twentieth mega food park in Palakkad district of Kerala was virtually inaugurated today by the Union Minister for Food Processing Industries, Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar and Chief Minister of Kerala, Mr. Pinarayi Vijayan. Union Minister of State for Food Processing Industries, Shri Rameshwar Teli was also present on the occasion. This project will give impetus to the development of food processing sec
16. Announcement of Results of National Startup Awards 2020 on 6th October, 2020 The Results of the first edition of National Startup Awards will be released by Minister of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Shri Piyush Goyal on 6thOctober, 2020 at 3:30 PM, at the National Media Centre, New Delhi. The virtual felicitation ceremony will be held in the august presence of Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, Shri Som Parkash. The event will be webcast live on NIC, MyGov and related social m
18. Increase in Domestic Violence against Women From the beginning of lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic, the National Commission for Women (NCW) launched an Ad campaign through electronic media and social media inviting women who have suffered any kind of violence to come forward and report it. Further, in addition to handling complaints received through regular modes, NCW has also launched a WhatsApp number 7217735372 on 10.04.2020 for reporting domestic violence cases. The additional modes provided by NCW facilitated reporting of cases, including fr
19. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
20. Nominations for Padma Awards-2021 open till 15th September, 2020 The last date for online nominations/recommendations for the Padma Awards to be announced on the occasion of Republic Day, 2021 is tomorrow (15th September, 2020). The nominations/recommendations for Padma Awards will be received online only on the Padma Awards portal https://padmaawards.gov.in.
The Padma Awards, namely, Padma Vibhushan, Padm
21. Promotion of Tribal Culture, Livelihood and Education Ministry of Tribal Affairs is administrating the schemes of “Support of Tribal Research Institute” and Tribal Festival, Research, Information and Mass Education” under which various activities like research studies/publication of books/documentation including audio visual documentaries to fill the gap of research studies on tribal issues and Promotion of rich tribal cultural heritage as well as capacity building of tribal persons/institutions associated with tribal affairs, disseminatio
22. Sector and Industry wise study of ground level issues for policy formulation is the need of the hour: Shri Nitin Gadkari Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and Road Transport & Highways has highlighted the need for sector wise and industry wise study of the ground level issues by Think Tanks so that new policies may be formulated taking into account their recommendations. He said this while addressing a webinar today. During his interaction with MSME member bodies and Sectoral Associations of FICCI, he said that all the sectors like plastic, garment, leather, pharma
23. Centre Likely to Announce Unlock 5 Guidelines Today: What to Expect in Next Phase of Unlocking? Unlock 5 Guidelines: With the Unlock 4 coming to an end, the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is likely to announce guidelines for Unlock 5 today with new relaxations for the next phase of the lockdown.
In its earlier announcement, the MHA had allowed Metro trains to resume services across the country.
To further revive the economy, the Centre is expected to ease more restrictions in the coming days and activities would slowly be allowed in areas outside the conta
26 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC8 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
27 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
30 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat14 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
32 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi23 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...
33 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020#UPSC16 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13/2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 12/11/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially System Analyst cum Computer Programmer and Foreman etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 13/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 13 ...