It is well known that the small farmers do not have the economic strength to retain the produce with themselves till the market prices are favourable. There has been a felt need in the country to provide the farming community with facilities for scientific storage so that wastage and produce deterioration are avoided and also to enable it to meet its credit requirement without being compelled to sell the produce at a time when the prices are low. A network of rural godowns will enable small farmers to enhance their holding capacity in order to sell their produce at remunerative prices and avoid distress sales. Accordingly, Gramin Bhandaran Yojana, a capital investment subsidy scheme for construction / renovation of rural godowns was introduced in 2001-2002.
The main objectives of the scheme include creation of scientific storage capacity with allied facilities in rural areas to meet the requirements of farmers for storing farm produce, processed farm produce and agricultural inputs; promotion of grading, standardization and quality control of agricultural produce to improve their marketability; prevention of distress sale immediately after harvest by providing the facility of pledge financing and marketing credit; strengthen agricultural marketing infrastructure in the country by paving the way for the introduction of a national system of warehouse receipts in respect of agricultural commodities stored in such godowns and to reverse the declining trend of investment in agriculture sector by encouraging private and cooperative sectors to invest in the creation of storage infrastructure in the country.
The project for construction of rural godowns can be taken up by individuals, farmers, groups of farmers/growers, firms, non-Government organizations (NGOs), Self Help Groups(SHGs), companies, corporations, co-operatives, federations and agricultural produce marketing committees in the country.
Under the scheme, the entrepreneur will be free to construct godown at any place, as per his/her commercial judgment except that it should be outside the limits of Municipal Corporation area. Rural godowns constructed in the food parks promoted by the Ministry of Food Processing Industries shall also be eligible under the scheme for assistance.
Capacity of a godown shall be decided by an entrepreneur. However, Subsidy under the scheme shall be restricted to a capacity of minimum 100 tonnes and maximum 30,000 tonnes. Rural godowns of smaller size upto 50 tonnes capacity will also be eligible for subsidy under the scheme as a special case based on viability analysis. In hilly areas, rural godowns of smaller size upto 25 tonnes capacity will also be eligible for subsidy.
Conditions for Scientific Storage
Godowns built under the scheme shall be structurally sound on account of engineering considerations and functionally suitable to store the agricultural produce. The entrepreneur may obtain a licence to operate the godown, if required by the State Government concerned, under the State Warehousing Act or any other relevant laws. The rural godowns of 1,000 tonnes capacity and more should get accreditation from Central Warehousing Cooperation (CWC).
Credit Linked Assistance
Subsidy under the scheme is linked to institutional credit and will be available to only such projects as are financed by commercial banks, Regional Rural Banks, state cooperative banks (SCBs), State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank (SCARDBs), Agricultural Development Finance Companies (ADFCs), North Eastern Development Finance Corporation (NEDFI), Urban Cooperative Banks etc. Loan to the entrepreneurs from banks for the construction of godowns would carry an adequate long-term repayment period.
Assistance under the scheme shall be available on capital cost of construction of godown including the cost of allied facilities like boundary wall, internal road, platform, internal drainage system, weighing, grading, packaging, quality certification, warehousing facilities which are functionally required to operate the godown.
Pledge Loan Facility
The farmers keeping their produce in the godown shall be eligible to avail pledge loan on hypothecation of their produce. The terms and conditions governingpledge loans, rate of interest, period of pledge, amount etc. will be as per the guidelines issued by RBI/NABARD and as per normal banking practices followed by the financial institutions.
Rate of subsidy shall be:-
(a) 33.33% of the capital cost of the project for SC/ST entrepreneurs and their cooperatives andin case of projects located in North - Eastern States, hilly areassubject to a maximum ceiling on subsidy of Rs.3.00 crores.
(b) 25% of the capital cost of the project to all categories of farmers, agriculture graduates and cooperatives subject to a maximum ceiling on subsidy of Rs.2.25 crores.
(c) 15% of the capital cost of the project to all other categories of individuals, companies & corporations etc., subject to a maximum ceiling on subsidy of Rs.1.35 crores.
(d) 25% of the capital cost of the project for renovation of godowns of cooperatives with assistance from NCDC.
Capital cost of the project for the purpose of subsidy under the scheme shall be calculated as follows:
a) For godowns up to 1000 tonnes capacity - project cost as appraised by financing bank or actual cost or Rs.3500/- per tonne of storage capacity, whichever is lower;
b) For godowns exceeding 1000 tonnes capacity - project cost as appraised by bank or actual cost or Rs.1500/- per tonne of storage capacity, whichever is lower.
Subsidy shall be released through NABARD for projects financed by commercial, cooperative banks and RRBs. It will be kept in the Subsidy Reserve Fund Account of the financing bank and shall be tax free.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Extension of ESI Scheme to Arunachal Pradesh In its continuous endeavor to cover more workers under ESI Scheme, Govt. of India has now extended the Employees'StateInsurance (ESI) Scheme for the first time to Arunachal Pradesh, with effect from 1st November, 2020. A notification to this effect has been issued by the Central Government for notifying the district of Papum Pare,under ESI Scheme.
All factories located in the district of Papum Pare of Arunachal Pradesh employing 10 or more persons shall become eligible for coverage under ES
2. Government has launched YuWaah – a multi-stakeholder platform to make young people career ready Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports and United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) have signed a “Statement of Intent” on 20.07.2020 to establish YuWaah, Generation Unlimited (GenU), a global multi-stakeholder platform in India. As per the Statement of Intent, the objectives of this project are:
Support young people by providing entrepreneurship classes (online and offline) with successful entrepreneurs and experts, towards establishing entrepreneurial mindset among young people.
4. Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs) Launched on 31.07.2020 Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants/ poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. Following steps have been taken to implement the scheme of ARHCs for urban migrants/poor:
Operational Guidelines of ARHCs along with other implementation framework have been circulated to all States/Union Territories (UTs) for planni
5. Steps to Promote Export during Pandemic Since March 2020, during COVID-19 pandemic, regular meetings were held with the Export Promotion Councils (EPCs), Chambers of Commerce and Industry, Industry bodies and Associations to discuss issues and problems faced by the exporters and ways to promote exports during the pandemic. The issues raised by them were taken up with the concerned Ministries/Departments for an early redressal.
Government has taken the following key steps to boost exports:
The validity of Foreign Tra
6. Tender to Local Companies To ensure that the local firms are allotted the tender under Atmanirbhar Bharat, the following measures have been taken:-
1. The Department of Expenditure (DoE) vide Order No. 12/17/2019-PPD dated 15.05.2020 (copy also available on website of Department of Expenditure) has amended Rule 161 (iv) of General Financial Rules (GFR) 2017 restricting Global Tender Enquiry (GTE) for the contract/ supply value of above Rs. 200 crore to enable floating of local tenders by Procuring Entities of Government
7. Railway Projects Railway Projects are sanctioned Zonal Railway wise and not State-wise, as, Indian Railway’s network straddles across various state boundaries. Indian Railways has taken up 513 Railway Projects (New Line, Gauge Conversion and Doubling works). These projects are in different stages of planning/sanction/execution. The project-wise details including cost, expenditure and outlay are available in public domain on Indian Railways’ website i.e.
8. Replacing Railway Level Crossings with Flyovers Government proposes to replace Level crossings (LC) in the country with Road Over Bridges (ROB) on cost sharing basis with State Govt, if Train Vehicle Unit (TVU) of LC is more than one lakh. Road under bridges (RUB) are provided to replace the level crossing, wherever technically feasible.
Total 2834 LCs were replaced by ROB/RUBs between 01.04.2015 till 31.03.2020.
Total expenditure of ₹15628 Cr. has been made towards replacement of LCs by ROB/RUBs from 01.04.2015 till 31.03.2020.
9. National Technical Textiles Mission The Government has approved the proposal for creation of National Technical Textiles Mission for a period of 4 years (2020-21 to 2023-24) with an outlay of Rs.1480 crores. The distribution of funds is (i) For Research Innovation & Development – Rs. 1000 crores, (ii) For Promotion and Market Development- Rs.50 crore, (iii) For Education, Training and Skilling- Rs. 400 crore, and (iv) For Export Promotion – Rs.10 crores and balance Rs.20 crores for administrative expenses.
10. Development of Women and Children The Ministry of Women & Child Development implements following schemes to promote the development of women and children across the country:
Anganwadi Services: Anganwadi Services under Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme, aiming at holistic development of children below 6 years of age and pregnant women & lactating mothers, by providing a package of six services comprising (i) Supplementary nutrition; (ii) Pre-school non-f
11. Various steps to boost export competitiveness Government has taken various steps to boost export competitiveness in Steel sector. These are as under:
(i) Export promotion schemes like Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS), Market Access Initiative, Export Promotion Council, Advance Authorization, Export Promotion of Capital Goods (EPCG) etc.
(ii) Maintaining very low import duty on critical inputs like coking coa
12. Insurance coverage to PMJDY account holders Under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), a free RuPay debit card is provided to the PMJDY account holders with inbuilt accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 lakh. This coverage amount has since been raised from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh to PMJDY accounts opened after 28.08.2018. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Giving more details, the Min
13. Functioning of PM-AASHA Scheme Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay SanraksHan Abhiyan’ (PM-AASHA) is an umbrella scheme to ensure Minimum Support Price (MSP) to farmers. It comprises the erstwhile Price Support Scheme (PSS) with certain modifications and rolling out of new schemes of Price Deficiency Payment Scheme (PDPS) and pilot of Private Procurement and Stockist Scheme (PPSS). Under PM-AASHA, States/UTs are offered to choose either PSS and PDPS in a given procurement season with respect to particular oilseeds crop for the entire St
14. e-MARKET Since e-commerce and e-market opens up opportunities for firms, including major companies, traders & local businessmen, to reach newer markets and expand their area of operation, it is expected that it is going to benefit them significantly. Though, no data is collected by the Government, on sales/profits made by various companies, exclusively due to expansion of e-markets. Representations have been received, wherein traders associations have informed that their business has been impacted by activiti
15. Make In India Scheme Targets for production of indigenous defence equipment are decided based on requirements of the Armed Forces. Procurement of defence equipment is undertaken from various domestic as well as foreign vendors, based on threat perception, operational challenges and technological changes and to keep the Armed Forces in a state of readiness to meet the entire spectrum of security challenges.
‘Make in India’ is implemented in defence sector through various policy initiatives which promotes
16. More than 11 Lakh Indians Returned to India Under Vande Bharat Mission Vande Bharat Mission consists of special repatriation flights operated by Indian carriers and chartered flights operated by both Indian and foreign carriers. As per information provided by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), till 31.08.2020, more than 11 lakh Indians (excluding land border crossings) have returned to India under the Vande Bharat Mission. Country-wise and State-wise number of passengers returned are at Annexure A. (
18. Social Security net of ESIC and EPFO to Widen opening up for all workers and self-employed Minister of State (I/C) for Labour & Employment, Shri Santosh Gangwar, while responding to the debate in the Lok Sabha, has stated today that the three Bills introduced in the House for historic labour reforms in the country, will prove to be a Game Changer in the labour welfare reforms covering more than 50 crores organized and unorganized workers in the country. This also includes gig, platform and also opens up the doors for social security to those in the self-employment sector.
19. Supply of Meals to Students during the Lockdown State Governments and UT Administrations have been advised to provide Food Security Allowance (FSA) comprising of foodgrains, pulses, oil etc (equivalent to cooking cost) to all eligible children till such time as their schools are closed due to aforesaid pandemic. The modalities for this purpose are decided by the respective States and UTs, according to the prevailing circumstances. States and UTs have also been advised to take necessary precautionary measures in view of the situation caused by COVID-19
20. Social Security for AWWs, Women and Children during Pandemic Under the Social Security benefits, Anganwadi Workers (AWWs)/ Anganwadi Helpers (AWHs) are covered under the following Insurance Schemes:
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18 to 50 years are covered under PMJJBY for life cover of Rs.2.00 lakh (covers life risk, death due to any reason).
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY): AWWs and AWHs in the age group of 18-59 years are covered under PMSBY fo
21. Use of Chemicals and Pesticides for Ripening of Fruits As per the information provided by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; sub-regulation 2.3.5 of Food Safety and Standards (Prohibition and Restriction on Sales) Regulations, 2011 is related to “Prohibition of use of Calcium Carbide in ripening of fruits”. According to this sub regulation, “No person shall sell or offer or expose for sale or have in his premises for the purpose of sale under any description, fruits which have be
22. Procurement of agricultural produces and payment of MSP to farmers Procurement of wheat and paddy is done by Centralized Procurement System and Decentralized Procurement (DCP) System.Under Centralized Procurement System, the procurement of wheat and paddy in Central Pool are undertaken either by FCI directly or through State Government agencies. Under Decentralized Procurement (DCP) System,the State Government itself undertakes direct purchase of paddy and wheat. Food Corporation of India (FCI) is the Central nodal agency for procurement of wheat and Paddy. Total quanti
23. Rise in Price of Essential Food Items Monthly Average of retail prices in respect of 22 essential commodities monitored by Department of Consumer Affairs (DoCA) from March 2020 to August 2020 indicating the increase in retail prices is as follows-
Department of Consumer Affairs (Price Monitoring Division)
24. Relief Package to Promote Fisheries The Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying has launched a flagship scheme namely Pradhan MantriMatsyaSampadaYojana(PMMSY) as a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Covid-19 relief package with an estimated investment of Rs. 20,050 crores for implementation in all the States/Union Territories over a period of 5 years from FY 2020-21 to FY 2024-25. The Scheme is being implemented in all the States and Union Territories including Assam, Haryana and North Eastern States. In a
25. Considerations under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana he Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) was launched, as a one-time special intervention, with the objective to provide rural connectivity, by way of a single all- weather road, to the eligible unconnected habitations of designated population size (500+ in plain areas and 250+ in North-Eastern States, Himalayan States, Deserts and Tribal Areas as per 2001 census) in the core network for uplifting the socio-economic condition of the rural population. Hence, the primary objective of the scheme was to p
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching64 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
27 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan4 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
29 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC2 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
30 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC13 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
36 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC7 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
37 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC1 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
38 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management21 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
41 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh9 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
48 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).
49 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi22 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...