Tag : #
List of Common Names of Chemical Compounds and Formulas
|Plaster of Paris
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
1. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held —New Delhi
2. Who is the first person to set foot on Moon —Neil Armstrong
3. Which was the first talkie film of India —Alam Ara
4. Which was the first English ship that came to India —Red Dragon
5. Which was the
2. NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A and B) Exam General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam Held on 1-3-2015)
NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A and B) Exam General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam Held on 1-3-2015)
1. World's first robot-staffed Hotel is set to open in which of the following countries?
(A) China (B) US (C) Singapore (D) Abu Dhabi (E) Japan (Ans : E)
2. In which of the following states, the per capita availability of Milk is highest in the country?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Haryana (C) Guajarat (D) Punjab (E) T
3. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
4. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
7. IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam General Awareness Solved Questions
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam General Awareness Solved Questions
1. The Speaker of Lok Sabha in India is elected by the–
(A) Members of Lok Sabha (B) Members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(C) Council of Ministers (D) Speakers of State Legislative Assemblies (Ans : A)
2. The responsibility for framing the Constitution of independent India was entrusted to the–
(A) Lok Sabha (B) Rajya Sabha (C)
8. Indian States General Knowledge Questions
Indian States General Knowledge Questions
1. In which state has India's largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently —Andhra Pradesh
2. Which Indian State has the minimum total forest cover —Haryana
3. If you wish to visit Golconda Fort, you will have to go to which state —Karnataka
4. Which state produces maximum Soya bean —Madhya Pr
9. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
10. General Knowledge Questions About Sports
General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
11. Chhattisgarh Objective General Knowledge Questions
Chhattisgarh Objective General Knowledge Questions
1. Who of the following was the first elected member of Chhattisgarh elected from the constituency of municipal councils of Nagpur and Chhattisgarh in the Legislative Assembly of the Central Provinces in 1913 ?
(A) Shivdas Daga (B) Mahant Laxminarayandas (C) NathmalMunim (D) Shivprasad (Ans : C)
2. What is Kusiyaar in Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Paddy (B) Banana (C) Cocon
12. RAJASTHAN CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
RAJASTHAN CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. As per the constitutional provision, who has the absolute and ultimate powers regarding the passing of money bills?
Ans:-the house of the people
2:- As per the constitutional of India, the reports of the comptroller and auditor general of India relating to the accounts of the state shall be submitted to?
Ans:- the Governor of state
17. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
19. Delhi Postman Mail Guard Exam General Knowledge Solved Paper (Exam Held on 21-12-2014)
Delhi Postman Mail Guard Exam General Knowledge Solved Paper (Exam Held on 21-12-2014)
1. Who among the following has not won the Bharat Ratna Award?
(A) CNR Rao (B) M. G. Ramachandran
(C) Sivaji Ganesan (D) K. Kamaraj (Ans : C)
2. Complete the following series: YAZ, WBX, UCV, .……
(A) STD (B) SOT (C) SEP (D) SDQ (Ans : B)
3. Who among the following has not
20. General Awareness Practice Study Material
General Awareness Practice Study Material
Indian history and culture
1. What medieval building double dome (Double Dome) whose tomb was built in the first place? - Sikander Lodi's Tomb
2. Where is the pillar on which the peace message of Ashoka and Samudragupta's military victories are engraved details of both? - Prayag
3. AD 1960 by Aurangzeb. In order to suppress the growing power of Shivaji who gets new was expressed? - To Shai
21. Insurance Related General Knowledge Practice Questions
Insurance Related General Knowledge Practice Questions
1. National Agricultural Insurance Scheme replace Comprehensive Crop Insurance Scheme was introduced in the year–
(Ans : c)
2. Earlier it was thought safe to allow each financial institution to carry out only one type of finance service. But now Banks are selling
22. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE PRACTICE QUESTIONS
1. Which of the following is not a part of India's Money Market ?
(A) Bill Markets (B) Call Money Market (C) Banks (D) Indian Gold Council (Ans : D)
2. Which of the following States introduced a high-tech foodgrain rationing system to ensure timely supply of the foodgrains to people living below poverty line ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Tamil Nadu (C) Delhi (D) Karnataka (