Tag : # &
Important Names of Common Chemical Name & Formula
||Potassium aluminium sulphate
||Calcium chloro oxychloride or calcium chlorohypochloride
|Brine (or common salt)
||Sodium tetraborate decahydrate
|Chalk (marble) or pearl
|Chilli salt petre
||Sodium sulphate decahydrate
||Calcium sulphate dihydrate
||Sodium thiosulphate pentahydrate
|Sal ammonia (Nausadar)
||Sudium carbonate decahydrate
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
General Knowledge Questions About First in India and World
1. Where was the first session of the Constituent Assembly held —New Delhi
2. Who is the first person to set foot on Moon —Neil Armstrong
3. Which was the first talkie film of India —Alam Ara
4. Which was the first English ship that came to India —Red Dragon
5. Which was the
2. NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A and B) Exam General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam Held on 1-3-2015)
NABARD Assistant Manager (Grade A and B) Exam General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam Held on 1-3-2015)
1. World's first robot-staffed Hotel is set to open in which of the following countries?
(A) China (B) US (C) Singapore (D) Abu Dhabi (E) Japan (Ans : E)
2. In which of the following states, the per capita availability of Milk is highest in the country?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Haryana (C) Guajarat (D) Punjab (E) T
3. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
4. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
7. IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam General Awareness Solved Questions
IGNOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam General Awareness Solved Questions
1. The Speaker of Lok Sabha in India is elected by the–
(A) Members of Lok Sabha (B) Members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(C) Council of Ministers (D) Speakers of State Legislative Assemblies (Ans : A)
2. The responsibility for framing the Constitution of independent India was entrusted to the–
(A) Lok Sabha (B) Rajya Sabha (C)
8. Indian States General Knowledge Questions
Indian States General Knowledge Questions
1. In which state has India's largest private sector sea port been commissioned recently —Andhra Pradesh
2. Which Indian State has the minimum total forest cover —Haryana
3. If you wish to visit Golconda Fort, you will have to go to which state —Karnataka
4. Which state produces maximum Soya bean —Madhya Pr
9. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
10. General Knowledge Questions About Sports
General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
11. Chhattisgarh Objective General Knowledge Questions
Chhattisgarh Objective General Knowledge Questions
1. Who of the following was the first elected member of Chhattisgarh elected from the constituency of municipal councils of Nagpur and Chhattisgarh in the Legislative Assembly of the Central Provinces in 1913 ?
(A) Shivdas Daga (B) Mahant Laxminarayandas (C) NathmalMunim (D) Shivprasad (Ans : C)
2. What is Kusiyaar in Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Paddy (B) Banana (C) Cocon
12. RAJASTHAN CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
RAJASTHAN CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. As per the constitutional provision, who has the absolute and ultimate powers regarding the passing of money bills?
Ans:-the house of the people
2:- As per the constitutional of India, the reports of the comptroller and auditor general of India relating to the accounts of the state shall be submitted to?
Ans:- the Governor of state
14. Important National and Independence Days of All Countries
Important National and Independence Days of All Countries
January 1 – Camaroon-Independence Day
January 1 – Haiti-Independence Day
January 1 – Western Samoa-Independence Day
January 1 – Sudan-National Day
January 1 – Burma-Independence Day
January 1 – Chad-Independence Day
January 1 – Australia-Australia Day
18. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
20. Gratuity: How To Calculate, Rules, Eligibility and Formula
Gratuity is a benefit received by an employee for services rendered to an organisation. For companies covered under the Gratuity Act, this benefit is paid when an employee completes five or more years of service with the employer. An employee gets gratuity when he/she resigns, retires or is laid off. In case of death or disablement there is no minimum eligibility period.
How Gratuity is Calculate
The gratuity amount depends upon the tenure of service and last drawn
21. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
22. Delhi Postman Mail Guard Exam General Knowledge Solved Paper (Exam Held on 21-12-2014)
Delhi Postman Mail Guard Exam General Knowledge Solved Paper (Exam Held on 21-12-2014)
1. Who among the following has not won the Bharat Ratna Award?
(A) CNR Rao (B) M. G. Ramachandran
(C) Sivaji Ganesan (D) K. Kamaraj (Ans : C)
2. Complete the following series: YAZ, WBX, UCV, .……
(A) STD (B) SOT (C) SEP (D) SDQ (Ans : B)
3. Who among the following has not
23. Important Days in India
Important Days in India
January 1– Army Medical Corps Establishment Day, Global Family Day
January 9– NRI Day / Pravasi Bhartiya Divas
January 11– Death Anniversary of Lal Bahadur Shastri
January 12– National Youth Day (Birth Day of Swami Vivekanand)
January 15– Army Day
January 23– Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's Birth Anniversary
January 24– National G
24. IMPORTANT COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY AND THEIR CHAIRMEN
IMPORTANT COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY AND THEIR CHAIRMEN
Name of the Committee Chairman
Committee on the Rules of Rajendra Prasad
Steering Committee Rajendra Prasad
Finance and Staff Committee Rajendra Prasad
25. General Awareness Practice Study Material
General Awareness Practice Study Material
Indian history and culture
1. What medieval building double dome (Double Dome) whose tomb was built in the first place? - Sikander Lodi's Tomb
2. Where is the pillar on which the peace message of Ashoka and Samudragupta's military victories are engraved details of both? - Prayag
3. AD 1960 by Aurangzeb. In order to suppress the growing power of Shivaji who gets new was expressed? - To Shai