Indian history and culture
1. What medieval building double dome (Double Dome) whose tomb was built in the first place? - Sikander Lodi's Tomb
2. Where is the pillar on which the peace message of Ashoka and Samudragupta's military victories are engraved details of both? - Prayag
3. AD 1960 by Aurangzeb. In order to suppress the growing power of Shivaji who gets new was expressed? - To Shaista Khan
4. What was the Mughal emperor's coronation twice? - Aurangzeb
5. What dynasty Currencies Shiva is depicted in human form? - Kushan dynasty
6. Supporting treaty Indian ruler who was the first to admit? - Nizam of Hyderabad
7. noted in Kanchi 'Kailash temple' Who built? - Narasimha Varman II
8. What was the Mughal emperors adopted the title King of the South? - Aurangzeb
9. Gandhi-Irwin pact signed Kinhonne instrumental in? - Tej Bahadur Sapru, M. R. Jayakar and b. M. The scribes and liberal leaders
10. What ruler to measure land use Jrib started? - Sher Shah Suri
11. What is the motto of the international forum "The second world is possible '(Another World is possible)? - The World Social Forum (World Social Forum) in
12. (Central Rice Research Institute) is the location of the Central Rice Research Institute? - Cuttack (Orissa)
13. Based on the recommendations of the Committee of National Agricultural Bank was set up? - Shivaraman Committee
14. 'CAPART' (CAPART) What is the full form? - Men's Action and Rural Technology Council for Advanced Negative People
15. Department of the Reserve Bank note issuance gold fund, is required at all times of what value? - 115 cr.
16. In India, inflation is measured by the index 16. How? - WPI
17 European countries have adopted the name of the unified currency? - Euro
18. Pulses (pulses) which pulses (dal), the MSP for the crop year 2010-11 has been fixed? - Moong dal Rs 3170. Per quintal
19. 'renewable stream scheme which state is concerned? - Rajasthan
20. 'Mr.' (SRI-System of Rice Intensification) technology is used in which areas? - Grain
21. Which elements of the tomato red color is caused by the presence? - Lycopene
22. 'Kanya Vidya Dhan' scheme has been launched in which state? - Uttar Pradesh
23. "In India, special export processing zone '(Special Export Processing Zone) where first established? - In Kandla
24. RBI reduced cash reserve ratio by 24. If the credit, but will affect? - Credit will be less
25. Tax Reform Committee '(Tax Reforms Committee) was appointed the Chairman of? - The king Chelliah
Indian polity and constitution
26. President's national crisis (National Emergency) in what circumstances may announce? - In situations of external aggression and armed rebellion
27. Who was elected unopposed as president of the country? - Neelam Sanjiv Reddy
28. Article 28 of the Constitution under which the impeachment against the President (Impeachment) - Under Article 61
29. What is the underlying purpose behind the policy director of the elements? - Welfare state building
31. The basic rights to which organization has the right to ban necessary? - Parliament
32. The Constitution provides the total schedules? - XII
33. Quo-Warranto Writ literally means what? - "What is your authority?"
34. Who was the first president of the Lok Sabha? - Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
35. The Constitution provides for the concurrent list of the constitution which has been? - Australia
36. The Constitution of India, which was founded by a constituent assembly Gi- -kabinet mission under the 1946 plan
37. Article 34 imposes restrictions on how fundamental rights? - When martial law be applied anywhere in India
38.Article 38 of the Constitution which has been discussed in the fundamental duties? - Article 51 (A) in
39. The right to personal freedom which officer to be civil? - Top high court and the Supreme Court
40. Who was the first Chairman of the Council of Independent India? - Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
National Freedom Movement
41. Where and when was the establishment of the All India Kisan Sabha? - Lucknow, 1936
42. The establishment of the Muslim League, who was Viceroy of India? - Lord Minto II
43. India, not two nations, this statement is what? - Mohammad Ali Jinnah
44. Bal Gangadhar Tilak 'Father of Indian Anarest' (Father of Indian Unrest) Who said that? - The Belentain Cirol
45. The session of the Muslim League which was attended by Congress? - Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya
46. 'passive resistance' (Passive Resistance) was the father of the theory? - Aribind Ghosh
47. "The Indian press Messiah is called Who? - Sir Charles Metcalfe and the Lord Macaulay
48. Hindustan Socialist Republican Army, who did formed? - Chandra Shekhar Azad
49. Lord Lytton which year was held in Delhi Darbar? - Year 1877
50. The crime of nationalism when declared by the British education? - In 1898
Geography of India and abroad
51. Eco-Saunding technique which is used for the task? - To measure the depth of the sea
52. Which country's southernmost point, Cape Farewell? - New Zealand's
53. On which river is the famous Kariba Dam? - Zambezi river
54. The closest stars to Earth (Proxima Santori) How long does the light to reach the earth? - 4.3 years
55. 1 ° latitude are Pradrrshit about how many kilometers? - 111 km
56. "Sandwich Islands" whose old name? - Hawaii Island
57. What are the two countries leading producer of asbestos? - India and USA
58. "Eco-Saunding 'for your use of the work is done? - To measure the depth of the sea
59. Indian territorial waters extend to how far from the coast? - 12 nautical miles
60. Farl is associated with the rule? - From the direction of winds
General Science & Technology
61. Industrial production of polythene is multiplication whom? - Of ethylene
62. "Newton-Seconds' is counter to what amount? - Momentum (Momentum) of
63. The percentage of U-235 in natural uranium is about? - 0.72%
64. Tracking and Renjing -satelait station in India '(Satellite Tracking and Ranging Station-STARS) is located where? - Kawalur (TN)
65. Lighting power, how changes in the cell's energy? - Transformation of light energy into electrical energy
66. Guru water (Heavy Water) molecular weight of the (Molecular Weight) is? - Automatic License assignment
67. internal energy of the ideal gas depends only on the heating to-
68. Which bomb only affects living things, not buildings? - Neutron
69. AB blood group of the person receiving it, sometimes universal (Universal Recipient) also says, because Unmen- antibody (Antibody) are not
70. E.E.G. Whose activity is to enter? - Brain
Law and Justice
71. untouchability (crime) Act was passed in which year? - 1955
72. Who have said to the federal law that the federal Ha'- It Aplembi Paul
73. Which institution for providing legal aid to the poor, free and fair was founded in 1987? - Legal Services Authorities Act
74. What part of the Constitution of India, the card is called the Constitution? - Preamble to the Constitution
75. "Who in the Constitution citizens' basic rights defenders and the guarantor has been established? - The Supreme Court of India
76. Good Harvest Gram element fertilizer (NPK) may be given in the amount of? - 20 kg N + 40 kg P2O5 + 20 kg K2O and 20 kg sulfur / ha
77. A small rash gram (Gram / Chickpea) species of seed per hectare is kept? - 60-65 kg / ha
78. If land zinc (Zn) deficiency, the gram crop fertilizer to be what? - 20 kg zinc sulphate (21% Zn) per hectare
79. Gram (Gram / Chickpea) of Ukta resistant (Wilt Resistant) are species? - Dkp-92-3; KWR-108, JG-315, JG-16, JG-74 and resistant
80. What is the average yields of chickpea? - Some 18-20. / Ha
81. Which of the International Tennis Federation ITF 2015, best female player of the year is awarded to the woman? - American Serena Williams
82. 'Derby' (Derby) which sport is concerned? - Horse racing (Horse Racing) by
83. How long interval since the Asian Games are held? - 4 year time period covered by the
84. In 2015, the American who was honored with the award for best male football player is? - Michael Bradley
85. The first Indian to win a gold medal in the Olympic Games it? - Abhinav Bindra
86. Guru Gobind Singh Sports College has been established in which city? - Lucknow
87. For excellence in game What is the greatest reward? - Arjuna
88. Somdev Verman related to which game players? - Lawn tennis
89. How many players play the game of volleyball? - 6 Players
90. The theme of the Olympic torch-the Journey of Harmony (Journey of Harmony)
91. United Nations Day (UN Day) is celebrated? - October 24
92. Human Resources Development Ministry was established when? - September 26, 1985
93. "Wadia Institute in Dehradun is related to the subject? - Earth Science (Geology)
94. Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T) Kanpur which has Mirnan nano satellites on the occasion of the golden jubilee celebrations of the Institute been assigned to the President? - Firefly
95. US President Barack Hussein Obama was the candidate of which political party? - Democratic Party
96. India's first successful nuclear tests at Pokhran what the code was called? - Smiling Buddha
97. The United States 'appeal of the Kansians Foundation' (The Appeal of Conscience Foundation) by the Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh, which was selected for the award? - World Statesman Award
98. Myanmar's opposition leader and former general secretary of the National League for Democracy, Aung San Suu Kyi won the Nobel Peace Prize when? - In 1991
99. The name of the German Parliament? - Bundsteg (Bundestag)
100. Brazil's first female president, who have been selected? - Dilma Rofes
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
2. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
3. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
4. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
5. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
8. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
9. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
10. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
11. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
12. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
13. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
14. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
15. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
16. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
17. Indian Railway at a Glance Indian Railway at a Glance
1831-33 : A thought to create railway development for the transportation between Madras and Bangalore cropped up.
1844 : R. S. Stephenson thought of creating East India Railway.
1845-46 : Survey work for new rail line for Calcutta–Delhi.
1848-49 : Construction of Howrah and Raniganj rail line.
19. Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860 Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860
1. Which one of the following is not essential for an offence?
(A) Intention (B) Motive (C) Prohibited act (D) Punishment for act (Ans : B)
2. In which of the following mens rea has been considered to be an essential element of an offence?
(A) Srinivasmal Barolia Vs. Emperor (B) R. Vs. Tolsen
(C) Nathulal Vs. State of Madhya Pradesh (D) All of the above (
21. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014) Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
22. Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017) Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017)
1. Which is not the objective of scrapping the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
(a) To abolish black money
(b) To eliminate corruption
(c) To accelerate the economic growth
(d) None of the above
(Ans : c)
2. Which sector has more growth rate to accelerate the industrial growth of India in 2015-16?
23. Different types of Awards and Prizes Different types of Awards and Prizes
• It is the most coveted international award of the world.
• It was instituted by the inventor of dynamite, Alfred Bernard Nobel (1833-96)
• The award is given on Dec.10, which is the death anniversary of its founder.
• Nobel made a trust from the money that he earned through the patent of his invention whose interest is used to give the money for the Nobel Prizes
24. INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an organisation of South Asian nations, which was established on 8 December 1985 when the government of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka formally adopted its charter providing for the promotion of economic and social progress, cultural development within the South Asia region and also for fri
25. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
29 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
30 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
31 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana21 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
32 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
33 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
34 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs16 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
35 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank11 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
36 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand11 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
37 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank18 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...