Employees State Insurance Corporation Upper Division Clerks Exam 2012 General Knowledge Solved Paper
1. The expression “Tryst with Destiny” was first used by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on the occasion of–
(A) Dandi March (B) August 14/15 night
(C) Quit India Movement (D) None of these (Ans : B)
2. Alpha-Keratin is a protein present in–
(A) Wool (B) Eggs
(C) Blood (D) Skin (Ans : A)
3. To whom did Iitutmish dedicate the Qutub Minar?
(A) Razia Sultan (B) Qutbuddin Aibak
(C) Moinuddin Chishti (D) Qutabuddin Bhaktiyar Kaki (Ans : B)
4. Who amongst the following is the author of the book “Many Lives Many Masters”?
(A) Robin Cook (B) L. K. Advani
(C) Briyan Viz (D) None of these (Ans : C)
5. Winter Olympics 2018 will be held in–
(A) Italy (B) Brazil
(C) USA (D) South Korea (Ans : D)
6. In which State was Krishnapatnam Port constructed?
(A) Odisha (B) Andhra Pradesh
(C) Kerala (D) Maharashtra (Ans : B)
7. The well-known book “The Rediscovery of India” has been written by–
(A) L. K. Advani (B) Anita Desai
(C) Vikram Seth (D) Meghnad Desai (Ans : D)
8. Which country gives Magsaysay awards?
(A) India (B) Britain
(C) China (D) The Philippines (Ans : D)
9. Silver halides are used in photographic plates because they are–
(A) Reduced by light (B) Totally colourless
(C) Soluble in hyposolution (D) Oxidised in air (Ans : A)
10. Tetra ethyl lead (TEL) is–
(A) An antioxidant (B) An antiknock compound
(C) A reductant (D) None of these (Ans : B)
11. What is the full form of the term ‘NPA’ as used in banking environment?
(A) Not Profitable Assets (B) Net Performing Assets
(C) Non Performing Assets (D) New Potential Accounts (Ans : C)
12. Yakshagan is the famous dance form of the State of–
(A) Odisha (B) Karnataka
(C) Assam (D) Kerala (Ans : B)
13. Bull fighting is the national game of–
(A) Spain (B) Italy
(C) Poland (D) Sudan (Ans : A)
14. The expected energy of electrons at absolute zero is called–
(A) Work function (B) Potential energy
(C) Emission energy (D) Fermi energy (Ans : D)
15. The electromagnetic waves do not transport–
(A) Charge (B) Energy
(C) Information (D) Momentum (Ans : C)
16. Which of the following country won the Cricket Asia Cup 2012 ?
(A) India (B) Sri Lanka
(C) Pakistan (D) Bangladesh (Ans : C)
17. Mahe, which is situated on the Malabar on the Western Ghats, is a part of–
(A) Puducherry (B) Tamil Nadu
(C) Maharashtra (D) Kerala (Ans : A)
18. Who among the following Indian rulers was a contemporary of Akbar?
(A) Ahilya Bai (B) Raja Sawai Jai Sing
(C) Rani Durgawati (D) Martanda Varma (Ans : C)
19. Match List-I (Temple/Heritage Site) with List-II (State) and select the correct answer using the codes given below the lists– List-I (Temple/Heritage Site)
A. Brihadeswara Temple B. Dilwara Temple
C. Lingaraja Temple D. Hampi Group of Mountains List-II (State)
1. Odisha 2. Tamil Nadu
3. Karnataka 4. Rajasthan
(A) A3, B1, C4, D2 (B) A3, B2, C4, D1
(C) A2, B4, C1, D3 (D) A2, B3, C1, D4 (Ans : C)
20. The Tropic of Cancer passes through–
(A) India and Saudi Arabia (B) India and Iran
(C) Iran and Pakistan (D) None of these (Ans : A)
21. Who developed Hydrogen Bomb?
(A) Samuel Cohen (B) Wernher von Braun
(C) Edward Teller (D) J. Robert Open Heimer (Ans : C)
22. The most abundant element in the human body is–
(A) Iron (B) Oxygen
(C) Carbon (D) Nitrogen (Ans : B)
23. In which one of the following Union Territories do the people of the Onge tribe live?
(A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands (B) Daman and Diu
(C) Dadar and Nagar Haveli (D) Lakshadweep (Ans : A)
24. Which one of the following statements correctly describes the Fourth Schedule of the Constitution of India?
(A) It contains the scheme of the distribution of powers between the union and states
(B) It allocates seats in the council of states
(C) It contains the languages listed in the constitution
(D) It contains the provisions regarding the administration of tribal areas (Ans : B)
25. Who among the following is well known as an exponent of flute?
(A) Madhup Mudgal (B) Shafaat Ahmad
(C) Ronu Mazumdar (D) Debu Choudhari (Ans : C)
26. Kuril Island is under territorial dispute between which countries–
(A) Japan and Russia (B) South Korea and North Korea
(C) Japan and South Korea (D) Japan and North Korea (Ans : A)
27. Which of the following is not a writ provided in the Constitution of India–
(A) Mandamus (B) Quo Warranto
(C) Habeas Corpus (D) Injunction (Ans : D)
28. A stick immersed in water appears bent due to the phenomena of–
(A) Reflection of light (B) Diffraction of light
(C) Refraction of light (D) Dispersion of light (Ans : C)
29. The oldest style of composition of North Indian Classical music is–
(A) Ghazal (B) Dhruvpad
(C) Thumari (D) None of these (Ans : B)
30. Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha at present is–
(A) Ms. Sushma Swaraj (B) Mr. Karia Munda
(C) Mr. Arun Jaitely (D) None of these (Ans : B)
31. Who among the following presides over the National Development Council–
(A) The Finance Minister of India
(B) The Speaker of Lok Sabha
(C) Prime Minister of India
(D) The elected members from among the chief ministers of the States (Ans : C)
32. Under Right to Education Act, the children of which of the following age groups are eligible to get free education–
(A) Up to 5 years (B) Between 6 and 10 years
(C) Between 6 and 14 years (D) Between 8 and 12 years (Ans : C)
33. The Indian Parliament consists of–
(A) Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and the President (B) Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
(C) Lok Sabha and State assemblies (D) Lok Sabha only (Ans : A)
34. A line on a meteorological map joining places of equal rainfall is called–
(A) Isoclinic (B) Isobar
(C) Isogenic (D) Isohyet (Ans : D)
35. In which part of a human body “Hippocampus” is located ?
(A) Brain (B) Eyes
(C) Ears (D) Nose (Ans : A)
36. What is psephology ?
(A) Statistical study of elections voting etc. (B) Study of rainfall pattern
(C) Study of gene disorder (D) None of the above is true (Ans : A)
37. This state contributes 70% of India’s coffee and silk. Name this state–
(A) Karnataka (B) Assam
(C) Rajasthan (D) Punjab (Ans : A)
38. Which Sikh Guru was tortured and killed on the directions of Aurangzeb?
(A) Teg Bahadur (B) Arjan Dev
(C) Ram Das (D) None of these (Ans : A)
39. Which of the following Muslim rulers remained in the captivity of his son?
(A) Akbar (B) Aurangzeb
(C) Shahjahan (D) Jahangir (Ans : C)
40. Some of the rock-cut temples, known as the seven pagodas, were built by the–
(A) Pallavas (B) Cholas
(C) Rashtrakutas (D) None of these (Ans : A)
41. Who amongst the following was impeached in England for acts committed as Governor-General of India?
(A) Wellesley (B) Warren Hastings
(C) Cornwallis (D) Cavendish Bentinck (Ans : B)
42. The black hole theory was discovered by–
(A) Hargobind Khurana (B) C. V. Raman
(C) S. Ramanujan (D) S. Chandrashekhar (Ans : D)
43. The principal objective of Muhammad-bin-Tughluq in shifting his capital to Daultabad was to–
(A) Inflict sufferings on the residents of Delhi whom he regarded unworthy of his benevolence
(B) Expand his empire to the whole of South India
(C) Move away from the centre of Rajput resistance to his rule
(D) Find a better strategic location for the capital of his empire (Ans : D)
44. Gujarat is the largest producer of salt in India because–
(A) It has extensive shallow seas
(B) It has extensive dry coast
(C) Its coastal waters are very saline
(D) Besides producing salt from saline water it has reserves of rock salt (Ans : D)
45. Which of the following statements is not correct?
(A) Wheat is grown in Punjab (B) Tea is produced in Assam
(C) Coffee is grown in Karnataka (D) Saffron is produced in Himachal Pradesh (Ans : D)
46. Who is responsible to collect the Service Tax?
(A) Income Tax Department (B) Postal Department
(C) Central Excise Department (D) Commercial Tax Department of the State/Union Territory (Ans : C)
47. Which one of the following is not a gland?
(A) Liver (B) Kidney
(C) Stomach (D) Pancreas (Ans : C)
48. Potassium permanganate is used for purifying drinking water, because it–
(A) Is an oxidising agent (B) Dissolves the impurities of water
(C) Is a reducing agent (D) None of these (Ans : A)
49. Which city is also known as the “Big Apple”?
(A) Canberra, Australia (B) Madrid, Spain
(C) New York, The US (D) Lausanne, Switzerland (Ans : C)
50. Which of the following was used as a chemical weapon in the First World War?
(A) Mustard gas (B) Water gas
(C) Hydrogen cyanide (D) Carbon monoxide (Ans : A)
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
2. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
3. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
4. Cane UP Enquiry Online for the Farmer Uttar Pradesh Government started the scheme which is known by the UP Ganna Parchi Online Calendar portal so that if the sugarcane farmer can take directly benefit from the www caneup in website. they can get all information regarding cane up slip, survey, reports, payment issue, and many more things.
Note: Uttar Pradesh has the largest area almost 50 percent of the cane area in the country, followed by Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tam
5. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
6. What is Mission Karmayogi? Dubbed as the biggest bureaucratic reform initiative, the Union Cabinet Wednesday approved ‘Mission Karmayogi’, a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said this exercise will “radically” improve the government’s human resource management practices and asserted it will use state-of-the-art infrastructure to
7. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
8. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
9. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
10. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
11. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
12. IMPORTANT COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY AND THEIR CHAIRMEN IMPORTANT COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY AND THEIR CHAIRMEN
Name of the Committee Chairman
Committee on the Rules of Rajendra Prasad
Steering Committee Rajendra Prasad
Finance and Staff Committee Rajendra Prasad
13. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
14. Top Crop Producing States in India Top Crop Producing States in India
Apple: Jammu & Kashmir
Rice: West Bengal
Barley: Uttar Pradesh
15. Nobel Laureates Nobel Laureates
Amartya Sen (b-1933): Prof. Amartya Sen is the recipient of the Nobel Prize for Economics for the year 1998, becoming the first Asian to have been honoured with the award. The Santiniketanborn economist who is a pioneer in Welfare Economics has to his credit several books and papers on aspects of welfare and development. An economist with a difference, Prof. Sen is a humanist. He has distinguished himself with his outstanding writings on
16. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
17. INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS INDIAN STATES AND IMPORTANT FESTIVALS
Zatra at Cansaulim
Feast of St. Francis Xavier
Feast of Immaculate Conception,
Goa Liberation Day.
Losar, Himachal Day
18. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
19. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
20. COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY COMMITTEES OF THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY
The Constituent Assembly appointed a number of committees to deal with different tasks of constitution-making. Out of these, eight were major committees and the others were minor committees.
The names of these committees and their chairmen are given below :
1. Union Powers Committee - Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Union Constitution Committee - Jawaharlal
21. United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) USCIRF is an independent, bipartisan U.S. federal government commission created by the 1998 International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA) that monitors the universal right to freedom of religion or belief abroad. USCIRF uses international standards to monitor religious freedom violations globally, and makes policy recommendations to the President, the Secretary of State, and Congress. USCIRF Commissioners are appointed by the President and Congressional leaders of both political parties. T
22. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
23. Amazing Facts about the Human Body Amazing Facts about the Human Body
1. A Human baby has over 300 bones (60 more than adults). With the passage of time some bones get dissolved inside and some get joined with others.
2. At the point when a pregnant lady endures organ harm, (for example, a heart assault), the hatchling sends undeveloped cells to the harmed organ to help repair it. Furthermore ladies who have beforehand been pregnant show neurological insurance against specific infections.
24. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching34 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
31 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab3 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
32 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
33 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC18 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
34 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh7 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
35 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat8 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
36 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh6 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
38 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar17 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
43 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri24 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
45 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand14 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
47 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank7 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
49 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Bank18 Days Remaining for Apply anara Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Bengaluru (syndicate Bank is merged with Canara Bank), invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in the Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines (Advertisement No. CB/RP/2/2020).