1. Which of the following is not a part of India's Money Market ?
(A) Bill Markets (B) Call Money Market (C) Banks (D) Indian Gold Council (Ans : D)
2. Which of the following States introduced a high-tech foodgrain rationing system to ensure timely supply of the foodgrains to people living below poverty line ?
(A) Maharashtra (B) Tamil Nadu (C) Delhi (D) Karnataka (Ans : D)
3. Barack Hussain Obama belongs to which of the following political parties ?
(A) Republican (B) Democratic (C) Labour
(D) American National Congress (Ans : B)
4. Which of the following State Governments had announced that it would provide a special package of incentives to Employment Intensive Industries?
(A) Punjab (B) Karna taka (C) Bihar
(D) Uttar Pradesh (Ans : C)
5. Who amongst the following is the author of the book “The Exile” ?
(A) B. G. Verghese (B) Philip Roth (C) Aravind Adiga
(D) Navtej Saran (Ans : D)
6. Which of the following is not a fertilizer product ?
(A) Urea (B) Murate of Potash (C) Di Ammonium Phosphate
(D) Calcium Carbonate (Ans : D)
7. Which of the following programmes is being implemented in all the districts of the country ?
(A) Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (B) Navodaya Vidyalay (C) Ultra Mega Power Project
(D) None of 'these (Ans : D)
8. The Government of India decided to provide a bonus price of Rs. 50 per quintal on which of the following products over and above its minimum support price of Rs. 850 per quintal?
(A) Wheat (B) Paddy (C) Sugarcane
(D) Cotton (Ans : B)
9. Which of the following services is not provided by the post offices in India?
(A) Savings Bank Scheme (B) Retailing of Mutual Funds (C) Sale of Stamp Papers (Judicial)
(D) Issuance of Demand Drafts (Ans : B)
10. Which of the following diseases is not covered under Integrated Disease Surveillance project ?
(A) Cholera (B) Tuberculosis (C) AIDS
(D) Polio (Ans : A)
11. Who amongst the following is the author of the book “The Namesake” ?
(A) Vikram Seth (B) V. S. Naipaul (C) Arun Bhagat
(D) Jhumpa Lahiri (Ans : D)
12. Dronacharya Award is given for excellence in–
(A) Literary work (B) Social service (C) Coaching in sports
(D) Journalism (Ans : C)
13. India's Space Rocket Launching Centre is in–
(A) Port Blair (B) Hassan (C) Tirupati
(D) Sriharikota (Ans : D)
14. Besides USA, India has signed Nuclear Agreement with which of the following countries and is named as “Cooperation Agreement for Peaceful Uses, of Nuclear Energy” ?
(A) Italy (B) Germany (C) France
(D) Canada (Ans : C)
15. 'Merdeka Cup' is associated with the game of–
(A) Badminton (B) Football (C) Hockey
(D) Golf (Ans : B)
16. World Ozone Day is observed on–
(A) 16th September (B) 16th October (C) 16th November
(D) 26th September (Ans : A)
17. Which of the following is not a Government-sponsored organisation?
(A) Small Industries Development Bank of India (B) NABARD
(C) National Housing Bank (D) ICICI Bank
(Ans : D)
18. Who amongst the following is the author of the novel “The White Tiger” ?
(A) Jhumpa Lahiri (B) Steve Waugh (C) Aravind Adiga
(D) Paul Krugman (Ans : C)
19. Which of the following is the correct description of the Capital Market? Capital Market comprises
(A) Stock Markets and Bond Markets (B) Banks and Insurance Companies
(C) RBI and Nationalised Banks (D) Stock Markets and Banks
(Ans : A)
20. Which of the following organisations has provided a USS 150 million loan to overhaul the Khadi and Village Industry in India?
(A) World Bank (B) International Monetary Fund (C) Asian Development Bank
(D) European Union (Ans : C)
21. Which of the following countries is not the member of IBSA ?
(A) India (B) Bangladesh (C) South Africa
(D) Brazil (Ans : B)
22. Which of the followings countries is not the member of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) ?
(A) Russia (B) USA (C) France
(D) Iran (Ans : D)
23. Which of the following terms is used in the game of Lawn Tennis?
(A) Double Fault (B) Half Nelson (C) Cox
(D) Crease (Ans : A)
24. Who amongst the following was the first Prime Minister of Nepal after it had got the status of the democratic republic nation?
(A) Ram Baran Yadav (B) Subhash Nembang
(C) G. P. Koirala (D) Pushpa Kamal Dahal (prachanda)
(Ans : D)
25. 'Agha Khan Cup' is associated with the game of–
(A) Cricket (B) Football (C) Lawn Tennis
(D) Hockey (Ans : D)
26. Which of the following organisations was specially established to operate in Gramin areas by design itself?
(A) Commercial Banks (B) Central Financial Institutes (C) Private Banks
(D) Regional Rural Banks (Ans : D)
27. Who amongst the following is the author of the book (novel) “Infinite Jest?
(A) Quentin Bryce (B) Aravind Adiga (C) Paul Newman
(D) David Foster Wallace (Ans : D)
28. India has purchased Harpoon II Missiles from which of the following countries?
(A) Italy (B) China (C) France
(D) USA (Ans : D)
29. Which of the following is not one of the Millennium Goals set by U.N.O. ?
(A) Achieve Universal Primary Education (B) Improve Computer Literacy
(C) Combat HIV / AIDS (D) Environmental sustainability (Ans : B)
30. Which of the following States introduced “One Kg. Rice for Rupee One” scheme, the first of its kind in the country?
(A) West Bengal (B) Odisha (C) Bihar
(D) Tamil Nadu (Ans : D)
Admission Consultant Beautician Training Institutes Books Stores CA & ICWA Training Institutes Coaching College Competitive Exams Education & Jobs Education Consultants Fashion Designing Training Institutes Film And Television Institute Hardware And Network Training Institutes Institution Journalism Training Institutes Medical Colleges Music Academies Online Classes Online Examination Centre Radio Jockey Training Institutes Recruitment Agencies and Job Consultancy Research Institutes Robotics Training Institutes School School For Mentally Challenged Software Training Institutes Spoken English Institutes Sports Academies Sports Clubs Stationary Stores Training Institutes Tuitions Typing Institutes Universities University UPSC & IAS Coaching Centres Yoga Instructor