1. Who of the following was the first elected member of Chhattisgarh elected from the constituency of municipal councils of Nagpur and Chhattisgarh in the Legislative Assembly of the Central Provinces in 1913 ?
(A) Shivdas Daga (B) Mahant Laxminarayandas (C) NathmalMunim (D) Shivprasad (Ans : C)
2. What is Kusiyaar in Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Paddy (B) Banana (C) Coconut (D) Sugarcane (Ans : D)
3. What is the percentage of irrigated area in Chhattisgarh State from all sources of irrigation ?
(A) 12 per cent (B) 16 per cent (C) 15 per cent (D) 13 per cent (Ans : A)
4. Which of the following is known as the energy capital of Chhattisgarh State?
(A) Bhilai (B) Sarguja (C) Raipur (D) Korba (Ans : D)
5. For whom the Chhattisgarh Soochana Shakit Yojana is running by the Chhattisgarh Govt. ?
(A) This scheme is for S. T. Girls (B) This scheme is for the BPL family girls
(C) This scheme is for all girls (D) This scheme is for S.C. girls (Ans : C)
6. How many districts border are there in Raipur district?
(A) 5 (B) 4 (C) 6 (D) 7 (Ans : C)
7. The right order of pats from East to West in Chhatisgarh is–
(A) Jamira pat, Jarang pat, Jashpur pat, Main pat (B) Jarang pat, Jashpur pat, Jamira pat, Main pat
(C) Jashpur pat, Jarang pat, Main pat, Jarnira pat (D) Jashpur pat, Jarang pat, Jamira pat, Main pat (Ans : E)
8. What is the female literacy rate in Chhattisgarh according to Census of 2011 ?
(A) 56.32% (B) 59.58% (C) 62.27% (D) 64.73% (Ans : B)
9. Which district of Chhattisgarh ranks first in the literacy according to Census of 2011 ?
(A) Raipur (B) Bilaspur (C) Durg (D) Korba (Ans : C)
10. Which district is having highest Human Development Index (HDI) value in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Raipur (B) Korba (C) Durg (D) Bilaspur (Ans : B)
11. What was the education dimension sub-index of Chhattisgarh as per UNDP Inequality Adjusted Human Development Index 2011 ?
(A) 0.192 (B) 0.258 (C) 0.187 (D) 0.202 (Ans : D)
12. What is the area under Bamboo forest in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 5553 sq. kilometer (B) 6556 sq. kilometer (C) 2500 sq. kilometer (D) 6914 sq. kilometer (Ans : B)
13. What is the number of land holdings in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 34.61 lakh (B) 52.10 lakh (C) 41.51 lakh (D) 29.87 lakh (Ans : A)
14. The Chief Administrative Officer of Chhattisgarh State administrative services is–
(A) Principal Secretary (B) Chief Secretary (C) Home Secretary (D) Vidhan Sabha Secretary (Ans : B)
15. Under whom the Director General of Police of Chhattisgarh works ?
(A) Home Secretary (B) Under Secretary (C) Inspector General of Police (D) Joint Secretary (Ans : A)
16. At which of the following place in Chhattisgarh there is a mechanized underground coal mine?
(A) Sohagpur (B) Manikpur (C) Chirimiri (D) Korba (Ans : A)
17. Which one of the following is the first established cement factory in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Jamul Cement Factory (B) Century Cement Factory
(C) Modi Cement Factory (D) Raymond Cement Factory (Ans : A)
18. Who of the Maratha ruler of Chhattisgarh, introduced the ‘Suba’ system?
(A) Birnbaji (B) Chirnnaji (C) Vyankoji (D) Parsoji (Ans : C)
19. Who was not appointed as Superintendent of Chhattisgarh during the period of British Protectorate on Bhosla Kingdom?
(A) Captain Edmund (B) Major P. Vans Agnew (C) Captain Hunter (D) Captain Elliot (Ans : D)
20. Where is the main seat of followers of Kabirpanth situated in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Rajim (B) Kudurmal (C) Kawardha (D) Damakheda (Ans : D)
21. To which the traditional Chhattisgarhi song’ Aa ho debi ganga’ is related?
(A) Bhojali (B) Marriage (C) Jasgeet (D) Baansgeet (Ans : A)
22. Who is the writer and director of Chhattisgarhi ,play ‘Raja Foklawa’ ?
(A) Habib Tanveer (B) Rakesh Tiwari (C) Mirza Masood (D) Subhash Mishra (Ans : B)
23. Who is the first Grammar writer of Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Dr. Baldev Prasad Mishra (B) Padumlal Punnalal Bakshi
(C) Hiralal Kavyopadhyay (D) Dr. Hiralal Shukla (Ans : C)
24. Which Chhattisgarhi writer is related to Chhayavad of Hindi Literature?
(A) Makhanlal Chaturvedi (B) Dr. Paleshwar Sharma
(C) Mukutdhar Pandey (D) Jagannath Prasad Bhanu (Ans : C)
25. What is the number of State Universities in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 7 (B) 6 (C) 14 (D) None of the above (Ans : D)
26. What was the sanctioned admission capacity of Engineering-colleges in the year 2012-13 in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 27680 (B) 22770 (C) 16860 (D) 19590 (Ans : D)
27. Which of the following players from Chhattisgarh has performed captaincy of Indian Hockey team ?
(A) Neha Bajaj (B) Tandra Roy Choudhary (C) Saba Anjum (D) Anjani Patel (Ans : C)
28. What is the percentage of Forest Area to total geographical area of Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 43.85 per cent (B) 48.12 per cent (C) 49.67 per cent (D) 40.21 per cent (Ans : A)
29. Which of the following criteria is not compulsory for Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Children Heart Welfare Scheme?
(A) Native of Chhattisgarh (B) Financial incompetence
(C) Name in below poverty line (BPL) list (D) Institutions contractualised with Government (Ans : C)
30. In which year Rajkumar College was established in Chhattisgarh?
(A) 1882 (B) 1894 (C) 1911 (D) 2000 (Ans : B)
31. What is the tollfree number for Sanjeevani facility in Chhattisgarh?
(A) 100 (B) 108 (C) 1008 (D) 151 (Ans : B)
32. How many administrative divisions are there in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Three (B) Four (C) Five (D) Six (Ans : C)
33. During the Revolt of 1857 in Chhattisgarh, who defeated the Zamindar of Sonakhan, Narayan Singh?
(A) Lieutenant Smith (B) Lieutenant Sanders (C) Captain Blunt (D) Captain Crawfurd (Ans : A)
34. Who of the following leader of Chhattisgarh was elected ‘dictator’ on 14 January, 1932 for the entire central provinces during the Civil Disobedience Movement?
(A) Thakur Chhedilal (B) Ghanshyam Singh Gupta (C) Thakur Pyarelal Singh (D) Ravishankar Shukla (Ans : D)
35. Who of the following was / were the elected members of Swaraj Party from Chhattisgarh from 1924 to 1926 in the Legislattive Council of the Central Provinces?
(A) E. Raghavendra Rao (B) Ravishankar Shukla (C) Ghanshyamsingh Gupta (D) All the above (Ans : D)