Chhattisgarh Objective General Knowledge Questions
1. Who of the following was the first elected member of Chhattisgarh elected from the constituency of municipal councils of Nagpur and Chhattisgarh in the Legislative Assembly of the Central Provinces in 1913 ?
(A) Shivdas Daga (B) Mahant Laxminarayandas (C) NathmalMunim (D) Shivprasad (Ans : C)
2. What is Kusiyaar in Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Paddy (B) Banana (C) Coconut (D) Sugarcane (Ans : D)
3. What is the percentage of irrigated area in Chhattisgarh State from all sources of irrigation ?
(A) 12 per cent (B) 16 per cent (C) 15 per cent (D) 13 per cent (Ans : A)
4. Which of the following is known as the energy capital of Chhattisgarh State?
(A) Bhilai (B) Sarguja (C) Raipur (D) Korba (Ans : D)
5. For whom the Chhattisgarh Soochana Shakit Yojana is running by the Chhattisgarh Govt. ?
(A) This scheme is for S. T. Girls (B) This scheme is for the BPL family girls
(C) This scheme is for all girls (D) This scheme is for S.C. girls (Ans : C)
6. How many districts border are there in Raipur district?
(A) 5 (B) 4 (C) 6 (D) 7 (Ans : C)
7. The right order of pats from East to West in Chhatisgarh is–
(A) Jamira pat, Jarang pat, Jashpur pat, Main pat (B) Jarang pat, Jashpur pat, Jamira pat, Main pat
(C) Jashpur pat, Jarang pat, Main pat, Jarnira pat (D) Jashpur pat, Jarang pat, Jamira pat, Main pat (Ans : E)
8. What is the female literacy rate in Chhattisgarh according to Census of 2011 ?
(A) 56.32% (B) 59.58% (C) 62.27% (D) 64.73% (Ans : B)
9. Which district of Chhattisgarh ranks first in the literacy according to Census of 2011 ?
(A) Raipur (B) Bilaspur (C) Durg (D) Korba (Ans : C)
10. Which district is having highest Human Development Index (HDI) value in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Raipur (B) Korba (C) Durg (D) Bilaspur (Ans : B)
11. What was the education dimension sub-index of Chhattisgarh as per UNDP Inequality Adjusted Human Development Index 2011 ?
(A) 0.192 (B) 0.258 (C) 0.187 (D) 0.202 (Ans : D)
12. What is the area under Bamboo forest in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 5553 sq. kilometer (B) 6556 sq. kilometer (C) 2500 sq. kilometer (D) 6914 sq. kilometer (Ans : B)
13. What is the number of land holdings in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 34.61 lakh (B) 52.10 lakh (C) 41.51 lakh (D) 29.87 lakh (Ans : A)
14. The Chief Administrative Officer of Chhattisgarh State administrative services is–
(A) Principal Secretary (B) Chief Secretary (C) Home Secretary (D) Vidhan Sabha Secretary (Ans : B)
15. Under whom the Director General of Police of Chhattisgarh works ?
(A) Home Secretary (B) Under Secretary (C) Inspector General of Police (D) Joint Secretary (Ans : A)
16. At which of the following place in Chhattisgarh there is a mechanized underground coal mine?
(A) Sohagpur (B) Manikpur (C) Chirimiri (D) Korba (Ans : A)
17. Which one of the following is the first established cement factory in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Jamul Cement Factory (B) Century Cement Factory
(C) Modi Cement Factory (D) Raymond Cement Factory (Ans : A)
18. Who of the Maratha ruler of Chhattisgarh, introduced the ‘Suba’ system?
(A) Birnbaji (B) Chirnnaji (C) Vyankoji (D) Parsoji (Ans : C)
19. Who was not appointed as Superintendent of Chhattisgarh during the period of British Protectorate on Bhosla Kingdom?
(A) Captain Edmund (B) Major P. Vans Agnew (C) Captain Hunter (D) Captain Elliot (Ans : D)
20. Where is the main seat of followers of Kabirpanth situated in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Rajim (B) Kudurmal (C) Kawardha (D) Damakheda (Ans : D)
21. To which the traditional Chhattisgarhi song’ Aa ho debi ganga’ is related?
(A) Bhojali (B) Marriage (C) Jasgeet (D) Baansgeet (Ans : A)
22. Who is the writer and director of Chhattisgarhi ,play ‘Raja Foklawa’ ?
(A) Habib Tanveer (B) Rakesh Tiwari (C) Mirza Masood (D) Subhash Mishra (Ans : B)
23. Who is the first Grammar writer of Chhattisgarhi ?
(A) Dr. Baldev Prasad Mishra (B) Padumlal Punnalal Bakshi
(C) Hiralal Kavyopadhyay (D) Dr. Hiralal Shukla (Ans : C)
24. Which Chhattisgarhi writer is related to Chhayavad of Hindi Literature?
(A) Makhanlal Chaturvedi (B) Dr. Paleshwar Sharma
(C) Mukutdhar Pandey (D) Jagannath Prasad Bhanu (Ans : C)
25. What is the number of State Universities in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 7 (B) 6 (C) 14 (D) None of the above (Ans : D)
26. What was the sanctioned admission capacity of Engineering-colleges in the year 2012-13 in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 27680 (B) 22770 (C) 16860 (D) 19590 (Ans : D)
27. Which of the following players from Chhattisgarh has performed captaincy of Indian Hockey team ?
(A) Neha Bajaj (B) Tandra Roy Choudhary (C) Saba Anjum (D) Anjani Patel (Ans : C)
28. What is the percentage of Forest Area to total geographical area of Chhattisgarh ?
(A) 43.85 per cent (B) 48.12 per cent (C) 49.67 per cent (D) 40.21 per cent (Ans : A)
29. Which of the following criteria is not compulsory for Chhattisgarh Chief Minister’s Children Heart Welfare Scheme?
(A) Native of Chhattisgarh (B) Financial incompetence
(C) Name in below poverty line (BPL) list (D) Institutions contractualised with Government (Ans : C)
30. In which year Rajkumar College was established in Chhattisgarh?
(A) 1882 (B) 1894 (C) 1911 (D) 2000 (Ans : B)
31. What is the tollfree number for Sanjeevani facility in Chhattisgarh?
(A) 100 (B) 108 (C) 1008 (D) 151 (Ans : B)
32. How many administrative divisions are there in Chhattisgarh ?
(A) Three (B) Four (C) Five (D) Six (Ans : C)
33. During the Revolt of 1857 in Chhattisgarh, who defeated the Zamindar of Sonakhan, Narayan Singh?
(A) Lieutenant Smith (B) Lieutenant Sanders (C) Captain Blunt (D) Captain Crawfurd (Ans : A)
34. Who of the following leader of Chhattisgarh was elected ‘dictator’ on 14 January, 1932 for the entire central provinces during the Civil Disobedience Movement?
(A) Thakur Chhedilal (B) Ghanshyam Singh Gupta (C) Thakur Pyarelal Singh (D) Ravishankar Shukla (Ans : D)
35. Who of the following was / were the elected members of Swaraj Party from Chhattisgarh from 1924 to 1926 in the Legislattive Council of the Central Provinces?
(A) E. Raghavendra Rao (B) Ravishankar Shukla (C) Ghanshyamsingh Gupta (D) All the above (Ans : D)
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sarabhai Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
(12 August 1919 – 30 December 1971) was an Indian physicist and astronomer who initiated space research and helped develop nuclear power in India. He was honoured with Padma Bhushan in 1966 and the Padma Vibhushan (posthumously) in 1972. He is internationally regarded as the Father of the Indian Space Program.
Some interesting facts about Vikaram Sa
2. Science in Vedas Science in Vedas
Science in Vedas
The core foundation of Hindu belief is that Vedas contain source of all knowledge – physical or metaphysical. However in last 100 odd years, this belief has come under scrutiny due to the advances that modern science claims to make.
3. Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments Uttar Pradesh : Apex Bodies and Departments
Hon'ble Governor , Uttar Pradesh
Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Government of Uttar Pradesh
Vidhan Sabha, Uttar Pradesh
4. Consumer Protection Act, 2019 comes into force The Consumer Protection Act,2019 comes in to force from today i.e. 20th July 2020. While briefing the media about the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 through video conference here today, the Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Shri Ram Vilas Paswan said that this new Act will empower consumers and help them in protecting their rights through its various no
5. Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) Shaheed Udham Singh (26 December 1899 – 31 July 1940) was a revolutionary belonging to the Ghadar Party, best known for his assassination in London of Michael O'Dwyer, the former lieutenant governor of the Punjab in India, on 13 March 1940. The assassination was in revenge for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in Amritsar in 1919 for which O'Dwyer was responsible. Singh was subsequently tried and convicted of murder and hanged in July 1940. While in custody, he used the name Mo
6. Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936) Dhanpat Rai Shrivastava - (31st July 1880 - 8th October 1936), better known by his pen name Munshi Premchandwas an Indian writer famous for his modern Hindustani literature. He is one of the most celebrated writers of the Indian subcontinent, and is regarded as one of the foremost Hindi writers of the early twentieth century. His novels include Godaan, Karmabhoomi, Gaban, Mansarovar, Idgah. He published his first collection of five short stories in 1907 in a book called Soz-e Watan.
7. Consumer Welfare Fund The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 had set in motion a consumer movement in the country. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 which came into effect from 20th July 2020, and replaces the Consumer Protection Act of 1986 would give greater fillip to the ongoing consumer movement in the country.The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of the Central Consumer Protection Authority (CCPA) to promote, protect and enforce the rights of consumers as a class. The Act provides for simpli
8. July 31, 2020 Google Celebrating Pacita Abad Today’s Doodle celebrates Philippine artist, feminist, and activist Pacita Abad, renowned for her bold use of color and mixed media as well as her use of art to address global themes. On this day in 1984, Abad made history as the first woman to receive the Philippines’ prestigious Ten Outstanding Young Men award.
Pacita Abad was born on October 5th, 1
9. Indian Independence Movement Indian Independence Movement
The Indian independence movement encompasses the efforts to free India from British rule from the Nineteenth Century until the granting of Independence in 1947. The Independence Movement involved a range of different strategies from revolutionary acts of violence, to peaceful non-violent protests.
Leaders of the Independence movement
10. World Metrology Day - 20 May The theme for World Metrology Day 2020 is Measurements for global trade.
This theme was chosen to create awareness of the important role measurement plays in facilitating fair global trade, ensuring products meet standards and regulations, and satisfying customer quality expectations.
Indeed more widely metrology, the science of measurement, plays a central role in scientific discovery and innovation, industrial manufacturing and international trade, in improving the
11. List of First in India List of First in India
● First Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
● Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
● Chief of the Indian Armed Forces—General K. M. Carriappa
● Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
● President—Dr. Rajendra Prasa
12. POWER PLANTS IN INDIA POWER PLANTS IN INDIA
Nuclear power in India
Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2012, India has 20 nuclear reactors in operation in six nuclear power plants, generating 4,780 MW while seven other reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 5,300 MW. In October 2010, India drew up "an
13. HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) HARYANA CIRCLE PA /SA EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
14. History of Indian Postal System History of Indian Postal System
Year — Work
1766 — Establishment of first Indian Postal system by Lord Clive in India.
1774 — Establishment of first G.P.O. in Kolkata by Warren Hastings.
1786 — Establishment of Madras G.P.O.
1793 — Establishment of G.P.O. at Mumbai
1854 — On Oct
15. General Knowledge Questions About Sports General Knowledge Questions About Sports
1. Who is the leading wicket taker in the history of Test cricket —Shane Warne
2. What can be the maximum length of a cricket bat —32'
3. What is the distance between popping crease and stumps on cricket pitch —3½ ft
4. With Which game/sport is 'Popping crease' associated —Cricket
16. DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014) DELHI CIRCLE PA/SA EXAM GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVED PAPER (EXAM HELD ON 27/04/2014)
1) Which one of the following minerals is contained in the Monazite sand of Kerala?
2) The largest sugarcane producing country in the world is:
3) This refers the amount that the commercial banks require to maintain in the form of gold or government approved securities before providing credit to customers:
17. Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017) Chhattisgarh Patwari Exam Solved Question Paper (Exam Held on: 15-01-2017)
1. Which is not the objective of scrapping the Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
(a) To abolish black money
(b) To eliminate corruption
(c) To accelerate the economic growth
(d) None of the above
(Ans : c)
2. Which sector has more growth rate to accelerate the industrial growth of India in 2015-16?
18. Indian Railway at a Glance Indian Railway at a Glance
1831-33 : A thought to create railway development for the transportation between Madras and Bangalore cropped up.
1844 : R. S. Stephenson thought of creating East India Railway.
1845-46 : Survey work for new rail line for Calcutta–Delhi.
1848-49 : Construction of Howrah and Raniganj rail line.
19. RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER RRB EXAM GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SOLVED PAPER
1. When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
(A) 1982 (B) 1989 (C) 1984 (D) 1992 (Ans : C)
2. Shatabdi Express train was started in–
(A) 1984 (B) 1988 (C) 1990 (D) 1985 (Ans : B)
3. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
(A) Jamshedpur (B) Patiala (C) Perambur (D) Varanasi (A
20. Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860 Objective Questions on Indian Penal Code 1860
1. Which one of the following is not essential for an offence?
(A) Intention (B) Motive (C) Prohibited act (D) Punishment for act (Ans : B)
2. In which of the following mens rea has been considered to be an essential element of an offence?
(A) Srinivasmal Barolia Vs. Emperor (B) R. Vs. Tolsen
(C) Nathulal Vs. State of Madhya Pradesh (D) All of the above (
23. Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014) Punjab Circle Postal Assistant Examination General Awareness Solved Paper (Exam held on 18.05.2014)
1. Identify the mismatched pair in national Sports award
Ans : Dharmender Dalal - Dhyan Chand
2.The capital of world youngest nation south sudan is
Ans : Juba
3.which country recently decided to implement Nitaqat law?
Ans : Saudi Arabia
4.The Lokpal and Lokayuktas bill 2013 got the President of india ascent
24. INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES INTERNATIONAL ALLIANCES
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC)
The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is an organisation of South Asian nations, which was established on 8 December 1985 when the government of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka formally adopted its charter providing for the promotion of economic and social progress, cultural development within the South Asia region and also for fri
25. Different types of Awards and Prizes Different types of Awards and Prizes
• It is the most coveted international award of the world.
• It was instituted by the inventor of dynamite, Alfred Bernard Nobel (1833-96)
• The award is given on Dec.10, which is the death anniversary of its founder.
• Nobel made a trust from the money that he earned through the patent of his invention whose interest is used to give the money for the Nobel Prizes
28 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
29 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC12 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
30 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh1 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
31 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh0 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
35 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri18 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
37 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
39 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan24 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...