1. How many teams are participating in IPL 2014?
2. Who is the deputy speaker of Lok Sabha at present?
Ans.: Kariya Munda
3. Who is presently the chairman of the finance commission?
Ans.: Dr Vijay L Khelkar
Yv Reddy is the chairman of 14 Finance commission. But now 13th commission is on running .
4. The Vidhan Sabha of Haryana is ___ and comprises ____ members of legsilative Assembly.
Ans: Unicameral, 90
5. What is the motto of ICC
Ans: Great Sport and Great Spirit
6. Open market operations mean:
Ans: Purchase and sale of securities by the Central Bank
7. Which of the following does not affect credit creation power of Commericial Bank.
Ans: Statutory liquidity ratio
8. How many players are there in each side of a Basketball game:
9. O2, CO2 and N2 being the life supporting gases are chiefly concentrated in:
10. The Chipko Andolan is asscociated with:
11. Instrument for measuring humidity .
12. Female reproductive part of flower
13. A stick immensed in water appears bent due to
14. If a question arise whether a bill is money bill or notAns: B : speaker of house of people15. Which article of constitute of India
16. Constitution of Parliament as per article 79 of the
Ans: President, council of states and the house of the people
17. In the freedom movement of India the year 1930 is associated with
Ans: Dandi March
18. Where is the tomb of Shahjahan is situated
19. Balghat mines is famous for
Ans: Bauxite deposits
20. Longest day in Southern hemisphere
Ans: Dec 21
21.Which of the following extreme locations connected by East West corridor
Ans: Silchar and porbandar
22.” Jagannath Pahadia “ is present Governor of
23. Next Winter Olympics will be held at
Ans: Pyeongchang, south korea
24. Dadashaeb Phalke award for the year 2013 awarded to
25.Who is the Chief Justice of India as on date
Ans: Rajendra Mal Lodha