COVID-19 has had a major impact on all human life and not just in India but globally. Tourism as a sector is naturally hugely impacted with no movement happening either domestically or from across the border. But owing to technology, it is possible to visit places and destinations virtually and plan our travels for a later date. In these unprecedented times, technology is coming handy to maintain human contact and also keep faith that times will be good to be able to travel again soon.
Keeping this in view, the Ministry of Tourism has launched its "DekhoApnaDesh" webinar series from today to provide information on the many destinations and the sheer depth and expanse of the culture and heritage of our Incredible India. The first webinar, which was part of a series that shall unfold, touched upon the long history of Delhi as it has unfolded as 8 cities, each one unique in its character and leaving behind traces which makes Delhi the magnificent city that it is today. The webinar was titled " City of Cities- Delhi's Personal Diary'.
The Union Minister of State for Tourism and Culture (I/C) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel said that the series of webinars shall be an on-going feature and the Ministry would work towards showcasing the diverse and remarkable history and culture of India including its monuments, cuisine, arts, dance forms. natural landscapes, festivals and many other aspects of the rich Indian civilization.
The core of the session based itself on tourism awareness and social history. Laced with interesting anecdotes the session which was conducted by the India city walks for Ministry of Tourism, had enthusiastic participation with 5546 persons registering and many interesting questions were raised which depict the interest of the participants. The webinar shall be available in public domain soon. It will be availableon the Ministry’s social media handles- IncredibleIndia on Instagram and Facebook.
The next webinar is on the 16th of April from 11 am to 12 noon and shall take visitors to the amazing City of Kolkata.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. Ministry of Tourism is promoting rural tourism through various initiatives-Tourism Minister The Ministry of Tourism has launched the Swadesh Darshan Scheme for Integrated Development of theme-based Tourist Circuits for development of tourism infrastructure including last mile connectivity in the country. Recognizing the potential of rural tourism in the country, the Ministry has identified Rural Circuit as one of fifteen thematic circuits identified for development under this scheme.
The objectives of the Swadesh Darshan scheme include creating employment through active involvement of
3. Things to do in Curaçao In this Caribbean island you can enjoy many more attractions than the sea. Its varied gastronomic offer, the charm of Willemstad Street and different extreme sports are some of the things that can be done there.
The charm of Curaçao resides both in its beaches and in its streets. This island, also called healing, in which the sickest slaves, brought from other lands during the Conquest, were
4. Ministry of Tourism organises Dekho Apna Desh Webinar Series on Rural Tourism: From Previous Niche to Future Norm The Ministry of Tourisms Dekho Apna Desh Webinar series titled Rural Tourism: From Previous Niche to Future Norm”on 26th September 2020 focused on the villages, people, farming, culture and the idea of sustainability, responsibility and community living. While millions of 'White Collar' workers lost their jobs or took a steep cut in salaries due to near-total collapse of urban industries, another few million of 'Blue Collar' workers who built our cities &a
5. JODHPUR - A DELIGHTFUL BLEND OF THE MODERN AND THE TRADITIONAL Jodhpur, the second largest city in Rajasthan is popularly known as the Blue City. The name is clearly befitting as most of the architecture – forts, palaces, temples, havelis and even houses are built in vivid shades of blue. The strapping forts that tower this magnificent city sum up to a spectacle you would not want to miss. The mammoth, imposing fortress of Mehrangarh has a landscape dominating a rocky ridge with the eight gates leading out of the fortress. The new city is located outside the s
6. Renting a car in Curaçao Curaçao is an island close to Venezuela, along its sister island Aruba and Bonaire. It is characterized by its beautiful beaches and picturesque architectural creations, which allows it to be identified and recognized as one of the most wonderful and attractive places for visitors of the world.
It is extremely close to South America, and it is a transcontinental island that is also part of one of the Lesser Leeward Antilles and the West Indies. If it is observed on the m
7. Ministry of Tourism is promoting the rich heritage and culture of the country under Dekho Apna Desh initiative The Ministry of Tourism has launched the Dekho Apna Desh (DAD) initiative in January 2020 with the objective of creating awareness among the citizens about the rich heritage and culture of the country, encouraging citizens to travel widely within the country and enhancing tourist footfalls leading to development of local economy and creation of jobs at the local level. This initiative is in line with the 15th August, 2019 address of the Honourable Prime Minister asking every citiz
8. AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes
The carrier launches new routes connecting Mumbai with Goa, Chennai with Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Jaipur with Kolkata
Mumbai, 21st October, 2020: Committed to strengthening its presence and improving connectivity in India, AirAsia India launched six new routes connecting Mumbai - Goa
9. Click2visas Click2Visas is an online visa services which enables an individual into a global traveler. The platform helps a traveler’s dream of acquiring a visa for a country in few simple steps using a simplistic widget. It collects very minimal data from the user in overcoming the complexity of filling the visa application form. The regular updates in the platform helps in provisioning the updated or latest visa forms in it. The automated approach in provisioning the pl
10. Ministry of Tourism launches its DekhoApnaDesh webinar series from today COVID-19 has had a major impact on all human life and not just in India but globally. Tourism as a sector is naturally hugely impacted with no movement happening either domestically or from across the border. But owing to technology, it is possible to visit places and destinations virtually and plan our travels for a later date. In these unprecedented times, technology is coming handy to maintain human contact and also keep faith that times will be good to be able to travel again soon.
12. Deoghar Baba Baidyanath Dham Deoghar Baba Baidyanath Dham
Origin of name
Deoghar is a Hindi word and the literal meaning of 'Deoghar' is abode ('ghar') of the Gods and Goddesses ('dev'). Deoghar is also known as "Baidyanath Dham", "Baba Dham", "B. Deoghar". The origin of Baidyanathdham is lost in antiquity. It ha
13. Shirui Lily Festival 16-19, October, 2019 Ukhrul DistricT
3rd STATE LEVEL SHIRUI LILY FESTIVAL: October 16-19, 2019
2ND STATE LEVEL SHIRUI LILY FESTIVAL: APRIL 24-28, 2018
The Department of Tourism organized the 2nd State Level Shirui Lily Festival from April 24-28, 2018 this year. The festival was spread over multiple venues which included the Shirui Village Ground where the opening cere
14. Foreign Exchange in Gurgaon Today people are traveling to another country for business purposes and vacation. For traveling abroad changing currency is very important. Now customers can easily opt for Foreign exchange in Gurgaon without any hassle. We also offer online foreign currency exchange services at an affordable price. The company Signature offers Buy Currency in Gurgaon or Sell Currency i
15. Florianopolis Destination Guide Florianopolis Destination Guide
Located in southern Brazil, Florianopolis is a top destination for surfers, beach-goers, and nightlife-lovers. However, there are some quaint fishing villages, adventure sports, and amazing seafood restaurants to experience here as well. Here are the top things you need to know before visiting this budget-friendly destination.
16. Madhya Pradesh Tourism Madhya Pradesh Tourism
TOURISTS' DELIGHT - INVESTORS' PRIDE
Oh, fine Ujjain! Gem to Avanti given,
Where village ancients tell
17. Mathura-Vrindavan Located in the western part of Uttar Pradesh, Mathura is a jumble of never-ending lanes teeming with folks, rickshaws, and glittering shops. The city is dotted with magnificent temples, most of them dedicated to Lord Krishna, the city’s presiding deity and its first citizen. These temples depict various phases of Lord Krishna’s life, taking the devotees back to the divine era. Mathura is an important pilgrimage destination of the Hindus and is one of the seven sacred cities of India. Lord Kri
18. Bangkok Destination Guide Bangkok Destination Guide
Travel in Bangkok is often described as a whirlwind – it’s hot, chaotic, crowded, and full of exotic energy. This popular tourism destination is a city of extremes with majestic temples, floating markets, romantic rooftop restaurants, and a wide range of accommodations to suit every budget. But before you start feeling overwhelmed, read through our brief guide to learn about this exciting city and begin planning your it
19. Kashi – the holy city Varanasi
Varanasi or Banaras, mentioned in the scriptures as Kashi, is less of a city and more of a dreamy experience. It is a paragon of Indian culture, philosophy, traditions and spiritual ethos since times immemorial. It is among the Sapta Puris, meaning seven sacred cities of Ancient India. The city is located on the bank of River Ganga which has two tributaries in the city: Varuna and Assi; hence the name Varanasi. The combination of Kashi – the holy city, Ganga- the
20. BUDDHIST CIRCUIT : UTTAR PRADESH BUDDHIST CIRCUIT
Uttar Pradesh is the land where thousands of years ago Gautam Buddha spent a large part of his life at. This is the place where Lord Buddha attained enlightenment, travelled widely to spread his message and in the end attained mahaparinirvan here. Thus, the term Buddhist Circuit came up, the Circuit has grand stupas, ancient monasteries, where one can hear Buddhist chants of sacred Buddhist Mantras.
21. About Taj Mahal "The embodiment of all things pure”, said Rudyard Kipling on Taj Mahal’s beauty and that is no wordplay as the Taj is undoubtedly a pure epitome of beauty. It is an immortal poem in white marble and is the finest expression of love of an emperor for his queen. Located on a bank of River Yamuna, it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife and Queen Mumtaz Mahal between 1631 to 1648 A.D., who died while giving birth to her 14th child and whose last wish to her h
22. Copenhagen Destination Guide Copenhagen Destination Guide
The modern and navigable city of Copenhagen combines the best of European café culture and Scandinavian architecture and design. It’s charming and compact, with lots of local history to dive into. Although spending time in Copenhagen can become expensive, there are many ways to experience the city on a budget as well.
23. Jhansi Jhansi
Jhansi located on the banks of Pahujor Pushpawati River, is a historical city situated in the state of Uttar Pradesh is a symbol of bravery, courage and self respect. The original city was enclosed in the ramparts of the city walls but has now grown considerably. This city is spread over the area of 14 sq. km and is famous for its architectural heritage. Jhansi Fort is one of the major attractions of Jhansi which was constructed by Raja Bir Singh on the top of a steep hi
24. Amsterdam Destination Guide Amsterdam Destination Guide
Amsterdam is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world, famous for its beautiful canals, top art museum, cycling culture, and Red Light District. It is the capital and most populous city in the Netherlands and often referred to as the “Venice of the North” because of its expansive system of bridges and canals. Here are some of the key points to remember as you plan your trip to Amsterdam.
25. Azores Destination Guide Azores Destination Guide
The Azores is an enchanting region of Portugal that’s made up of nine volcanic islands in the North Atlantic Ocean. Compared to many island destinations, the Azores aren’t touristy, noisy, or polluted. Instead, travelers can expect to discover untouched nature, stunning panoramic views, and charming villages with rich cultural traditions. Here are the key details you should know to begin planning your trip to the Azores.
26 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
27 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
29 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
34 Recruitment in KVIC 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India. KVIC invites Online Applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Directors and Deputy Directors in KVIC. (Advt. No. KVIC/Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21)
37 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 15/2020 #UPSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 17/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Statistical Officer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 15/2020).