National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. scholarship schemes
Ensure timely disbursement of scholarships to students
Common App for various scholarships schemes of Central Ministries and State Governments
Avoid duplication in processing
Harmonisation of different Scholarships schemes & norms
Direct Benefit Transfer-scholarship directly into student’s account
SMS alert at various stages
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
5. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
6. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
7. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
8. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
9. Bhuiyan Bhuiyan is the Land Records project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number or part of Owner name in Devnagari (UNICODE).
10. NICHP Contacts The provides contact details of all regular as well as outsourced employees working with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. User has option to:
1. Search any employee using the free text search
2. List all employees working in a particular selected District
3. List all employees of NIC (government employees)
4. List all employees who are outsourced and working in NIC Himachal Pradesh
11. PMKISAN GoI The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a
12. Govt eProcurement System - NIC Government eProcurement System of National Informatics centre, GePNIC Mobile App
provides convenient, easy and free access to tenders published on the Central Public
This app provides details of eTenders published by various entities of Government of India
through the Central Public Procurement Portal. Basic and important details of tenders are made
accessible through the app and access to complete tender information is free. The users may al
13. ARUN 2 The Mobile App ARUN(Atal Rooftop solar User Navigator) is developed for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the promotion of solar rooftop systems and assistance of installations of solar rooftop systems. The main functionalities of the App includes basic things to be known about solar rooftop systems, Guidelines for installation of Solar rooftop systems, A calculator for calculating the cost of installations, Method of installation of Solar rooftop systems, the schemes and policies related to solar
14. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
15. ePACS Bihar Payment This app is used by Banks for payment to PACS and Vyapar Mandal for procurement of grains by Government of Bihar from their farmers. App has been Developed by National IInformatics Centre, Bihar
16. Ente Jilla ‘EnteJilla’ is an initiative of NIC Kerala to make available the most sought information about each district in Kerala through a mobile app. The app was designed and developed by Mobile App Development Competence Centre of National Informatics Centre, Kerala. Once can select any districts of Kerala and there is facility to change districts also.
The salient features of the App are
Provision to locate, call, rate and review offices online – Village Offices, Panchaya
17. Covid Care Kerala This mobile app is an initiative of District Collector, Kannur. Application is designed and developed by the Mobile App Development Competence Center, Kerala of National Informatics Centre.
Major Features includes
Counselling Service for the Quarantined persons or Covid 19 Affected patients.
Food and grocery supply contacts for the Migrant Workers
Geotagging of Quarantined persons
18. Audyanik Kheti-UP Benefits of Audyanik Kheti (Farming of Fruits and Spices ) is very much in demand for export in developed countries and Government of India is also promoting to use Audyanik Kheti.
GOI with Mission like National Horticulture Mission is promoting planting of Mango, Guvava, Leechi , Banana and Aaonla.
Government desires that farmers should cultivate Spices like Garlic and Turmeric .
Through this app one can get knowledge of Cultivation of Flowers like Rose, Gladiolus and RajniGandha
19. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
20. Pharma Sahi Daam The Mobile App developed for NPPA ( National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority ),Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers will provide information to consumers on prices of Scheduled medicines which are under price regulation as well as Non Scheduled medicines.‘Pharma Sahi Daam’ is an online search tool for checking prices of Scheduled / Non-Scheduled medicines instantly at the time of purchase of the medicine.The tool will indicate the MRP of the medicines (inclusive of VAT).This app will faci
21. Crop Doctor is an android based mobile application for the farmers in national level. Crop Doctor is an android based mobile application for the farmers in national level. The objective of this application is to wider reach and easy accessibility of crop information and service among farmers. It disseminates disease, insect, nutrient deficiency of crop information to the farmers as required. Crop Doctor Covered almost all major crops of Paddy, vegetables, pulses and Oil seed. App is Unicode supported and bilingual i. e., both in English and Hindi as well. Farmers can quer
22. ekoshlite Directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pensions is developed by National Infromatic Center(NIC), GOVT. of Chattisgarh
This mobile app is used to get GPF,CPS,Medical bill,payslips of regular and non-regular employees.
By using this app user can get the status of echallan payment,vendor payment.
23. Janmanrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has inherent provisions for proactive disclosure of information to its citizens in reference to implementation of the MGNREGS. Citizen awareness is a key to efficient, effective and transparent execution of the scheme, while the programme rests on participation principles. Paradigm shift from an employment-oriented to a sustainable and productive livelihood support programme warrants greater public engagement. Mobile phone acts as a mode of
24. Bharat Ke Veer The brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) fight a daily battle to safeguard India’s external and internal security. Protecting the hostile boarders in the west with Pakistan and in the north and east with China; and facing the threats generated by the militants in Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency in the north-east; and Maoist extremists in central and east India, to keep us safe. One soldier loses his/her life every third day and one is permanently incapacitated.
Bharat Ke Veer m
25. Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police Shakti Button initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh is meant to help citizen (women in particular) who are in distress and need help while in Himachal Pradesh.
The app provides mechanism to set up to three emergency contacts to the app user from the device's contact list.
User has to set home district where the user ordinarily resides, draft emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC1 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
37 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat12 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
39 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).