The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and monitoring after login
3. Grievances lodged by the user is available under categories like Total, Pending, and Disposed.
4. User can track his/her grievance in real time mode.
5. Facility to send reminder to lodged grievances and feedback for disposed grievances.
6. Seamless Sign Up : Sign Up can be done either from CPGRAMS in UMANG or using sign-up form available at https://pgportal.gov.in
7. SMS and email acknowledgement at the time of lodging of grievance and its disposal
View Related Video Visit https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MYGRIEVANCE #EDUCRATSWEB educratsweb.com Apps 2020-04-28