RATI mobile app is developed for ICMR to collect Rapid Antibody Test being conducted through technicians. The district administration/Health department will register the collection centres and will also add accounts for their technicians using the portal https://covid19cc.nic.in. Once registered on this portal, the technician will be able to use this mobile app to collect the data of persons undergoing Rapid Antibody Test being conducted in India.
The mobile app can be used by only registered technicians only. Once the test result is ready, the technicians will also update the test results using the app. Any person undergoing for the test again has to be entered using the Repeat test option whichi will also save the entry of person's details.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
4. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
5. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
7. Chingari - Original Indian Short Video App The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
8. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
9. Bhuiyan Bhuiyan is the Land Records project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number or part of Owner name in Devnagari (UNICODE).
10. Indian Police At Your Call App The Indian Police at Your Call App is a GIS Map based interface for the citizens to locate police stations near to their current location so that they can easily “reach” the police station in case of emergency. The App displays the current location of the citizen on the Map along with details such as name of places, roads and major landmarks. The App dynamically fetches details of all the police stations near the location of the citizen and can be refreshed at regular intervals.
11. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
12. PMKISAN GoI The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a
13. Gram Samvaad Gram Samvaad is a citizen centric mobile app, created by Ministry of Rural Development in collaboration with NIC team of Department of Rural Development , to serve and empower the rural citizens of India, by facilitating single window access by citizens to information at Gram Panchayat level on various Rural Development programs, covering inter-alia programme objectives, scope and performance . The App presently covers 7 programs of Ministry of Rural Development as also information on the Grants to Local
14. ARUN 2 The Mobile App ARUN(Atal Rooftop solar User Navigator) is developed for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the promotion of solar rooftop systems and assistance of installations of solar rooftop systems. The main functionalities of the App includes basic things to be known about solar rooftop systems, Guidelines for installation of Solar rooftop systems, A calculator for calculating the cost of installations, Method of installation of Solar rooftop systems, the schemes and policies related to solar
15. Jaivik Kheti-UP 1.This App has been designed for providing knowledge and requirement of Jaivik Kheti (organic farming) has been explained.
2. Benefits of Jaivik Kheti (Organic Farming ) is very much in demand for export and Government of India is also promoting to use organic farming
because it does not require usage of chemical fertiliser for increasing yield.
3. It also restricts usage of chemical pesticides for removal of weeds and instead of promotes uses of bio-species for treatment of weeds .
16. Test Result Entry, DACF&W Soil Health Card Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of India promoted by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the scheme, the government plans to issue Soil Health Cards (SHC) to farmers. SHC provides soil nutrient status of his holding to each farmer and advice him on the dosage of fertilizers and also the needed soil amendments, that he should apply to maintain soil health in the long run. SHC contai
17. Govt eProcurement System - NIC Government eProcurement System of National Informatics centre, GePNIC Mobile App
provides convenient, easy and free access to tenders published on the Central Public
This app provides details of eTenders published by various entities of Government of India
through the Central Public Procurement Portal. Basic and important details of tenders are made
accessible through the app and access to complete tender information is free. The users may al
18. Official App of Delhi High Court. Official App of Delhi High Court.
Provides Case Status, Display Board, Cause List, Supreme Court Display Board, Access to important links of Delhi High Court website etc.
Special features under ‘Advocate Login’ option for advocates already registered with Delhi High Court e-Filing software e.g. Advocate Diary, Case Status of own cases, Application for e-Inspection, Request/Approval of Online Gate Pass, etc.
You can access the app even as a guest user.
19. Pharma Sahi Daam The Mobile App developed for NPPA ( National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority ),Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers will provide information to consumers on prices of Scheduled medicines which are under price regulation as well as Non Scheduled medicines.‘Pharma Sahi Daam’ is an online search tool for checking prices of Scheduled / Non-Scheduled medicines instantly at the time of purchase of the medicine.The tool will indicate the MRP of the medicines (inclusive of VAT).This app will faci
20. Audyanik Kheti-UP Benefits of Audyanik Kheti (Farming of Fruits and Spices ) is very much in demand for export in developed countries and Government of India is also promoting to use Audyanik Kheti.
GOI with Mission like National Horticulture Mission is promoting planting of Mango, Guvava, Leechi , Banana and Aaonla.
Government desires that farmers should cultivate Spices like Garlic and Turmeric .
Through this app one can get knowledge of Cultivation of Flowers like Rose, Gladiolus and RajniGandha
21. Manav Sampada The Manav Sampada App enables the employees of any State Government in India, who are using the Manav Sampada (Personnel MIS) software, to view their eService book (information related to employee, education, family, training, joining, leave, tour, salary service history etc). The employees can also view the balance of various types of leave on the Mobile app and can submit application for leave or tour approval. The employees can also delete leave (till it is pending) & cancel their approved leave.
22. Elyments – Social Media Simplified Elyments – Social Media Simplified
Elyments is a comprehensive social networking app that is literally a one-stop-app for everything you might need. Connect and converse with friends, share updates, network with like-minded people, discover interests, make seamless voice and video calls, and much more with Elyments.
23. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
24. Janmanrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has inherent provisions for proactive disclosure of information to its citizens in reference to implementation of the MGNREGS. Citizen awareness is a key to efficient, effective and transparent execution of the scheme, while the programme rests on participation principles. Paradigm shift from an employment-oriented to a sustainable and productive livelihood support programme warrants greater public engagement. Mobile phone acts as a mode of
25. Bharat Ke Veer The brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) fight a daily battle to safeguard India’s external and internal security. Protecting the hostile boarders in the west with Pakistan and in the north and east with China; and facing the threats generated by the militants in Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency in the north-east; and Maoist extremists in central and east India, to keep us safe. One soldier loses his/her life every third day and one is permanently incapacitated.
Bharat Ke Veer m
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching38 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan1 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (योग एवं प्राकृतिक चिकित्सा अधिकारी) for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 03/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Y ...
29 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
30 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
31 Scientist Vacancy Recruitment in NCCS 2020#Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and is looking for Recruitment of Scientists and visionary academic leaders with an outstanding record of research accomplishments. (Advertisement No. 03/2020 )
NCCS invites application in the prescribed format for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Scientist at various levels and different disciplines.
ISRO NCCS Scientist Recruitmen ...
32 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research12 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
35 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
36 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC22 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
37 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research10 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
38 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat12 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
39 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
43 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar21 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...