PARIKSHA Product under “Implementation of National e-Gov. AppStore” has been developed & implemented in various recruitment agencies by NIC UP State Unit. PAperless Recruitment for Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Skilled and Highly Able candidates (PARIKSHA) provides complete solution for recruitments against vacant posts laying in the Government Departments/ Commissions/ Other Organizations/ PSUs etc… of PAN India under Direct or Examination mode.
• After Installation of Mobile Apps Looks as First Screen of Application's Introduction.
• Allow Access Permissions for Marshmallow or upper version of application.
• Register yourself or Skip the step and enter in the Application Features.
This Product along with its mobile App has been published on National e-Gov. AppStore & is already implemented in the following agencies of Uttar Pradesh.
1. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, Allahabad (UPPSC)
2. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow (UPPRPB)
3. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow (UPSSSC)
4. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow (UPAKTU)
5. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board, Allahabad (UPSESSB)
6. Uttar Pradesh Home guard Department, Lucknow (UPHG)
7. Uttar Pradesh Ordinance Factory, Kanpur (UPOFK)
8. Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority, Allahabad (UPERA)
9. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, Allahabad (UPBEB)
10. Uttar Pradesh Fisheries Department, Lucknow (UPFISH)
11. University Of Allahabad (UOAALD)
12. Ministry of Human Recourse and Development, Govt. of India ( MHRD)
13. Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission, Lucknow (UPNHML)
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
3. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
5. ePACSInspection This app is used for Inspections of PACS by Govt. of Bihar across the state. In this app Inspection details are collected and updated to server.
This app is only for department and not for general public.
6. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
7. BRFSY Inspection This app is developed for cooperative department,Bihar Govt.This app is used for verification of farmers for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojna.This app is for departmental use
8. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
9. Bhuiyan Bhuiyan is the Land Records project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number or part of Owner name in Devnagari (UNICODE).
10. Rajya Sabha Debates Rajya Sabha Debates mobile app provides access to all debates held in Rajya Sabha since first session w.e.f. 13-May-1952. These debates can be searched based on meta data stored against each debates as the Participating Members, Debate Type, Debate Subject, Debate Date, Debate Session Number.
The option of searching debates based on Participating Members allows user to search member's name in two ways, anywhere in the name or starting with. The result set is dynamic with every character typed
11. DHANHA A multifaceted mobile based android application by Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, this application is intended for all the stakeholders of the department. Following are the services provided by this application:-
• Farmer Details.
• Total Paddy Purchased details.
• Rice Received details.
• Total Paddy Issued to Miller .
• Issued to Sangaran Kendra.
• Society wise summary.
12. CPIS CPIS APPs : It is a mobile application to deliver some of the information of an Employee available in CPIS database anytime and anywhere through android based smart phone. The authentication parameter to access information is the EIN and Date of Birth of the employee. Once authenticated, this apps will provide the following information of the respective employee.
1. Profile of the Employee :
(Name, designation, Present Posting Place, Dt of joining to the service, Live employee/Retired etc)
13. e-Chapakal This app is for monitoring of Chapakal Yojna for each Village of Public Health Engineering Department of Govt. Of Bihar
Download this A
14. GPF Online Uttarakhand GPF Online, Uttarakhand facilitates to the employees of Uttarakhand Govt. to track various information related to the General Provident Fund (GPF) and enables to the employees to view GPF balance as on date, Annual GPF Statement (2003 to till date), GPF Guidelines, Last GPF Statement etc.
This mobile application is also enable storage of the GPF information in local device and enables to access this information for all future references without internet connectivity.
15. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
16. ARUN 2 The Mobile App ARUN(Atal Rooftop solar User Navigator) is developed for Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the promotion of solar rooftop systems and assistance of installations of solar rooftop systems. The main functionalities of the App includes basic things to be known about solar rooftop systems, Guidelines for installation of Solar rooftop systems, A calculator for calculating the cost of installations, Method of installation of Solar rooftop systems, the schemes and policies related to solar
17. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
19. ekoshlite Directorate of Treasury Accounts and Pensions is developed by National Infromatic Center(NIC), GOVT. of Chattisgarh
This mobile app is used to get GPF,CPS,Medical bill,payslips of regular and non-regular employees.
By using this app user can get the status of echallan payment,vendor payment.
20. MahaStudent mobile application is developed for School Education & Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra. MahaStudent mobile application is developed for School Education & Sports Department, Govt. of Maharashtra.
Teachers assigned to a particular standard and division in a school on SARAL portal can register by using MahaStudent mobile App. The Students in catalogue are made available on mobile for submitting daily attendance as well as filling examination marks.
Options available under MahaStudent App
• Submitting daily attendance –
The students i
21. C.G.Khadya – Janbhagidari A multifaceted mobile based android application by Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, this application is intended for all the Citizen of Chhattisgarh .Following are the services provided by this application :-
Ration card Information.
Fair Price shop Information.
Receipt of Commodities at FPS.
Information of Commodities distributed to beneficiaries.
Mini statement of beneficiaries.
Entitlement of Beneficiary.
22. OJAS - Online Job Application System OJAS - Online Job Application System, is an interface to provide the complete solution to the departments of Government of Gujarat (G.o.G.) for speedy & transparent recruitment process.
G.o.G. has mandated all major departments like GPSC , GSSSB , GPSSB , GSRTC etc. to initiate the recruitment process of class I , II and III cadre through OJAS only.
OJAS Mobile Application will give additional facility to get detailed information related to live and up c
23. UDS-CG App A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for Schools purpose using which schools can do multiple functions. Following are the services provided by this application
• Student Progression.
• New Joining.
• Update student Status
• Update Result
• Receive Text Books in Schools
• Distribute Text Books to Students
• Receive Uniforms
24. Free App for News Lovers - Publish your Article telegra.ph
People who love publishing articles and want the chance to do it anonymously should check out Telegra.ph. This free app has been created by the Telegraph team and allows anyone who has a flair for writing and something to say to get their stories printed and share their point of view. However, as this app is free and people can publish anony
25. Bharat Ke Veer The brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) fight a daily battle to safeguard India’s external and internal security. Protecting the hostile boarders in the west with Pakistan and in the north and east with China; and facing the threats generated by the militants in Jammu and Kashmir, insurgency in the north-east; and Maoist extremists in central and east India, to keep us safe. One soldier loses his/her life every third day and one is permanently incapacitated.
Bharat Ke Veer m
30 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching67 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
31 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan7 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
33 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC5 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
35 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar6 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
36 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC16 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
44 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
45 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
47 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management24 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
50 Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020#West Bengal15 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Teaching Faculty in CBPBU Cooch Behar 2020
Online applications are invited for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors for Direct Recruitment on Regular Basis in Cooch Behar Panchanan Barma University (CBPBU), Cooch Behar, (West Bengal) in the various subjects/disciplines (Advertisement No. F106.V1/REG/REC/0072-20).