An application Provided by the Motor Vehicles Department Government of Kerala for the general public to view details of vehicles registered in Kerala, driving licence issued in Kerala and status of applications submitted at various offices of Motor Vehicles Department of Kerala.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Ente Ration Card Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
3. NICeScan NICeScan is a generic QR/Bar code scanner developed using open source components. This application is primarily designed for eGovernance applications. This application is not for commercial use. NIC is not responsible for the content available in the QR code. You have to make sure that the data being scanned is from authentic source. NIC is not responsible for the content of the websites which is redirected from this application.
4. Covid Care Kerala This mobile app is an initiative of District Collector, Kannur. Application is designed and developed by the Mobile App Development Competence Center, Kerala of National Informatics Centre.
Major Features includes
Counselling Service for the Quarantined persons or Covid 19 Affected patients.
Food and grocery supply contacts for the Migrant Workers
Geotagging of Quarantined persons
5. iExaMS-DHSE-Kerala iExaMS-DHSE-Kerala, a digital outreach initiative by Directorate of Higher Secondary Education and NIC Kerala to help +1 and +2 students under Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Government of Kerala to view exam results promptly on result declaration. This is an Android based mobile application. Students can view Examination Results once the results are published. The application will be upgraded in future to incorporate other functionalities.
6. SPARK OnMobile SPARK OnMobile is a mobile initiative by Finance Department, Government of Kerala for the employees who’s Service and Payroll Administrative Repository is maintained in SPARK project.
This app will provide the employees their Salary Slip view, Leave Management, Outside Duty and Compensatory Off requests etc.
Employees can use this app with their registered mobile number in SPARK.
7. TN Police Citizen Service The citizens can download the app and access the following six services through their mobile, namely
1. Register Online Complaints
2. Know the Status of Registered Complaints
3. Know the Status of the FIR of their interest
4. Know the Status of the CSR (Community Service Register)
5. Know the Status of the Vehicles
6. Know the Details of Arrested Persons
The citizen can run the application remotely from anywhere, any time using their Android mobile
8. Ente Jilla ‘EnteJilla’ is an initiative of NIC Kerala to make available the most sought information about each district in Kerala through a mobile app. The app was designed and developed by Mobile App Development Competence Centre of National Informatics Centre, Kerala. Once can select any districts of Kerala and there is facility to change districts also.
The salient features of the App are
Provision to locate, call, rate and review offices online – Village Offices, Panchaya
9. Kerala Pension Kerala Pension, a digital initiative by Department of Treasuries, Government of Kerala and NIC-Kerala, is a Mobile Application exclusively for Kerala State Pensioners whose pension is being disbursed through Treasury Department, Kerala
This App will help the Pensioners to view their Pension details, Personal details available with treasury including contact address, disbursement details, passbook detail. This app also provides the address of all treasureis offices within the state
10. eSRT HP Special Road Tax eSRT HP android application provides the facility to calculate payment of Special Road Tax (SRT) for the owners of Stage Vehicle carriage (Private Buses of Himachal Pradesh).
App shows the Due SRT which was autocalculated using the SRT formulae on the parameters of Route Permit issued by RTOs of Himachal Pradesh.
Get the details of Due SRT
View Complete Payment History for Issued Permits
Add multiple Permits/Vehicles for Transactions
11. ServicePlus ServicePlus (http://serviceonline.gov.in) is a metadata-based, single, unified, eService Delivery & Grievance Redressal framework that can be configured to rapidly e-enable government services to its customers including citizens & businesses. It supports multi-tenancy architecture that enables each tenant to configure their services as per their requirement. It supports UNICODE thus enabling services to be accessed in local languages.
ServicePlus provides a host of benefits to citizens. It
12. MVD-IM: Kerala Motor Vehicles An application Provided by the Motor Vehicles Department Government of Kerala for the general public to view details of vehicles registered in Kerala, driving licence issued in Kerala and status of applications submitted at various offices of Motor Vehicles Department of Kerala.
13. Kisan Rath Mobile App KISAN RATH Mobile App facilitates the farmers and traders across the country for transportation of agri-produce by connecting them with the transporters. The app interfaces with leading transport aggregators and individual transporters for providing a wide range of transport vehicles at required date and place, in a quick and easy way.
The app allows posting the requirements of part-load as well as full-load.
The app also provides a feature to the transporters to register their vehicles and
15 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh5 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...