PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System which is an online system used as an effective planning & management tool by Medical, Health & Family Welfare department, Govt. of Rajasthan. The system maintains online data of more than 16700 government health institutions in the state. An APP has been launched to facilitate ANMs so that digitisation at source may be done.
· Online tracking of pregnant women
· Case specific monitoring, resulted into reduction in maternal/infant mortality
· Better health surveillance
· Better monitoring of vaccination programme resulted into Improved child health
· Improving institutional delivery
· Identification of cases for sterilisation which has resulted into population control
· Monitoring of area/district wise sex ratio at birth
· Generating online alerts of dropouts and left outs from immunization
· Maintaining online directory of health institutions
· Planning for Infrastructure
· Monitoring reports for individual health institutions such as vaccine stock, etc.
· Generating tracking and analytical reports for each pregnant woman and child
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
5. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
6. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
8. TN SSLC Result TN Board Result - SSLC Results from Directorate of Government Examination
Download this App from Google Play Store
9. Krishi Gyan UP a. In modern agriculture farming is being practised through mechanisation of agriculture , it is very much required to give knowledge of Krishi Yantras, this app will provided all modern Krishi yantras knowledge .
b. It is very much required to know the disease in various crops and what treatments to be adopted so that there should not be loss of yield to farmer.
c.During various months of year what are the crop practises need to be adopted by farmer.
d.It is very much required to id
10. Mission Antyodaya Ministry Of Rural Development has planned to collect the village level data on infrastructure and economic activities using this ‘Mission Antyodaya’ android mobile App. The Information collected will be used for ranking of the Gram panchayats and to create a baseline for monitoring the progress of the villages and GPs.
It is not for use of General Public but only for the officials of the MoRD for field data collection.
11. Chief Minister Relief Fund Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) was established in the year 1971 for helping people in distress. This App facilitates the donation in Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) by individual.The resources of the CMRF are utilized primarily to render immediate relief to families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes, etc. and to the victims of the major accidents and riots. Assistance from CMRF is also rendered, to partially defray the expenses for medical tr
12. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
13. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
14. ePACSInspection This app is used for Inspections of PACS by Govt. of Bihar across the state. In this app Inspection details are collected and updated to server.
This app is only for department and not for general public.
15. MyDocuments MyDocuments app is an effort to ease the task of keeping a scanned copy of all important documents electronically. The effort is made to enable user to get alerts for all periodic documents which may need renewal or any other important activity at a known periodicity or a known date. User can store monthly utility bill copy and can set periodicity monthly to raise the alerts well in time. Even the time can also be defined by the user him/herself. The important documents like Arm License, Driving License,
16. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
17. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
18. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
19. Registration & Stamp Duty The objective of the Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator Mobile App is to help the citizens of Meghalaya to know the approximate Stamp Duty amount and Registration fees required for registration of land within the jurisdiction of the Sub-Registrar of East Khasi Hills District only. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
20. Mukhyamantri Gramin Peyjal Nischay Yojana This app is for inspection that in ward what is the status of Mukhyamantri Gramin Nischay Peyjal Yojana.This app is for departmental use.
Download this App from Google P
21. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
22. My MLA Mobile App (e-Vidhan) In first phase, e-Constituency Management is implemented. Using this, the MLA is connected online with all offices of various departments in his/her sub-division and know the current status of all types of works and other activities in the constituency.
In the second phase, the "My MLA" mobile app is launched. Using this, the constituents may write to the respective MLA regarding their problems or suggestions and know the action taken online.
The MLA may also send
23. HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Download this App from Google Play Store
24. CG-MandiBhaw APP MandiBhaw App used for updating consumer to daily updated rates of Krishi Upaj like Wheate, Bajara etc. We can see date wise report of all Upaj of Chhattisgarh's all mandi which are live.
25. BRFSY Inspection This app is developed for cooperative department,Bihar Govt.This app is used for verification of farmers for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojna.This app is for departmental use
27 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
28 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC7 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
29 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research12 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
30 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
31 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC22 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
32 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat4 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...
33 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh10 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
36 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC10 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies