The objective of the Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator Mobile App is to help the citizens of Meghalaya to know the approximate Stamp Duty amount and Registration fees required for registration of land within the jurisdiction of the Sub-Registrar of East Khasi Hills District only. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
2. Registration & Stamp Duty The objective of the Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator Mobile App is to help the citizens of Meghalaya to know the approximate Stamp Duty amount and Registration fees required for registration of land within the jurisdiction of the Sub-Registrar of East Khasi Hills District only. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
3. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
4. APPC Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh u/s 19 of The Pharmacy Act of 1948 consisting of 6 members elected by Registered Pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by Government of Andhra Pradesh, one member elected by APMedical Council and three Ex-Officio Members.
Presently Director General, Drugs Control of AP is i/c President of the Council. Registrar is on full time from 23 May 2013.
The main object
5. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
6. PMKISAN GoI The Government of India launched a new Central Sector Scheme, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in order to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched in February 2019. It is being implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare (DAC&FW) under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare through the Department of Agriculture of all the States and Union Territories Governments. Under the Scheme, a
7. T-Registration The Registration and Stamps Department is age old department functioning way back from the year 1864. The object of the department is to give publicity to the registered documents. Registration of a document is a notice to the public by way of definite recorded information to the world at large to enable public to verify the records and enquire therefrom the right, title and obligations if any on any immovable property. Further the department is acting as a "Royal record keeper", by preserving
8. SPPP The Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal of Government of Rajasthan has been set up in pursuance of provisions of section 17 of Rajasthan Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2012. It is accessible to general public so as to enable them to know about the activities of public procurement of goods, works and services by Department of State Government, State Public Sector Enterprises, anybody covered under the ambit of the Act. The portal has provisions for such bodies to publish their Bid Enquiries
9. eCourts Services eCourts Services
• The App provides information related to Cases filed in the Subordinate courts and most of the High Courts in the country.
• One can use this exclusively for District Courts or High Court or both. By default the app is set for District Courts however you can change to High Court or Both. So decide your requirements and configure your settings accordingly.
• eCourts Services App is useful to Citizen, Litigants, Lawyers, Police, G
10. TbocwwBoard Telangana Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board functions primarily for formulating and implementing the various Welfare schemes for the benefit of the Construction Workers in the Telangana State. The Board has been implementing various schemes such as marriage gift, Maternity Benefit, Fatal Accident Relief, Disability Relief, Natural Death Relief, Hospitalization relief, Funeral Expenses and Pension Scheme (NPS).
Mobile App is meant for the Construction Workers Registered with C
11. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
12. eNagarSewa Citizen App e-NagarSewa is a Centralized e-Municipality Government Application Portal for Uttar Pradesh (Government of Uttar Pradesh). Visit the portal at https://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
At Present e-NagarSewa is working to integrate services with 60 AMRUT Cities to provide Ease of Doing Business facilities to both citizens and Urban Local Bodies.
eNagarSewa Citizen Applets citizens, who have applied for an available service with eNagarSewa to their respective Urban Local Body in Uttar Pradesh, tr
13. eSathi UP As Uttar Pradesh has emerges as the state with largest cell phone subscribers in the country total of 121.60 million subscriber during last few years (according to TRAI Feb,2013), the Government of Uttar Pradesh decided to extend the services of eDistrict directly to the registered account of citizen by developing eSathi (eServicesAccess To Help Individuals) Mobile App. NIC UP State Unit has developed the eSathi Mobile App.
eSathi has enabled citizen to avail all the important services of eDistric
14. AwaasApp Rural Housing mobile application is a android based app which can be directly used by any PMAYG beneficiary or his/her representative to report the physical progress of house under construction in order to obtain next installment of financial assistance. App can also be used by designated PMAY house inspectors to inspect the houses constructed under PMAYG or other rural housing schemes which are monitored through AwaasSoft (Rural Housing e-gov solution of MoRD). PMAYG beneficiary login is based on One Ti
16 Xth (10) CRP for Specialist Officers Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2020-21 for and recruitment and selection of personnel for Specialist Officers (SO) Government Job Vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Specialist Officer Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS. SarkariNaukriBlog dot com ...
17 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)