Gram Swaraj Abhiyan is an android based application which is specially made to monitor the events organized for the rural areas. It will allow the user to login with which they can upload images and write testimonials for the events which will be conducted. The images will be verified by one authorized person who would be assigned for the particular area.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
4. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
5. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
6. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
8. Krishi Gyan UP a. In modern agriculture farming is being practised through mechanisation of agriculture , it is very much required to give knowledge of Krishi Yantras, this app will provided all modern Krishi yantras knowledge .
b. It is very much required to know the disease in various crops and what treatments to be adopted so that there should not be loss of yield to farmer.
c.During various months of year what are the crop practises need to be adopted by farmer.
d.It is very much required to id
9. Mission Antyodaya Ministry Of Rural Development has planned to collect the village level data on infrastructure and economic activities using this ‘Mission Antyodaya’ android mobile App. The Information collected will be used for ranking of the Gram panchayats and to create a baseline for monitoring the progress of the villages and GPs.
It is not for use of General Public but only for the officials of the MoRD for field data collection.
10. MyDocuments MyDocuments app is an effort to ease the task of keeping a scanned copy of all important documents electronically. The effort is made to enable user to get alerts for all periodic documents which may need renewal or any other important activity at a known periodicity or a known date. User can store monthly utility bill copy and can set periodicity monthly to raise the alerts well in time. Even the time can also be defined by the user him/herself. The important documents like Arm License, Driving License,
11. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
12. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
13. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
14. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
15. JAN DHAN DARSHAK A Citizen centric mobile application to locate the banking infrastructure service points like Bank branch, ATM, Bank Mitra, Post office and CSC locations across the country
16. CG-MandiBhaw APP MandiBhaw App used for updating consumer to daily updated rates of Krishi Upaj like Wheate, Bajara etc. We can see date wise report of all Upaj of Chhattisgarh's all mandi which are live.
17. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
18. Custom Hiring Custom hiring - a mobile app based aggregator platform which facilitates hiring of tractors and modern farm machinery for farmers in Chhattisgarh. App is free and connects Custom Hiring Centres (CHC) operated by tractors and equipment owners directly to farmers who need farm mechanization services and solutions, thereby facilitating a fair and transparent rental process while focusing on quality, dependability and timely delivery.
19. PARIVESH web portal is supplemented by Android and iOS based mobile application named "PARIVESH" to facilitate the user Agencies/Project Proponents to easily track and view the current status of their proposals, reply the queries of processing authorities , accessing the agenda and minutes of the appraisal meetings as well as accessing to the clearance letters, etc at their palm. This app also helps in compliance monitoring by the processing authorities, which can be done by uploading geo-tagged images
20. TS Weather Building a strong, reliable and accurate data on weather related parameters and real time dissemination system that can reach out to the communities at the lowest territorial units using all possible types of communications systems Generating vulnerability mapping for all types of disasters for the State, District, Mandals and Villages and prepares Disaster Mitigation plans and integrates them with the regular planning process at State, District and Panchayat levels Analysing climate change impacts in th
21. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni
22. Ente Ration Card Ente Ration Card is an initiative of Civil Supplies Department of Government of Kerala. This app provides details of members in a Ration Card, Application Status and monthly quota.
- View full Ration card details including card type, monthly allocation and Application Status
- Description and other relevant details
- Get details of all members in the Ration Card
- Secured Access to information on demand
- Information provided to General public
23. e-HAAT A buy/sell platform with information about commodity, prices, produce information and a map based view of available farm products has the ability of connecting to a required farmer via web and mobile application. It aims to solve the problems of marketing and help the farmers to sell their products in a timely manner. When they register with the site, it captures all of their produce and location details and updates its database. Farmers can know of average demand, peak/low demand season, in and off seas
24. Rohtang Permit Check Availability
Option is used to check the Petrol/Diesel permits availability for chosen date. One has to choose the desired date and application will provide the availability status. This option provides the information for the current and the future dates.
Option can be used by citizen/ officials to check whether permit is a valid permit or not. The user has to either enter permit number or scan the barcode on the permit and application will display the
25. Chingari - Original Indian Short Video App The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching33 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
29 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC2 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
30 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIT Jalandhar 2020#Punjab2 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for Recruitment to the following various 93 Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
Technical Assistant : 23 vacancies (UR-11, EWS-02, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-01), Pay Scale : Pay Level-6 ₹35400-112400
SAS Assistant : 02 vacancies ...
31 ICMR Scientist-E and Scientist-D Recruitment 2020#Scientist & Research7 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for recruitment and filling up these Government Job Vacancy posts of Scientist-E, Scientist-D (Medical/Non-Medical) in various disciplines. (Advertisement No. ICMR/Sc-E & Sc-D/2020/2-Pers.)
ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
33 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs13 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
34 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC17 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
35 ICMR Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2020 #Scientist & Research5 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Computer Based Test (CBT) Recruitment Examination/Test for Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistants (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh.
36 Himachal PSC Principal Officer Recruitment 2020 #Himachal Pradesh6 Days Remaining for Apply Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are invited by Himachal Pradesh (HP) Public Service Commission (PSC) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Government Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancies of Principal (B.Pharma), Planning Officer, and Veterinary Officer Vacancy under various Departments, Himachal Pradesh (Advertisement No. 07/10-/2020, 09/10-2020 and 10/10-2020).
37 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat7 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
38 UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020#Uttar Pradesh5 Days Remaining for Apply UP PSC Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020
Online applications on the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Regional Inspector (Technical) (सम्भागीय निरीक्षक (प्राविधिक)) under Regional Inspector (Technical) Examination 2020 for Transport Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A- ...
41 Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020#Bihar16 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Constable Vacancy in Bihar Police Swabhiman Battalion 2020
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) of Bihar Police invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian nationals for the following 8415 Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Constable grade of Bihar Police (BP), Bihar Military Police (BMP), Specialised India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB) in Bihar s ...
42 UPSC Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 14/2020 #UPSC5 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 03/12/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor Medical), Nurse, Assistant Director etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (UPSC Advt. No. 14/2020).
UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 14/2020 Vacancies
44 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Madhya Pradesh21 Days Remaining for Apply All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), is one of the new AIIMS, invites application on prescribed format for AIIMS Bhubaneswar from eligible candidates for engagement of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts on a direct recruitment basis in various departments in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar. (Advertisement No.AIIMS/BBSR/RECT./REG.FAC/2020/873/3406)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Faculty Recruitment 2020
45 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering10 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020