I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
4. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
5. Custom Hiring Custom hiring - a mobile app based aggregator platform which facilitates hiring of tractors and modern farm machinery for farmers in Chhattisgarh. App is free and connects Custom Hiring Centres (CHC) operated by tractors and equipment owners directly to farmers who need farm mechanization services and solutions, thereby facilitating a fair and transparent rental process while focusing on quality, dependability and timely delivery.
6. CHC Farm Machinery This Multi-language Mobile App platform for Custom Hiring Centers (CHCs) Agricultural Machinery, will facilitate local farmers of the different States across the country with the Custom hiring services of Farm Machinery Banks, Custom hiring Centers and Hi-tech Hubs established under the various Schemes of DAC&FW, MoA&FW without any computer support system.
This app will help the individual farmers, willing to provide their agricultural machinery & equipments on rental basis to
7. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
8. Confonet Confonet App provides various services like case status, case history, Daily Orders, Display Board and Datewise cause List to the Consumers/Advocates. Also provides the facility to add the cases of your choice to your personalized wish list and get the current updated case status and other details on a single touch without giving other required selection parameters every time
9. mParivahan rovides Transport Service access to citizens through a mobile-based application. This app empowers citizen with instant access to various information, services and utilities related to the Transport Sector. Aimed to bring convenience to citizen and transparency in the system.
It is a genuine government app for all India RTO vehicl
10. CGHS Service Feedback A mobile app has been developed for CGHS beneficiaries to submit their feedback on defined CGHS Services. QR codes will be displayed in the Wellness Centres and CGHS beneficiaries, using mobile app, may scan the QR code and submit their feedback on the defined CGHS services.
11. DHANHA A multifaceted mobile based android application by Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, this application is intended for all the stakeholders of the department. Following are the services provided by this application:-
• Farmer Details.
• Total Paddy Purchased details.
• Rice Received details.
• Total Paddy Issued to Miller .
• Issued to Sangaran Kendra.
• Society wise summary.
12. POWERLAK Services The Electricity Consumer Services Application to deliver public services including e-Payment to consumer fraternity in Lakshadweep. The Services include Features for e-Payment of Consumer Bills, e-Payment of SD Deficit, Payment History, FAQ, Tariff Details, Tariff Calculator and Customer Notifications. App is compatible for Android version 4.0 & above. This app is developed by NIC Lakshadweep for Lakshadweep Electricity Department(LED).
13. Official App of Delhi High Court. Official App of Delhi High Court.
Provides Case Status, Display Board, Cause List, Supreme Court Display Board, Access to important links of Delhi High Court website etc.
Special features under ‘Advocate Login’ option for advocates already registered with Delhi High Court e-Filing software e.g. Advocate Diary, Case Status of own cases, Application for e-Inspection, Request/Approval of Online Gate Pass, etc.
You can access the app even as a guest user.
14. AMMA e-service of Land Records Citizens can view the following e-services of Land Records in this Android based Mobile Application.
The citizens by entering the name of District, Taluk, Village, Survey No. and Sub-division No. details can view the entire 12 columns available in the ‘A’ Register viz., Survey No., Land type, Soil, Sort, Rate per hectare, irrigation source extent of the Sub-division, assessment and Patta No. and name of the pattadhar and remarks. Citizens can instantly view and ver
15. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
16. Rajasthan High Court eServices 1. Cause List may be viewed or downloaded by Court Number, Hon’ble Judge Name, Case Number, Advocate Name, Petitioner or Respondent Name.
2. Live Display Board for at a glance view of the cases taken up in all the Courts.
3. Filing & Defect Status of newly filed cases in centralized filing section, whether the case is passed or is under defect and the listing date.
4. Case Status may be checked by Filing Number, Case Number, Advocate Name or Party Name. Related Judgment/Ord
17. T-Registration The Registration and Stamps Department is age old department functioning way back from the year 1864. The object of the department is to give publicity to the registered documents. Registration of a document is a notice to the public by way of definite recorded information to the world at large to enable public to verify the records and enquire therefrom the right, title and obligations if any on any immovable property. Further the department is acting as a "Royal record keeper", by preserving
18. SPPP The Rajasthan State Public Procurement Portal of Government of Rajasthan has been set up in pursuance of provisions of section 17 of Rajasthan Transparency in Public Procurement Act, 2012. It is accessible to general public so as to enable them to know about the activities of public procurement of goods, works and services by Department of State Government, State Public Sector Enterprises, anybody covered under the ambit of the Act. The portal has provisions for such bodies to publish their Bid Enquiries
19. TbocwwBoard Telangana Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board functions primarily for formulating and implementing the various Welfare schemes for the benefit of the Construction Workers in the Telangana State. The Board has been implementing various schemes such as marriage gift, Maternity Benefit, Fatal Accident Relief, Disability Relief, Natural Death Relief, Hospitalization relief, Funeral Expenses and Pension Scheme (NPS).
Mobile App is meant for the Construction Workers Registered with C
20. eCourts Services eCourts Services
• The App provides information related to Cases filed in the Subordinate courts and most of the High Courts in the country.
• One can use this exclusively for District Courts or High Court or both. By default the app is set for District Courts however you can change to High Court or Both. So decide your requirements and configure your settings accordingly.
• eCourts Services App is useful to Citizen, Litigants, Lawyers, Police, G
21. National Scholarships (NSP) National Scholarships Portal (NSP) is one-stop solution for various scholarship schemes offered by Govt. of India though various central Ministries and State Departments. This app will offer end to end services starting from scheme study, eligible scheme identification, student registration, , Scheme Selection, document upload, application submission and tracking the status of the application. It is only Official app for NSP.
Single point of solution for various Govt. sch
22. eSamadhan app by NIC Himachal eSamadhan Mobile App helps you to avail Services of “eSamadhan – Online Public Grievance Monitoring System http://esamadhan.nic.in” from your android mobile device. You can submit new application and can also access already submitted application to know the latest status. The app allows the user to save searched application offline on the device for future updates. All fresh applications submitted using this app are also stored offline on the device for future updates/reference. The app
23. TN Police Citizen Service The citizens can download the app and access the following six services through their mobile, namely
1. Register Online Complaints
2. Know the Status of Registered Complaints
3. Know the Status of the FIR of their interest
4. Know the Status of the CSR (Community Service Register)
5. Know the Status of the Vehicles
6. Know the Details of Arrested Persons
The citizen can run the application remotely from anywhere, any time using their Android mobile
25. Janmanrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has inherent provisions for proactive disclosure of information to its citizens in reference to implementation of the MGNREGS. Citizen awareness is a key to efficient, effective and transparent execution of the scheme, while the programme rests on participation principles. Paradigm shift from an employment-oriented to a sustainable and productive livelihood support programme warrants greater public engagement. Mobile phone acts as a mode of
27 UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (I) 2021#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) (II), 2020 on 7th February 2021 for admission to Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Naval Academy, Ezihimala, Air force Academy, Hyderabad, and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the courses (Men and Women) for recruitment of following 345 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers in Navy, Army, and Indian Air Force. (UPSC Advt. No. 2/2021.CDS-I)
Online application on prescribed format i ...
28 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020#Gujarat0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in MSU Baroda 2020
The Maharaja Sayajirao University (MSU) of Baroda at Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications on prescribed form format from Indian Citizens for the recruitment and appointment of the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Post of Assistant Professor under Contractual Educational Services (CES) for the period of five years to be filled at various Higher Payment Academic Programmes in the MSU Baroda. (Adver ...