Soil Health Card Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of India promoted by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the scheme, the government plans to issue Soil Health Cards (SHC) to farmers. SHC provides soil nutrient status of his holding to each farmer and advice him on the dosage of fertilizers and also the needed soil amendments, that he should apply to maintain soil health in the long run. SHC contains the status of his soil with respect to 12 parameters, namely N, P, K (Macro-nutrients); S (Secondary- nutrient); Zn, Fe, Cu, Mn, Br (Micro - nutrients); and pH, EC, OC (Physical parameters).
Soil Health Cards will help farmers to improve productivity by maintaining soil health. SHCs will also promote the judicious use of the fertilizers thus reducing the cost of production for the farmer. The government plans to issue the Soil Health cards to 14 crore farmers in a cycle of 2 years.
Test Result entry mobile app is used by Soil Testing Lab Officials to enter the test results of the registered soil samples for the various nutrients’ content at the soil testing laboratories. Mobile application does not require net connectivity while entering the test results, the app posts/ syncs the test result values for the soil sample to database whenever there is network connection. Soil Samples can be registered on Soil health card portal either through web application available at http://soilhealth.dac.gov.in or Soil Health Card mobile app, DACF&W available at Google Play Store. The estimate of present soil health helps calculate the requirement and recommend the nutrients in terms of fertilizer to achieve the target production of desired crops.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. TN SSLC Result TN Board Result - SSLC Results from Directorate of Government Examination
Download this App from Google Play Store
2. APPC Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh u/s 19 of The Pharmacy Act of 1948 consisting of 6 members elected by Registered Pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by Government of Andhra Pradesh, one member elected by APMedical Council and three Ex-Officio Members.
Presently Director General, Drugs Control of AP is i/c President of the Council. Registrar is on full time from 23 May 2013.
The main object
3. Rajya Sabha Debates Rajya Sabha Debates mobile app provides access to all debates held in Rajya Sabha since first session w.e.f. 13-May-1952. These debates can be searched based on meta data stored against each debates as the Participating Members, Debate Type, Debate Subject, Debate Date, Debate Session Number.
The option of searching debates based on Participating Members allows user to search member's name in two ways, anywhere in the name or starting with. The result set is dynamic with every character typed
4. TN HSC Results TN Board Results - HSC Results from Directorate of Government Examination "
5. iExaMS-DHSE-Kerala iExaMS-DHSE-Kerala, a digital outreach initiative by Directorate of Higher Secondary Education and NIC Kerala to help +1 and +2 students under Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Government of Kerala to view exam results promptly on result declaration. This is an Android based mobile application. Students can view Examination Results once the results are published. The application will be upgraded in future to incorporate other functionalities.
6. Test Result Entry, DACF&W Soil Health Card Scheme is a flagship program of the Government of India promoted by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation & Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the scheme, the government plans to issue Soil Health Cards (SHC) to farmers. SHC provides soil nutrient status of his holding to each farmer and advice him on the dosage of fertilizers and also the needed soil amendments, that he should apply to maintain soil health in the long run. SHC contai
7. eCourts Services eCourts Services
• The App provides information related to Cases filed in the Subordinate courts and most of the High Courts in the country.
• One can use this exclusively for District Courts or High Court or both. By default the app is set for District Courts however you can change to High Court or Both. So decide your requirements and configure your settings accordingly.
• eCourts Services App is useful to Citizen, Litigants, Lawyers, Police, G
8. UDS-CG App A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for Schools purpose using which schools can do multiple functions. Following are the services provided by this application
• Student Progression.
• New Joining.
• Update student Status
• Update Result
• Receive Text Books in Schools
• Distribute Text Books to Students
• Receive Uniforms
9. PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System PCTS App is mobile app of Pregnancy, Child Tracking & Health Services Management System which is an online system used as an effective planning & management tool by Medical, Health & Family Welfare department, Govt. of Rajasthan. The system maintains online data of more than 16700 government health institutions in the state. An APP has been launched to facilitate ANMs so that digitisation at source may be done.
· Online tracking of pregnant women
10. RATI Rapid Antibody Test of India RATI mobile app is developed for ICMR to collect Rapid Antibody Test being conducted through technicians. The district administration/Health department will register the collection centres and will also add accounts for their technicians using the portal https://covid19cc.nic.in. Once registered on this portal, the technician will be able to use this mobile app to collect the data of persons undergoing Rapid Antibody Test being conducted in India.
The mobile app can be used by only registered tech
11. Join our Whatsapp Group Join our Whatsapp GroupJoin our Whatsapp Group
Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group:
12. 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy
In the recent years, the app ecosystem in the Indian market has been taken over by Chinese apps. At present, most of the top-charting apps on the Play Store have Chinese roots. Many experts claim that Chinese apps collect user data and even some personally identifiable information. The recent case being
14 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs15 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
16 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
17 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs37 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
18 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand10 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
20 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh33 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...