The App lists the latest notifications published in the official Gazette of Himachal Pradesh. The App locally stores index for about 3 latest Gazettes and its all notifications. The individual notifications will open through web browser in .PDF format, when you click on these. All Gazettes and Notifications published after 01-August-2007 are available online at http://rajpatrahimachal.nic.in
A number of notifications are issued by different Government Departments concerning different subjects, which are relevant to Government, Industry, Citizens etc. These Departments send the notifications to the Department of Printing & Stationery, Himachal Pradesh for publishing in the Official Gazette. Once the notification is printed in the Official Gazette (Rajpatra), the Notification becomes Gazetted Notification. Therefore, the official Gazette (Rajpatra) has legal and regulatory significance and implications, because the notifications come in effect, as on the date of publication in the Official Gazette of Himachal Pradesh.
The Printing & Stationery Department is responsible for compiling and publishing of the Rajpatra. Various Government Departments, district administrations, regulatory bodies and apex offices of the State, notify the various matters, as per their working domain, generally known as notifications, such as acts, rules, notifications, statutory orders etc, which are required to be published in the official gazette or Rajpatra (राजपत्र) of the State. Such Gazettes are published by all States and Central Governments.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
3. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
4. HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Download this App from Google Play Store
5. NICHP Contacts The provides contact details of all regular as well as outsourced employees working with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. User has option to:
1. Search any employee using the free text search
2. List all employees working in a particular selected District
3. List all employees of NIC (government employees)
4. List all employees who are outsourced and working in NIC Himachal Pradesh
6. eBhugtan The eBhugtan App provides the details of electronic payments made to employees/pensioners/others (like contractors/vendors). Based on the account number, this app provide information about electronic payments made by the Government of Himachal Pradesh through treasuries. The user can view DDO Wise bill details as well as Month Wise Bill Details.
7. Crime Free Himachal The Crime Free Himachal Mobile app provides facility to citizens to report any kind of Crime to the Himachal Pradesh Police.
For reporting Crime, in addition to details of Crime the user needs to select the district of crime occurring location. User may also provide his name and mobile number.
Once user submits his complaint, it will be forwarded to Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) at Police Head Quarter (PHQ) Shimla on email. ERSS centre will further forward this me
8. Student Data The Student Data Android based Application enables the teachers of all schools of Himachal Pradesh State Government to Store/capture Student Data by entering the details using mobile app so as to generate School/Class/ Section wise lists for further data entry on the http://mdmhp.nic.in in portal where data of all schools is already available and data entry screen of data fetched from schools through the App will be pushed. The App will work offline to add Student data locally on device. After proper val
9. eTransfers - Employees Orders The App lists transfer orders of officers and employees of various Departments in Government of Himachal Pradesh.
The App lists Transfer Orders of all the Departments on Board with Order Date and Details.
The transfer order titles are stored on the mobile device. To get full orders as PDF file, user can click on the desired order. The PDF files are made available through internet and will require internet connectivity. The listing once viewed is stored offline on the device.
10. Press Releases - HP Government he App lists the Live Press Releases of the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The Information and Public Relations Department of the Government publishes these Press Releases in form of text and images. These Press Releases are Bilingual in Hindi and English. Images related to be Press Release can be zoomed out to full screen.
The Information and Public Relations Department disseminate these press releases, policies and programmes of the Government in the right perspective and to gauge and a
11. eSalary HP Govt Employees The App lists month wise net and detail Salary and GPF/PRAN account balance of Himachal Pradesh Government Employees for a financial year.
Download this App from Google Play
12. eSamadhan app by NIC Himachal eSamadhan Mobile App helps you to avail Services of “eSamadhan – Online Public Grievance Monitoring System http://esamadhan.nic.in” from your android mobile device. You can submit new application and can also access already submitted application to know the latest status. The app allows the user to save searched application offline on the device for future updates. All fresh applications submitted using this app are also stored offline on the device for future updates/reference. The app
13. ServicePlus ServicePlus (http://serviceonline.gov.in) is a metadata-based, single, unified, eService Delivery & Grievance Redressal framework that can be configured to rapidly e-enable government services to its customers including citizens & businesses. It supports multi-tenancy architecture that enables each tenant to configure their services as per their requirement. It supports UNICODE thus enabling services to be accessed in local languages.
ServicePlus provides a host of benefits to citizens. It
15. Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police Shakti Button initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh is meant to help citizen (women in particular) who are in distress and need help while in Himachal Pradesh.
The app provides mechanism to set up to three emergency contacts to the app user from the device's contact list.
User has to set home district where the user ordinarily resides, draft emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
16. eHRMS Employees Service Book Using this App, Himachal Pradesh Government Employees can view his/her Service Book enteries on their mobile devices. The entries once viewed are also stored offline on the device and can be viewed later on even without internet connectivity. For latest information of Service Book, Employee can tap refresh button, which requires internet connectivity.
This app is bi-product of Manav Sampada (Personnel Managment Information System) application implemented in all Government Departments in Hi
17. eSRT HP Special Road Tax eSRT HP android application provides the facility to calculate payment of Special Road Tax (SRT) for the owners of Stage Vehicle carriage (Private Buses of Himachal Pradesh).
App shows the Due SRT which was autocalculated using the SRT formulae on the parameters of Route Permit issued by RTOs of Himachal Pradesh.
Get the details of Due SRT
View Complete Payment History for Issued Permits
Add multiple Permits/Vehicles for Transactions
18. eGazette Rajpatra of Himachal The App lists the latest notifications published in the official Gazette of Himachal Pradesh. The App locally stores index for about 3 latest Gazettes and its all notifications. The individual notifications will open through web browser in .PDF format, when you click on these. All Gazettes and Notifications published after 01-August-2007 are available online at http://rajpatrahimachal.nic.in
A number of notifications are issued by different Government Departments concerning different subje
19. eChallan Online Govt. Receipts eChallan App is very useful for Tax Collecting Offices/Agencies under Government of Himachal Pradesh. It helps the Tax Revenue Collecting Officer to verify and authenticate amount deposited by the tax payer/citizen.
eChallan can be verified by entering/scanning "HIMGRN" no or by entering "Department reference number". This app also help in maintaining history of all the viewed eChallans. The detail of these eChallan is available offline for later use through "Challan Histo
20. mHimBhoomi Mobile Land Record of Himachal Pradesh The app is meant to view any Land Records (Jamabandi and Shajra Nasb (Genealogy Tree) ) for any Revenue Estate in Himachal Pradesh. User can also view plot map for the villages where digitisation of plot maps has completed. The app provides facility to view Jamabandi based on Khewat, Khatoni or Khasra Number. User also has open to view Shajra Nasb. After selecting particular Jamabandi DOR for any village, the user has to use "Get Basic Data" button to fetch metadata for the selected combination
22 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh12 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)