We all know, in today's time, people are more interested towards natural products. Aloe Vera is very common name in this regard and it is added in many products by cosmetic and beauty product manufacturing companies.
Companies are specially introducing brands with Aloe Vera after seeing people's inclination towards it.
It is widely used in creams, lotions, body lotions, ointments, kajals, shampoos, make up products, hair oils, soaps and many more things. Aloe Vera gel is also available in gel form in the market. No doubt , it has given so much hype to marketing and selling of products by these companies.
Aloe Vera is also known as "Ghritkumari" in hindi. The ‘plant of immortality’, as it was called by Egyptians, also known as ‘Ghritkumari’ in Hindi, ‘Kalabanda’ in Telugu, ‘Katralai’ in Tamil, ‘Kumari’ in Malayalam, ‘Lolisara’ in Kannada, ‘Koraphada’ in Marathi, and ‘Ghrtakumari’ in Bengali can perform miracles not just for your skin, but for your hair and health as . It is also known as one of the plants which has medicinal values.
Aloe Vera is also useful if consumed daily in an appropriate amount. Oral ingestion of Aloe Vera can provide you antioxidants which are very important for beauty and health. It aids in digestion, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis etc. It has anti-aging properties.
Health benefits of Aloe vera.
Aloe Vera when consumed or applied topically can show good results. It is good for your skin and hair. Best thing is that simple and fresh Aloe Vera gel can be used for beauty. I have aloe Vera in my garden. It is pure and whenever I need, I can use it fresh.
Whether you get slight burn in the kitchen or you want to get rid of dandruff, you can simply cut fresh leaf and apply it on the affected area and scalp. So convenient and easy.
BEAUTY BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR SKIN🌼🌼🌼 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼
1). Skin Moisturiser :- 🌼
Aloe Vera is a good moisturiser. It contains water and antioxidants. Water content in Aloe Vera keeps the skin hydrated. This is good for dry skin. Due to dry skin, our skin appears dull and it also leads to premature fine lines and wrinkles. The hydrating properties of Aloe Vera keeps the skin moisturised and soft, supple & youthful.
You can directly apply fresh Aloe Vera gel to your skin specially at night.
2). Anti - aging Properties :- 🌼
Aloe Vera keeps the skin hydrated. Dry skin leads to premature fine lines and wrinkles. Aloe Vera helps skin pertaining it'seems moisture and gives you a youthful look.
With growing age, skin becomes drier and drier. If you want to remain young for years even with growing age, you can add Aloe Vera to your beauty regime.
Aloe Vera also fades aways fine lines. Regular use of Aloe Vera helps in maintains youth for longer period.
3). Soothes Sunburns & Treats Suntan :-🌼
Whether there are hot summers or you have to go outside for long period in the sun, sunburns and skin tan are very common problems. They makes your skin look darker and can leads to many skin problems. If you also face this problem , then Aloe Vera is here for your rescue.
You can apply fresh aloe vera and it will give you a soothing feeling. It even makes your skin lighter and will fade away any marks , darkspots. It's anti-inflammatory properties aids in skin problems. It lightens your skin and helps in treating suntan.
Apply it regularly and see the difference.
4). Treats Acne And Blemishes :- 🌼
If your skin is prone, Aloe Vera will surely help you. However, in few case it is often seen that Aloe Vera when applied alone can trigger acne and pimples. However, it depends on the skin type of the person.
Aloe Vera not only treats acne but helps keeping pimple and acne at bay. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties which protects again inflammation. It has anti-bacterial properties too and due to these attributes, it is helpful in treating acne.
5). Fades Away And Reduce Stretch Marks :- 🌼
When you gain some weight, skin stretches and inner layer of the skin gets teared. Stretch marks are the results of this. That teared part of the skin is seen from surface of the skin as stretch marks.
When the skin is not hydrated properly or you don't take care of your skin by massaging with oil or body lotions and butter milks, skin looses it's elasticity and this leads to stretch marks.
Application of Aloe Vera cab help in reduction of stretch marks. Regular use can prevent stretch marks in future too.
6). Heals Scars & Wounds :- 🌼
Aloe Vera can help in fading away acne scars and other spots. It's healing properties helps in treatment of wounds. It speedily heals the wounds.
7). Insect Bites :- 🌼
Aloe Vera soothes the area affected by insect bite and reduces the swelling and inflammation. It is also helpful in slight burns and cuts.
8). Whitening Properties :- 🌼
Aloe Vera helps in skin whitening and brightening. It lightens the skin colour and your skin appears to be fairer and gorgeous. It has antioxidants which help skin look beautiful. Aloe Vera is loaded with vitamins which makes it beneficial for skin health and beauty.
9). Skin Allergies :- 🌼
Aloe Vera reduces the inflammation and it's anti bacterial properties helps in avoiding allergies. It also helps in treating allergies when applied topically.
BEAUTY BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA FOR HAIR 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼
1). Treats Dandruff :- 🌼
Due to dry skin, sometimes oily skin, any infection or improper cleaning of hairs, dead cells start accumulating on scalp. It keeps on shading on your shoulders too. Many times dandruff is also responsible for acne and pimples.
So, it is very important to treat dandruff and to keep your scalp and hair clean.
There are many anti-dandruff shampoos in the market. But, you can use home remedies too to treat it. You will be surprised to know that when your body is not properly hydrated , it leads to drying and scaling of skin and many health issues which you even can't relate in your dreams. So, it's good to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water in a day. It is a basic and major skin beauty and health tip.
Now, back to our topic, Aloe vera soothes the scalp and with the help of it's anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties, it treats dandruff. It reduces the itchiness on the scalp fighting against the infection.
2). Hair Moisturizer :- 🌼
Aloe Vera has hydrating properties and it's application moisturizes the hair.
3). Hair Conditioner :- 🌼
Aloe Vera conditions the hair. Many shampoos whether anti-dandruff shampoos or hair nourishing shampoos contain Aloe Vera. It makes your locks strong and adds lustre to them. Due to lack of proper care, hair starts devetoing split ends which makes hair look bad and weak too.
You can use fresh aloe vera after shampooing and can leave it too as leave in treatment.
4). Maintains The pH Of Scalp :- 🌼
Aloe Vera is also known for it's alkaline nature. It can increase alkalinity.
When the pH balance of your hair is disrupted, it can lead to endless hair problems. Aloe can balance the pH levels of your hair.
The pH of your scalp is 5.5, which makes it fall on the acidic side. A lot of the commercial hair products, especially shampoos, contain surfactants and chemicals which can alter the pH of your scalp and hair. This can result in damaged and unruly hair. Alkaline nature of Aloe Vera helps restore your scalp’s pH balance, which promotes healthier and better hair. Benefits For Hair
5). Helpful In Hair Growth :- 🌼
I have long hairs and I will be sharing techniques to increase hair growth in my coming articles. They will also include Aloe vera. However, I had always long locks right from childhood. Due to studies, I had to go different cities and it affected my hair negatively. Still I have long hairs and I like to take care of my locks by applying home remedies.
For now, Aloe Vera is helpful in hair growth. Application of aloe vera improved the health of scalp, hairs and stimulates the growth of hair. Try and see yourself :)
HOW TO USE ALOE VERA ??? TIPS & RECIPES :- 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼 🌼
1). How To Cut Aloe Vera Leaf :-
Take fresh aloe vera leaf. Cut it from edges or just scratch it roughly tearing it's upper layer. Scratch the white spongy part and gel starts coming of it's own. Before it, it is important to put it aside for at least ojne hour after cutting from plant so that the yellow liquid should come out of it. Wash it thoroughly after it in such a way that all the dirt and yellow liquid get washed away.
2). How You Can Use Aloe Vera :-
You can use fresh Aloe Vera directly and alone on the skin and hair.
3). Tips For Hair Growth With Aloe Vera Recipe :-
You can take any oil and mix it with Aloe Vera gel.
● Mix 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel +
1 tablespoon castor oil / olive oil / coconut oil/ sesame oil / vegetable oil
● Now, you can gently massage it into your scalp with your fingers.
● Keep it on overnight, and rinse with a gentle shampoo.
I will tell you technique to grow your hairs faster in my coming posts. So, stay connected and keep reading. If you had not subscribed it yet, then hurry up.
Mix Aloe vera and vitamin E oil. If you are using Evion then you can. Vitamin E oil is very greasy, thick and viscous in texture. Apply it on the area of mole. The flat mole will go away and will never return hopefully. I had tried this and results were really positive. You can also try it on little bit raised moles.
6). Leave-in Conditioner and Moisturizer :-
You can apply fresh aloe vera gel or if you prefer purchased from market after hair wash as a leave-in conditioner.
You can apply it on your body as body lotion to get it moisturised. Use it two times a day. If you want you can apply it before taking shower as a thick layer on face and body. Let it dry and then you can go for a
7). Tip For Eyebrows & Eye Lashes :-
Don't throw your old mascara bottle. Just add aloe vera and castor oil in it. You can apply this on lashes. It works as a tonic for growth of eye lashes. If you want beautiful long eye lashes , try it. You can apply aloe vera and castor oil to your eyebrows also for their growth to get beautiful eyebrows.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Giloy: Benefits and Uses Giloy: Benefits and Uses
For centuries, we have been trying to make our life healthy with the resources set by nature, one of these herbs is also considered as Giloy. Which is not only used in Ayurvedic herbs, but Giloy is also being used in today's medicines. It was commonly used to treat fever, increase digestibility, etc. Although the stem of Giloy is most useful, we can
2. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
3. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
4. Strategic Approach to Combat Covid-19 India would be following a scenario based approach for the following possible scenarios, (i) Travel related case reported in India, (ii) Local transmission of COVID-19, (iii) Large outbreaks amenable to containment, (iv) Wide-spread community Transmission of COVID-19 disease and (v) India becomes endemic for COVID-19.
Currently many areas are experiencing large outbreaks amenable to containment. Hence a containment strategy is being followed by Government of India.
5. Health Outreach Services during Covid-19 The Government has been regularly reviewing the situation in consultation with States/UTs. In order to improve the nutritional status of Women and Children, Ministry of Women and Child Development is implementing Supplementary Nutrition Programme under Anganwadi Services and Scheme for Adolescent Girls under the Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme to children (6 months to 6 years), Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers and out-of-school Adolescent Girls (11-14 years). As per the dire
7. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
8. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
9. Improve erection quality and prolong love making session with Tadalafil 20 mg Men are under tremendous stress in current times due to unbearable work pressure and cut throat competition at their workplace. They have to work late at night at odd hours to accomplish their target, in order to save their jobs and to rise high in their professional career. When such people reach home after a long and tiring day at the workplace, they are unable to perform satisfactory lovemaking with their female partner in the bedroom due to stress, fatigue and loss of libido.
Such men neith
10. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
11. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme Rapid molecular diagnostics are presently available at 1360 blocks across the country. State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics is given below:
State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics
12. Status of Development of COVID Vaccine in India While the Govt. and Industry are trying their best to make available a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 at the earliest, it is difficult to comment on the exact timelines in view of various complex pathways involved in vaccine development.
The Government has constituted a high-level National Expert Group on vaccine administration for COVID-19 which is chaired by Member, Niti Aayog and co-chaired by Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Other representatives are: Secretary,
13. Checking Overcharging by Private Hospitals Government of India has taken a series of actions to prevent, control and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. India followed a “whole of Government” and “whole of society” approach. Hon’ble Prime Minister, a High level Group of Ministers (GoM), Cabinet Secretary, Committee of Secretaries and senior officers in MoHFW continue to monitor public health response to COVID-19 in the country.
The public health actions were taken in a pre-emptive, pro-active,
15. COVID-19 Fatalities amongst Healthcare Workers Health is a State subject. Such data is not maintained at Central level by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. However, database of those seeking relief under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Insurance Package” is maintained at national level.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. Training was conducted for all the States in the month of March 2020. A training plan was also conveyed to Stat
16. Stimulus Package for COVID-19 The Central Government, on 26th March, 2020 announced a relief package under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana”, totaling Rs.1.70 lakh crore for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus. Around 42 crore poor people have received financial assistance of Rs. 68, 820 crore under this scheme.
Central Government allowed the State Governments to use the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) on 14th March, 2020 for taking measures for quarantine facilities,&nbs
17. Covid-19 Cases in CAPFs CAPF wise details of Covid-19 positive cases and deaths due to Covid-19 as on 10.09.2020 is given below:-
Name of the Force
Total positive cases
No of deaths
19. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
20. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
21. Details of loan disbursal by World Bank to India to fight COVID-19 pandemic The World Bank has so far provided three loans worth $2.5 billion to Government of India to support Government of India’s response to COVID-19 pandemic situation for health ($1 billion), for social protection ($0.75 billion) and for economic stimulus ($0.75 billion), the benefits of which have accrued to all States and UTs. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
22. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
23. Serological Testing at CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow for antibodies against Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2) CSIR-CDRI (Central Drug Research Institute) is carrying out a research study that involves testing of people for antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. The serological testing is conducted from 9th-11th September. For the past 7 months we are in the midst of a pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection with more than 45 lakh individuals being infected with the virus which has resulted in more than 76,270 deaths in India.
25. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
26 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).