Pradhanmantri Modi government offers the berojgari bhatta claims for unemployed. Individuals who have not jobbed are given regular berojgari Bhatta that run for a period. If this period elapses without one having secured a new job and depending on the unemployment levels in his/her state, then an extension of these benefits is considered. This is what is called the extended unemployment benefits. Berojgari Bhatta website also provides information on different benefits an unemployed worker is entitled to get including the weekly amount of 2000 -3500/- that they are eligible to claim during the period they are unemployed. Visit the website and get berojgari Bhatta benefits. The official website assists you in filing claims for berojgari Bhatta and aims at helping all unemployed residents with answers to work-related queries.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Bachelor In Hotel Management (B.H.M) Hotel management is a skill which provide a chance to make your awsome carrear and also bright future, in this management course you learn many thing like how to make good food, how to handle a front office department, how to clean room, and how to organize a all management of business.
UIHMT Group of Colleges established in 2012-13 with vast intellectual as well as other scarce recourses focuses upon st
2. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
3. Government is Implementing a Number of Schemes / Programmes to Increase Literacy Rates and Education Level of STs Ministry of Tribal Affairs has been implementing a separate Central Sector Scheme ‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ (EMRSs) from 2019-20. The objective of EMRS is to provide quality upper primary, secondary and senior secondary level education to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students to enable them to access the best opportunities in education and to bring them at par with the general population. 285 EMRSs are currently functional across the country.
As per Census 2011, literacy rate of S
4. Provision of Multi Disciplinary Study Options in Rural Areas Under NEP On the issues of multidisciplinary options, the National Education Policy, 2020 has stated that teacher preparation will also be done in integrated and multidisciplinary manner. The policy also states that to ensure an adequate number of teachers across subjects - particularly in subjects such as art, physical education, vocational education, and languages - teachers could be recruited to a school or school complex and the sharing of teachers across schools could be considered in accordance with the grou
5. NEP to create a new system that is aligned with the aspirational goals of 21st century education : Education Minister Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 after obtaining approval of Cabinet which is available at Ministry of Educations website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf. NEP 2020 is the first education policy of the 21st century and aims to address the many growing developmental imperatives of our country. This Policy proposes the revision and revamping of all aspects of the education structure, including i
6. Steps taken for Training of teachers for online classes DIKSHA has been leveraged to deliver online courses to teachers on multiple competencies. Till now, 6 states, NCERT and CBSE have already started their programs and have uploaded more than 200 courses and have collectively trained 12 Lakh teachers. This has led to 8 crore learning sessions for these teachers.
CBSE has uploaded 20 courses on competencies like Experiential learning, pedagogical competencies, ICT etc. and have trained more than 1 Lakh teachers already. NCERT has also started lever
10. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
14. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
16. NEP aims at creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st century skills – Education Minister The key overall thrust of the National Education Policy (NEP), 2020, as laid down in the fundamental principles that will guide both the education system at large, as well as the individual institutions within it, is emphasis on conceptual understanding, rather than rote learning and learning for exams. The focus is on children learning how to learn. It aims at not only cognitive development, but also building character and creating holistic and well-rounded individuals equipped with the key 21st c
19. Union Education Minister virtually confers Second Utkrisht Sansthan Vishwakarma Award on Vishwakarma Divas Celebration Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually confers SecondUtkrishtSansthanVishwakarma Award in 14 categories to the Institutions under AICTE on Vishwakarma Divas Celebration. The Utkrisht SansthanVishwakarma Award is being organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since 2019, which aims to motivate, recognize and honor the AICTE approved institutions to raise their performance in the specific domain leading to significant contributi
20. Promoting research under New Education Policy The National Education Policy (NEP) 2020 emphasizes to catalyse quality academic research in all fields.
Most of the research area in various schemes are decided by panel of expert academicians and researchers, and all researchers at various institutes carry out research in their own area of interests. Though the Government wants research to benefit the nation as a whole by promoting research in local problems as well as emergin
21. Steps taken by Ministry of Education to ensure Quality Education to Students across the country In order to target Universalisation of Secondary Education, the Department of School Education & Literacy has launched the Integrated Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha from 2018-19, which subsumes the erstwhile Centrally Sponsored Schemes of SarvaShikshaAbhiyan, RashtriyaMadhyamikShikshaAbhiyan and Teacher Education. The scheme provides support inter-alia to the States and UTs for upgradation and strengthening of schools, including secondary schools in un-covered areas, and various other
23. Initiatives taken by government to ensure quality education in Rural Areas The Government of India has launched SamagraShiksha - an Integrated Scheme for school education, w.e.f. 2018-19, which is an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class XII and aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education at all levels of school education. It envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels and susbsumes the three erstwhile centrally sponsored sche
24. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
25. Webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomes under ShikshakParv Initiative A webinar on Competency Based Education and Learning Outcomeswas organized by Ministry of Educationunder ShikshakParv Initiative. The session was coordinated by Prof. SunitiSanwal, Head, Department of Elementary Education, NCERT. The experts were Prof. A.K. Rajput, Head Publication Division, NCERT and Mr. SashankaHazarika, National awardee teacher in the year 2017 from Assam. Shikshak Parv is being celebrated by Ministryof Education from 8th September- 25th September, 2020 to fe
26 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha11 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
27 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching0 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
28 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
30 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
33 IFSCA Assistant Manager officer Recruitment 2020#Sarkari Naukri6 Days Remaining for Apply International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA), a statutory unified regulatory body under the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India is conducting a one-time special recruitment drive for the recruitment of Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Assistant Managers (Officer Grade 'A') from amongst candidates appeared in the Interview of Civil Services Examination - 2019 (Main and Interview) conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). (Advertiseme ...