Mumbai University Exam 2020: 1 से 30 जुलाई के बीच होंगी फाइनल ईयर की परीक्षाएं, स्टूडेंट्स चेक करें डिटेल
Mumbai University Exam 2020: मुंबई यूनिवर्सिटी की परीक्षाओं को लेकर तस्वीर साफ हो गई है। राज्य के उच्च एवं तकनीकी शिक्षा मंत्री उदय सामंत ने यूनिवर्सिटी परीक्षाओं की तारीखों को लेकर महत्वपूर्ण सूचना जारी कर दी है। उन्होंने कहा कि अंतिम वर्ष के छात्रों को छोड़कर राज्य के सभी विश्वविद्यालय छात्रों को अगली कक्षा में प्रमोट कर दिया जाएगा। केवल फाइनल ईयर की परीक्षाएं 1 से 30 जुलाई के बीच परीक्षा देंगे। लेकिन यह तभी होगा जब तक कि लॉकडाउन को आगे नहीं बढ़ाया जाता है।
बता दें कि कोरोना वायरस का प्रकोप सबसे ज्यादा मुंबई में देखने को मिल रहा है। महाराष्ट्र में हालात बेहद खराब है। लेकिन इसी बीच एक राहत की खबर आ रही है कि यूनिवर्सिटी की परीक्षाओं का इंतजार कर रहे हजारों स्टूडेंट्स का आज खत्म हो गया है। शिक्षा मंत्री उदय सामंत ने विश्वविद्यालय परीक्षाओं की स्थिति पर अंतिम निर्णय ले लिया है।
शिक्षा मंत्री ने यह घोषणा राज्य विश्वविद्यालयों के कुलपतियों, राज्य सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा (सीईटी) के निदेशकों और तकनीकी शिक्षा निदेशालय (डीटीई) के निदेशकों सहित एक विशेषज्ञ समिति के गठन के लगभग एक महीने बाद की है। इस समिति में अन्य एक्सपर्ट भी शामिल हैं। उन्होंने बताया कि कुलपतियों की एक समिति ने हाल ही में सरकार को अपनी रिपोर्ट पेश की। वहीं उन्होंने परीक्षाओं के संबंध में राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री उद्धव ठाकरे के साथ चर्चा की है। ऐसे में शुक्रवार की दोपहर 1 बजे तक परीक्षाओं पर अंतिम फैसला जारी कर दिया जाएगा।
बता दें कि पिछले महीने शिक्षा मंत्री उदय सामंत ने राज्य के मुख्य सचिव के साथ-साथ सभी राज्य विश्वविद्यालयों के प्रमुखों के साथ-साथ डीटीई और सीईटी सेल के निदेशकों के साथ वीडियो काॅफ्रेंसिंग के माध्यम से बात की थी। इसमें सभी को वर्तमान शैक्षणिक वर्ष के लिए परीक्षा आयोजित करने के लिए रणनीति बनाने की बात कही थी। इसके लिए ही एक विशेषज्ञ समिति का गठन किया गया था।
बता दें कि यूनिवर्सिटी ने कोरोना वायरस के बढ़ते संक्रमण और लॉकडाउन की वजह से अप्रैल, मई और जून में होने वाली सभी परीक्षाओं को आगे टालने का निर्णय लिया गया था। इन परीक्षाओं के लिए आवेदन की तारीख को भी आगे बढ़ा दिया गया था। अब उम्मीद है कि जल्द ही तारीखें घोषित कर दी जाएंगी।
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students Unacademy Announces Go-For-Gold Initiative for School Students
Mumbai, November 24, 2020: Unacademy, India’s leading learning platform, has announced the Go-For-Gold Initiative for Indian school students participating in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) 2021. The IOI is one of the most prestigious UNESCO-recognized Olympiads in programming and informatics for school students.
The Go-For-Gold Initiative was st
5. Achievements of Indian Science Congress Annual Indian Science Congress has been held every year ever since 1914. This year, 107th Indian Science Congress was held at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka from 3-7th January, 2020 with the Focal Theme - Science & Technology : Rural Development
Through this process, the Indian Science Congress Association has been contributing to the development of Science in general and National Science Policy, in particular. The Children Science Congress, Women Sci
6. UPSEE answer key 2020 released at upsee.nic.in, heres how to check r. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the answer key of the UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the UPSEE exam can check the answer key online at upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2020 exam was conducted on September 20, 2020, at various centres.
8. National Webinar on Internationalisation of Higher Education under Shiksha Parv A National Webinar on ‘Internationalisation of Higher Education’ was conducted today by Department of Higher Education and University Grants Commission. Government of India has recently launched National Education Policy-2020 making way for large scale, transformational reforms in both school and higher education sectors. Ministry of Education is organising series of Webinars as part of ‘Shikshak Parv’ starting from 8th S
10. National Research Centre on Camels For setting up of a branch in Gujarat of National Research Centre on Camel (NRCC), Bikaner, an appropriate size of land and other resources on nominal cost/lease basis is desired from the Government of Gujarat.
Steps to protect Kharai camels:-
1. Kharai camel has been characterized, registered and gazette notified as breed by DARE/ICAR.
2. NRCC has signed an MoU with Kamdhenu University, Gujarat for further breed conservation and development by (i) Training of farmers for sc
11. Interesting Facts about India Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the e
13. Government is taking multiple initiatives and actions for implementation of NEP-2020: Education Minister The NEP 2020 has been finalised after detailed consultation process with all stakeholders including State/UT Governments.As per National Education Policy 2020, implementation of the Policy requires multiple initiatives and actions, which will have to be taken by multiple bodies in a synchronized andsystematic manner. Accordingly, this Ministry has communicated to all States/UT Governments for implementation of NEP 2020 in letter and spirit. Ministry of Education is also organising ‘ShikshakParv&rsq
14. AICTE approves inclusion of Geospatial as a subject in GATE and NET exam Students competing for the popular National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship in Indian universities and colleges, including IITs and NITs and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for JRF in CSIR laboratories, can now opt for Geospatial as a subject.
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has approved for the inclusion of Geospatial subject in GATE and NET examination on the recommendation of the N
17. List of Colleges in India List of Colleges in India
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744103 - Government
Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya South Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Pincode - 744104 - Government
Gandhi Institute of Technology an
18. Highlights of New Education Policy-2020 Ministry of Education has announced the National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) on 29.07.2020 which has been made available at Ministry of Education’s website at https://www.mhrd.gov.in/sites/upload_files/mhrd/files/NEP_Final_English_0.pdf.The special features of NEP 2020 includes:-
Ensuring Universal Access at All Levels of schooling from pre-primary school to Grade
19. New Medical Colleges set up in last three years As per information received from Board of Governors in supersession of Medical Council of India, during the last three years, 47 medical colleges have been recognized. List is given below:
List of medical colleges which have been recognized by the MCI/Central Govt.during the last three (3) years.
20. Educational Leadership Educational Leadership
By Prof. Atasi Mohanty | IIT Kharagpur
In the context of Global, Multicultural & Virtual work environments domain knowledge alone is not a sufficient guarantee for professional success. Since long we have been talking about organizational leadership or corporate leadership. In fact leadership is an adjective mostly attached to the growth of industry. Rarely do we realize the importance of leadership in educational institutions. This course is
21. National Academies for Culture and heritage Lalit Kala Akademi
To promote and propagate understanding of Indian art, both within and outside the country, the Government of India established Lalit Kala Akademi (National Akademi of Arts) at New Delhi in 1954. The Akademi has regional centres called Rashtriya Lalit Kala Kendras at Lucknow, Kolkata, Chennai, Garhi in New Delhi and Bhubaneswar with workshop facilities in painting, sculpture, print-making and ceramics.
22. A National Webinar in Alternative Models of Education under ShikshaParv The National Webinar to discuss the implications of the National Education Policy for developing Alternative Models of Education in the country was held on 22 September 2020. The webinar was hosted by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Eminent educationists Prof. N K Ambasht, Former Chairman, NIOS and Prof. GirishwarMisra, Former VC, Mahatma Gandhi Hindi AntarrashtriyaVishwavidyalaya, Wardha were the panelists of the webinar. The webinar was moderated by NIOS, Chairman,Prof.ShridharSrivastavaand D
23. PSYCHOLOGY OF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING PSYCHOLOGY OF DEVELOPMENT AND LEARNING
By Dr. A. Hameed | Department of Education, University of Calicut, Kerala.
This course is designed to orient the teacher students about the child development, personality and the process of Teaching and Learning. This course offers an overview of the study of childhood and adolescence. In the course, the concept of adolescence is situated in realistic and contextual frames. The course is organized around student-teachers dev
24. States and Union Territories States and Union Territories
India, a union of states, is a Sovereign, Secular, Democratic Republic with a Parliamentary system of Government. The President is the constitutional head of Executive of the Union. In the states, the Governor, as the representative of the President, is the head of Executive. The system of government in states closely resembles that of the Union. There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the
25. Maharashtra 11th Admission 2020: FYJC application process begins today on 11thadmission.org.in- details here Maharasthra 11th Admission 2020 would begin today, August 12, 2020. The part II application process for admission in first-year junior colleges will start today. Students who want to apply for the admission can visit the official portal of Class 11 admission on 11thadmission.org.in and follow the process. The last date to apply for admission is till August 22, 2020. The first merit list would be released by the state government on August 30, 2020.
The merit list would be released for
28 Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC#SSC11 Days Remaining for Apply Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 from 12/04/2020 to 17/04/2020 for Recruitment of various Group-C Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy (Tier-I) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
29 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat1 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...
31 Project Manager Engineer Recruitment in CDAC Mumbai 2020#Engineering4 Days Remaining for Apply The Mumbai Office of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) invites online applications on prescribed format for Regular Sarkari Naukri vacancy positions of Information Technology (IT) Project Manager and Project Engineer on contract and on consolidated salary in CDAC Mumbai. (Advt. No. CDACM/Consal/2/2020).
CDAC Mumbai Project Manager Engineer Recruitment 2020
34 Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2020 #Sarkari Naukri17 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) is established by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority). NPS Trust invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Managers on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 1/2020-21)
National Pension System Trust Jobs Recruitment 2020
35 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment in SBI#Bank0 Days Remaining for Apply State Bank of India (SBI) invites Online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment for the recruitment of the following 2000 Sarkari Naukri vacancy position of Probationary Officers (PO) in State Bank of India (SBI) on regular basis for the year 2020-21. (Advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2020-21/12)
SBI, a Fortune 500 company, has an overseas presence t ...
36 Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC 2020#Engineering11 Days Remaining for Apply NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for Government Job vacancy of Engineers (Civil) and Engineers (Electrical) on a contract basis for a period of two years from dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take NBCC to new heights through this Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC. (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NBCC Engineer Civil/Ele ...
37 Punjab PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020#Punjab14 Days Remaining for Apply The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites applications through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers (Civil and Mechanical/Electrical) in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. No. 11/2020).
38 Professor Economics Management Recruitment in DTU Delhi 2020#Faculty & Teaching16 Days Remaining for Apply Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites online applications from talented individuals to recruitment and fill up the Sarkari Naukri Faculty vacancy posts of Professors in the disciplines of Economics and Management by direct mode of recruitment at the University School of Management & Entrepreneurship (USME) in DTU Delhi. (Advt. No. F.DTU/Recruitment/03-2020/F-885/1475)
DTU Economics Management Professor Recruitment 2020