IISRO Scientist/Engineer exam result 2020 announced; check here
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has announced the results of the written examination conducted for the recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science) on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the ISRO Scientist/Engineer written examination can visit the official website of ISRO — isro.gov.in — to check and download their results.
ISRO conducted the written exam for Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science) recruitment on January 12, 2020, at various centres.
How to check ISRO Scientist/ Engineer exam result 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the ISRO Scientist/ Engineer exam result 2020.
1. Visit to the official website of ISRO — isro.gov.in
2. Go to career page, click on the link which reads “RESULTS OF THE WRITTEN TEST HELD ON 12.01.2020”
3. Choose your stream and it will direct to the result page
4. Tap on control and F key (ctrl+F), then type your roll number
5. Your ISRO Scientist/ Engineer exam result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your ISRO Scientist/ Engineer exam result 2020 for future reference
The candidates can check their ISRO Scientist/ Engineer result 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.