Both Nitrazepam and Diazepam are strong benzodiazepine medications which are mainly prescribed by the physicians in the treatment of anxiety disorder, restless legs syndrome, depression and chronic sleeplessness. Benzodiazepines act on the brain and the central nervous system to offer relief to users. Benzodiazepine has sedative properties which promotes drowsiness among anxiety sufferers and enables a person to doze off.
Why is doctor's advice necessary before the use of Benzodiazepines ?
Prolonged use of benzodiazepines can make the user psychologically and physically dependent on the drug. After taking this medication for a longer duration, it doesn’t deliver the desired results on the user and they may require a higher dose in order to attain a similar effect.
Benzodiazepine users may experience short term effects such as talkativeness, feelings of enhanced happiness and increased self confidence. However such people become calmer and free from worrisome thoughts during the course of treatment.
Anxiety, Insomnia, stomach cramps, diarrhea and fever are some of the physical withdrawal symptoms which can last for 3-10 days. However, psychological withdrawal symptoms such as angry outburst, agitation, sleeplessness and anxiety attacks last for a longer time.
Benzodiazepine users should not attempt to discontinue the medicine themselves. Rather, patients dependent on them should consult a health care expert for a therapy or detoxification program. Both these measures are necessary for a safe and effective journey to recovery.
We will study the features, utility, efficacy and the probable side effects of both these medications.
Best Sleeping Pill Nitrazepam
Nitrazepam acts on certain chemicals in the brain to manage the symptoms of anxiety and promotes relaxation among users.It induces sleep among insomniacs and enhances the quality of slumber.This medication works by eliminating the symptoms of anxiety and induces sleep among insomniacs.
Nitrazepam is available in a 5 mg pill. Prior consultation with a sleep specialist is essential before taking this prescription. Correct dose as per the doctor’s prescription, is mandatory for a successful treatment and a sound rest.
Safety Precautions and Warnings
Nitrazepam is a habit forming medication and should be used moderately for a limited duration. People who took it for more than 3 months without getting the approval of their physician become tolerant to it and experienced a lot of difficulty when their physician asked them to taper its use. Sudden discontinuation is strictly prohibited by physicians. Hence, it is advisable for a Nitrazepam user, to stay in direct touch with a doctor during the course of treatment and follow all the instructions carefully.
Any activity which requires people to remain mentally alert such as operating heavy machinery or driving a vehicle must be avoided after its use. Nitrazepam tablets ought not be blended with liquor as it might prompt potential reactions. Use of nitrates with other recreational substances is strictly prohibited.
Nitrazepam is not suitable for pregnant women and lactating mothers, and can create complications for the patients of heart, liver, kidney and lung. Patients of stress, anxiety , depression and drug abuse should never try this drug. People should avoid taking it with other benzodiazepine drugs and should keep it in a safe and secure place, away from the reach of children and pets.
All medications have some side effects attached to them and Nitrazepam is not an exception. It can lead to dizziness, memory problems, headache, slurred speech, reduced alertness, vision problems, drowsiness and fatigue. Adverse effects include high BP, decreased libido, hallucination, clumsiness of fingers, liver toxicity etc. This is the reason why patients are advised to adhere to a doctor’s prescription.
We experience nervousness, stress, anxiety, insomnia and depression in our day to day lives. It has been observed that few patients of nervousness can't manage their pressure well and surrender to sedatives in order to doze off. An essential and widely endorsed pharmaceutical for the treatment of chronic sleeplessness is Diazepam.
Diazepam (Valium) is also prescribed in the treatment of anxiety and panic disorders, liquor withdrawal symptoms, muscle spasms, seizures, social anxiety disorder, depression and epilepsy. It is accessible in the form of tablets, syrups, and injections and marketed under various brand names all over the world.
Usage guidelines and safety precautions
Specialist's recommendation is obligatory before the utilization of Diazepam. He is the best person to guide you regarding the proper dose and the potential side effects of this medication. The tablet or capsule form should be swallowed with water. Diazepam in liquid form should be measured accurately with a spoon or a dropper for an appropriate dosage. If, by chance, you forgot to take your daily dose, never take the double dosage next time.
You should stay in contact with your professional health care provider as long as you are using the best sleeping pills. An important point which you should keep in mind is that continuous usage of this drug leads to dependence and addiction. Diazepam users become accustomed to them after regular use and may require a higher dose after some time in order to experience a similar effect. Hence, it is advisable for users to take this medication moderately for a limited duration, and that too, under the supervision of a health care expert.
Patients with anxiety experience the ill effects of withdrawal symptoms, when they are asked to stop the use of Diazepam medications. Therefore, whenever, you want to discontinue the use of Diazepam, get in touch with a physician. He will gradually reduce the dose over a period of time so that you don’t experience withdrawal symptoms.
Headache, upset stomach, nausea, ataxia and drowsiness are some of the manageable side effects which don’t stay in the body of the users for a longer time. However, severe side effects such as sleep walking, sleep driving, hallucination, agitation and suicidal thoughts require immediate medical attention..
Nitrazepam has strong sedative qualities than Diazepam
A comparative analysis of both these benzodiazepine medications will prove that Nitrazepam has stronger sedative qualities as compared to Buy Diazepam. Hence, the role of the sleep expert becomes all the more important during the course of the treatment. Users should also avoid increasing or reducing the dose themselves. Moreover, they must seek the approval of their physician before discontinuing their use.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Giloy: Benefits and Uses Giloy: Benefits and Uses
For centuries, we have been trying to make our life healthy with the resources set by nature, one of these herbs is also considered as Giloy. Which is not only used in Ayurvedic herbs, but Giloy is also being used in today's medicines. It was commonly used to treat fever, increase digestibility, etc. Although the stem of Giloy is most useful, we can
2. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
3. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
4. Strategic Approach to Combat Covid-19 India would be following a scenario based approach for the following possible scenarios, (i) Travel related case reported in India, (ii) Local transmission of COVID-19, (iii) Large outbreaks amenable to containment, (iv) Wide-spread community Transmission of COVID-19 disease and (v) India becomes endemic for COVID-19.
Currently many areas are experiencing large outbreaks amenable to containment. Hence a containment strategy is being followed by Government of India.
5. Health Outreach Services during Covid-19 The Government has been regularly reviewing the situation in consultation with States/UTs. In order to improve the nutritional status of Women and Children, Ministry of Women and Child Development is implementing Supplementary Nutrition Programme under Anganwadi Services and Scheme for Adolescent Girls under the Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme to children (6 months to 6 years), Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers and out-of-school Adolescent Girls (11-14 years). As per the dire
7. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
8. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
9. Improve erection quality and prolong love making session with Tadalafil 20 mg Men are under tremendous stress in current times due to unbearable work pressure and cut throat competition at their workplace. They have to work late at night at odd hours to accomplish their target, in order to save their jobs and to rise high in their professional career. When such people reach home after a long and tiring day at the workplace, they are unable to perform satisfactory lovemaking with their female partner in the bedroom due to stress, fatigue and loss of libido.
Such men neith
10. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
11. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme Rapid molecular diagnostics are presently available at 1360 blocks across the country. State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics is given below:
State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics
12. Status of Development of COVID Vaccine in India While the Govt. and Industry are trying their best to make available a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 at the earliest, it is difficult to comment on the exact timelines in view of various complex pathways involved in vaccine development.
The Government has constituted a high-level National Expert Group on vaccine administration for COVID-19 which is chaired by Member, Niti Aayog and co-chaired by Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Other representatives are: Secretary,
13. Checking Overcharging by Private Hospitals Government of India has taken a series of actions to prevent, control and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. India followed a “whole of Government” and “whole of society” approach. Hon’ble Prime Minister, a High level Group of Ministers (GoM), Cabinet Secretary, Committee of Secretaries and senior officers in MoHFW continue to monitor public health response to COVID-19 in the country.
The public health actions were taken in a pre-emptive, pro-active,
15. COVID-19 Fatalities amongst Healthcare Workers Health is a State subject. Such data is not maintained at Central level by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. However, database of those seeking relief under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Insurance Package” is maintained at national level.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. Training was conducted for all the States in the month of March 2020. A training plan was also conveyed to Stat
16. Stimulus Package for COVID-19 The Central Government, on 26th March, 2020 announced a relief package under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana”, totaling Rs.1.70 lakh crore for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus. Around 42 crore poor people have received financial assistance of Rs. 68, 820 crore under this scheme.
Central Government allowed the State Governments to use the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) on 14th March, 2020 for taking measures for quarantine facilities,&nbs
18. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
19. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
20. Details of loan disbursal by World Bank to India to fight COVID-19 pandemic The World Bank has so far provided three loans worth $2.5 billion to Government of India to support Government of India’s response to COVID-19 pandemic situation for health ($1 billion), for social protection ($0.75 billion) and for economic stimulus ($0.75 billion), the benefits of which have accrued to all States and UTs. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
21. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
22. Serological Testing at CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow for antibodies against Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2) CSIR-CDRI (Central Drug Research Institute) is carrying out a research study that involves testing of people for antibodies against SARS-CoV-2. The serological testing is conducted from 9th-11th September. For the past 7 months we are in the midst of a pandemic of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection with more than 45 lakh individuals being infected with the virus which has resulted in more than 76,270 deaths in India.
23. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
24. Assessment of COVID Prevention World Health Organization, Country office, India alerted India on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. WHO issued a statement on 9th January, 2020 about a novel coronavirus, which was later named as SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease was named COVID-19 by WHO on 11th February, 2020.
The first Indian case of COVID-19 was reported on 30th January 2020. Before the Nationwide lockdown, a series of actions were undertaken in a pro-active, graded and p
25. Early Indications of COVID 19 Pandemic Outbreak in the country Ministry of Health & Family Welfare was following the evolving situation in China, when WHO India alerted our country on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. The Joint Monitoring Group under Director General of Health Services to met on 8th January, 2020 to review the evolving situation in China and deliberated on public health preparedness and response strategies for the same.
Before the nationwide lockdown, a series of ac
26 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC3 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).