The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has taken up the Complete Solarisation of Konark sun temple and Konark town in Odisha. Speaking about the Scheme, Shri R K Singh, MoS(i/c) for Power and MNRE has said, "Government of India launched the Scheme with an objective to take forward the Prime Minister’s vision to develop the historical Sun temple town of Konark in Odisha as 'Surya Nagri', to convey a message of synergy between the modern use of solar energy and the ancient Sun Temple and the importance of promoting solar energy", .
The Scheme envisages setting up of 10 MW grid connected solar project and various solar off-grid applications like solar trees, solar drinking water kiosks, off-grid solar power plants with battery storage etc with a 100% Central Financial Assistance (CFA) support of around Rs. 25 Crores from Government of India through Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE). Implementation of this Project will be done by Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA).
The Scheme will meet all the energy requirements of Konark town with solar energy.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. Increase in Child Marriage Cases during the Lockdown As per the information received from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there is no data to indicate rising number of child marriage cases during the lockdown period.
The Government has enacted the ‘Prohibition of Child Marriage Act (PCMA), 2006’. The Government also undertakes awareness drives, media campaigns and outreach programmes and issues advisories to the States/ UTs from time to time to highlight evil effects of this practice. Further, the Ministry of Women and Child Dev
4. Ban on Chinese Products The Government regularly reviews the country’s import policy, based on emerging trade and economic factors. Decisions to regulate imports are taken based on the assessment in national and public interest. At present, approximately 550 tariff lines are under the ‘Restricted’ / ‘Prohibited’ category for imports under the Foreign Trade Policy, imports of which are restricted from all countries including China.
To support and expand domestic capacities, Government has
5. Make In India Recently, Government has taken various steps in addition to ongoing schemes to boost domestic investments in India. These include the National Infrastructure Pipeline, Reduction in Corporate Tax, easing liquidity problems of NBFCs and Banks, various policy measures to boost domestic manufacturing. Government of India has also promoted domestic manufacturing of goods through public procurement orders, Phased Manufacturing Programme (PMP), Schemes for Production Linked Incentives of various Ministries.
6. ECGC Limited ECGC Limited was set up in 1957 in Mumbai under the Companies Act 1956 to provide export credit insurance services to exporters and banks to promote and support exports from India.
The performance details of ECGC for the last three financial years and current year are given below:
(Amount in ₹ Crore)
8. Criminal Law Reform Committee A Committee has been constituted under the Chairpersonship of the Vice Chancellor, National Law University, Delhi to suggest reforms in the Criminal laws. The Ministry of Home Affairs have also sought suggestions from Governors, Chief Ministers of States, Lieutenant Governors (LGs) and Administrators of Union Territories, Hon’ble Chief Justice of India, Hon’ble Chief Justices of various High Courts, Bar Council of India, Bar Council of various States and various Universities/ Law Instit
9. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
10. Special Trains for Passengers Train services were started in phases as special trains-
(i) 15 pairs of Rajdhani specials were introduced with effect from 12/05/2020.
(ii) 100 pairs of special trains were introduced with effect from 01/06/2020.
(iii) 43 pairs of special trains were started from 12/09/2020.
(iv) 705 Suburban services (Central Railway-355 & Western Railway-350) were started from 15/06/2020.
(v) Additional Special trains, in coordination with the State Governments, we
11. Socio-Economic Activities Indian Railways, besides running trains/special trains on existing Railway system, is undertaking various infrastructure projects including new lines, gauge conversion, doubling, electrification, bridges, etc. which provide direct and indirect benefits to both the rural and urban communities. Railways is also expediting execution of Railway infrastructure works in identified districts under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojna to give impetus to socio-economic activities in rural and urban areas. Indian Railways ha
12. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
13. Scientists from Indian Institute of Astrophysics find a new model to probe how black holes rip apart starts Scientists have found a new way to probe into supermassive black holes – detecting their properties like mass and spin by observing how they rip apart stars. They have found a model which can infer black hole mass, its spin by observing how the stars are ripped apart on coming to the vicinity of these astronomical bodies with high gravitational force found at the centre of some massive galaxies.
Most black holes lead isolated lives and are impossible to study. Astronomers study them by wa
14. National Council for Transgender Persons will assess impact of various policies with respect to transgenders The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has enacted “The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights), Act, 2019. As per Chapter VII of the Act in the National Council for Transgender Persons, along with other members, five representatives of transgender community from the State/UTs by rotation and five experts to represent Non-Governmental Organizations or associations working for the welfare of transgender persons are to be nominated by the Central Government. The Council will assess t
16. Enhancement of Steel Production in Eastern India The Ministry of Steel has launched 'Purvodaya' initiative, encompassing development of Integrated Steel Hubs in Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh. Purvodaya aims to focus on development of the Eastern region by setting up green field and brown field steel plants for capacity addition, development of steel clusters near Integrated Steel Plants as well as demand centres and transformation of logistics and utilities infrastructure.
This Information was given b
17. Various initiatives taken by Ministry of Steel for capacity building The National Steel Policy envisages achievement of 300 MTPA crude steel capacity by 2030-31. Towards achievement of this goal Ministry of Steel has taken several initiatives namely:-
(i) Domestically Manufactured Iron & Steel Products Policy for promoting procurement of Made in India steel by Government agencies.
(ii) Steel Scrap Policy for enhancing availability of domestically generated scrap.
18. Government Initiatives for Steel Industry The steps taken by the Indian steel industry for introduction of digital and analytics in the steel making processes include the following initiatives:-
Identification of the finished product till the end customer through introduction of Quick Response (QR) code based traceable tags where quality and genealogy can be tracked.
Centralized Yard Management for all finished products to reduce rake retention time and improved identification and handling of the mat
19. Promotion of Agricultural Research To promote agricultural research and education, and to make the country self- reliant in the agriculture sector, DARE/ICAR has developed a country wide network of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities including 3 Central Agricultural Universities and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) at the district level mandated with technology assessment and demonstration for wider application and capacity
20. Extension of deadlines for various compliances under Companies Act
After considering the various representations of stakeholders and the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, in order to facilitate defaulting companies to make a fresh start on a clean slate by filing documents required to be filed under the Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder on the MCA21 registry, the Ministry vide General Circular no.12/2020 dated 30.03.2020, launched a scheme named “Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020 (CFSS-2020)” condoning the delay in timely filing of the Annu
22. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
24. Fastrack Investigation of Child Sex Abuse Cases The number of cases of child sexual abuse reported from 2009 to 2018, is available at https://ncrb.gov.in/en/crime-india.
The Government of India implements the ‘Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act, 2012’, which provides for mandatory reporting, child friendly recording of statement and evidence and speedy trial of the cases. It is stipulated in Section 44 (1) of POCSO Act, 2012 that National Commis
25. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
28 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020#West Bengal0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Officer vacancy in IIT Kharagpur 2020
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur (West Bengal), an Institute of National Importance and the first and largest in the chain of IITs engaged in teaching, research and development.
IIT Kharagpur invites online application on prescribed format from Indian nationals for following 12 Officer Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri Vacancy in IIT Kharagpur. (Advertisement No.: R/07/2020): ...
31 Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020#Odisha14 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Executive Engineer Civil by Odisha PSC 2020
Online applications on prescribed recruitment form are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from the prospective candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Group-A in the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of Government of Odisha. (Advt. No. 04/2020-21)
34 Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020#Faculty & Teaching26 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Faculty Vacancy in IIM Visakhapatnam 2020
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV), Andhra Pradesh invites applications from outstanding academicians, with proven credentials in teaching and research at management schools of repute in India/abroad for Recruitment of Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy 2020 under special recruitment drive for OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD category candidates.
35 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli#Faculty & Teaching3 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NIPER Raebareli
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at NIPER Raebareli (Uttar Pradesh) from the eligible Indian Nationals for Direct Recruitment/ Deputation for the Teaching Faculty and Non-Teaching Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition in NIPER Raebareli. (Advt. No. NIPER-R/Recruit/01/2019-20)
NIPER Raebareli Faculty Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
36 Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020#Defense & Police6 Days Remaining for Apply Constable Tradesman Vacancy Recruitment in SSB 2020
Online Application on prescribed format are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Constable Tradesman in various discipline in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India 2020 (Advertisement No. 338/RC/SSB/Combined Advertisement/CTs/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog
SSB Constable Tradesman Vacancy 2020 - Table of Content
37 Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020#Punjab3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Job Vacancy in Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Department 2020
Department of Water Supply and Sanitation (DWSS) of Government of Punjab invites application through Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following latest Sarkari Naukri Govt. Job vacancy posts of Specialists, Coordinators and Facilitators on a Contract Basis in the Department of Water Supply and Sanitation of Government of Punjab. (Advt. N ...
40 Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS#Bank2 Days Remaining for Apply Xth (10th) CRP for Clerk Vacancy in PSU Banks by IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct Xth (10th) Online Common Recruitment Process (CRP), Preliminary and Main Examination for the year 2021-21 for recruitment and selection of personnel for Clerical Cadre Government Job vacancy Posts in participating Public Sector Bank or any other Financial Institution tentatively in the month of December 2020 and January 2021 through Xth (10th) CRP for Cl ...
43 Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020#Bihar9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Assistant Professors Engineering College Vacancy by Bihar PSC 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites Online Applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment 2020 of following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various subjects/disciplines for State Engineering Colleges in the state of Bihar for Science and Technology Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar PSC Assistant Professor of Eng ...
44 Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Administrative Job Recruitment 2020 Vacancies #Sarkari Naukri5 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible/qualified candidates to fill up following Administrative Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts in various disciplines and levels in Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for the year 2020. (Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.)
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India an ...
45 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states#Sarkari Naukri9 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Odisha and Tamil Nadu states
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Odisha and Tamil Nadu states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVA ...
49 PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 #Bank8 Days Remaining for Apply Punjab National Bank (PNB), a Public Sector Banks wherein Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) and United Bank of India (UBI) amalgamated invites online applications on prescribed format from Indian Citizens for the Recruitment of following 535 Specialist Officers Government Job vacancy posts in different disciplines/specialties for its various offices across India for the year 2020.