Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has issued tax refunds worth Rs. 26,242 crore to 16,84,298 assessees since 1st April, 2020 to 21st May, 2020.
Income Tax refunds amounting to Rs. 14,632 crore have been issued to 15,81,906 assessees and corporate tax refunds amounting to Rs. 11,610 crore have been issued to 1,02,392 assessees during this period.
It is stated that the refund process has been further expedited and refunds are being issued at a greater pace since the Union Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman’s announcement made in the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Abhiyan last week. CBDT has released a sum of Rs. 2050.61 crore in the previous week ended on 16th May, i.e., between 9th to 16th May, 2020 to 37,531 income tax assessees and a sum of Rs. 867.62 crore to 2878 corporate tax assessees. During this week, i.e. between 17th to 21st May, 2020, yet another 1,22,764 income tax assessees were refunded Rs. 2672.97 crore and 33,774 corporate tax assessees including trusts, MSMEs, proprietorships, partnerships, etc. were issued refunds worth Rs. 6714.34 crore, taking the total amount refunded to Rs. 9387.31 crore in the case of 1,56,538 assessees.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
5. CLAT Exam 2020 has been officially postponed today CLAT Exam 2020 has been officially postponed today
Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU Consortium) has issued a notification informing that it has rescheduled CLAT exam once again. Now, CLAT 2020 is scheduled to be held from 2 pm to 4 pm on September 28. Earlier, it was informed that CLAT 2020 has been postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19 pandemic and then NLU Consortium released a notification informing that the law entrance exam would be held on September
6. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
7. IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad Launches Chunauti- Next Generation Start-up Challenge Contest Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad today launched “Chunauti”- Next Generation Startup Challenge Contest to further boost startups and software products with special focus on Tier-II towns of India. The government has earmarked a budget of Rs. 95.03 Crore over a period of three years for this programme. It aims to identify around 300 startups working in identified areas and provide them seed fund of upto Rs. 25 Lakh and other fac
9. ECGC Limited ECGC Limited was set up in 1957 in Mumbai under the Companies Act 1956 to provide export credit insurance services to exporters and banks to promote and support exports from India.
The performance details of ECGC for the last three financial years and current year are given below:
(Amount in ₹ Crore)
10. Extension of date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India today issued notification, extending the date of implementation of Toys (Quality Control) Order, 2020 as 1.1.2021 in place of 1.9.2020.
This decision allows domestic manufacturers four months of extra time to make necessary arrangements for compliance of standards in view of difficulties arising out of COVID-19 pandemic.
11. Modernisation of Armed Forces The details of Budget Estimates (BE), Revised Estimates (RE) and Actual Expenditure (Actuals) on the modernization(Capital Acquisition) of Armed Forces, under Defence Services Estimates (DSE), for the last five years and the current year are as under:-
(Rs. in Crore)
14. Summary of Flood Situation as per Rainfall Forecast Based on the rainfall forecast, following advisories are issued by CWC for various States -
Odisha, Andhra Pradesh &Telangana
Heavy to very heavy with isolated extremely heavy falls are likely over Telangana, Vidarbha and Chhattisgarh during next 24 hours. Due to ongoing extremely heavy rainfall, River Godavari is also getting good flows due to rain in Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra and Telangana. Polavaram project on River Godavari in Andhra Pradesh is likely to get a
15. Shramik and Special Train Services To prevent the spread COVID-19 pandemic, Ministry of Railways discontinued all passenger services immediately after introduction of the national lockdown. Thereafter, keeping in view the requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were operated as “trains on demand” as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains in accordance with the protocol and guidelines issued by the Government. Starting from 01.05.2020 u
16. Initiatives in Public Private Partnerships to boost Railway Infrastructure It is estimated that Indian Railways would need Capital investment of around ₹ 50 lakh crore upto 2030 for network expansion and capacity augmentation, rolling stock induction and other modernization works to enable better delivery of passenger and freight services and to improve its modal share in transport. To bridge the gap in capital funding and to induct modern technologies and improve efficiencies, it is being planned to use Public Private Partnership (PPP) model for few initiatives. One of the P
17. Steps taken to ensure safety of healthcare and other health workers of hospitals Hospitals and dispensaries being a State subject, no data is maintained in the Union Government about Safai Karmacharis, who have died due to health and safety hazards related cleaning hospitals and medical waste during Covid-19 pandemic.
States were asked to constitute Infection Prevention and Control Committees. Hospitals were also to identify a nodal officer who will monitor the healthcare workers and review their exposure status. High risk exposures are placed under quarantine for 7 days. B
18. Summary of Flood Situation and Advisories Heavy to very heavy rainfall with extremely heavy falls at a few isolated places over West Madhya Pradesh; East Rajasthan, Gujarat and Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim; heavy to very heavy rainfall at isolated places over Madhya Maharashtra, Assam and Konkan & Goa and heavy rainfall at isolated places over East Madhya Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh & Coastal Karnataka occurred in the morning.
20 Stations (7 in Bihar, 4 in Uttar Pradesh, 2 each in Odisha & Maharashtra, 1 each in As
19. Veganism is growing worldwide Veganism is not just a temporary fashion. It is an important trend all over the world.
Brussels saves 'vegan burger' from not being able to use the 'burger' name
The meat sector is advocating that this terminology should be prohibited and, on the other hand, the large companies of the vegan industry defend it. As the vegan industry is growing more and more, it has become common for fast food restaurants to offer vegan burgers
21. Income Tax relief for Real-estate Developers and Home Buyers As part of the AatmaNirbhar Bharat Package 3.0 as announced by Hon’ble Finance Minister on 12th November, 2020, certain income tax relief measures were brought in for real-estate developers and home buyers.
Up to 2018, section 43CA of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (‘the Act’) provided for deeming of the stamp duty value (circle rate) as sale consideration for transfer of real-estate inventory in the case the circle rate exceeded the declared consideration. Consequentially, stamp du
22. Rs. 86,449 crore of gross GST revenue collected in the month of August The gross GST revenue collected in the month of August, 2020 is Rs. 86,449 crore of which CGST is Rs. 15,906 crore, SGST is Rs. 21,064 crore, IGST is Rs. 42,264 crore (including Rs. 19,179 crore collected on import of goods) and Cess is Rs.7,215 crore (including Rs. 673 crore collected on import of goods).
The government has settled Rs. 18,216 crore to CGST and Rs. 14,650 crore to SGST from IGST as regular settlement. The total revenue earned by Central Government and the State Governments afte
23. Cabinet approves Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar- Kharkhauda The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval to the Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor Project from Palwal to Sonipat via Sohna-Manesar-Kharkhauda.
This Rail Line will start from Palwal and end at existing Harsana Kalan station (On Delhi-Ambala section). This will also give connectivity enroute to existing Patli Station (On Delhi-Rewari line), Sultanpur station (On Garhi Harsaru-Farukhnagar Line) and Asaudha Station (On D
24. 1.22 crore Kisan Credit Cards sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore under the special saturation drive In an effort to buffer the agricultural sector from the shock of COVID-19, a special saturation drive is underway to provide concessional credit to farmers through Kisan Credit Card (KCC). As on 17.08.2020, 1.22 crore KCCs have been sanctioned with credit limit of Rs. 1,02,065 crore. This will go a long way in reviving the rural economy and accelerating agricultural growth.
It may be recalled that as part of the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package, the Governmen
25. Indian Railways to start Computer Based Test for notified vacancies from 15th December 2020 Indian Railways is going to start computer based tests for notified vacancies from 15th December 2020.
Indian Railways had notified 3 types of vacancies. These were 35208 for NTPC (non technical popular categories like guards, office clerks, commercial clerks etc), 1663 for Isolated & Ministerial categories (Steno & Teaches etc) and 103769 for Level 1 vacancies (track maintainers, pointsman etc). In all RRBs had notified a total of 1.40 lakh such vacancies for NTPC categories, Level-1 P
26 Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020#Gujarat10 Days Remaining for Apply Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in Gujarat Vidyapith 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith is looking for qualified, accomplished and committed Non-Teaching Staff who believe in institution building. Online application on prescribed format is invited from the eligible and suitable person for direct recruitment/deputation/tenure basis for various Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Employees category Government Job Vacancies on a regular basis through open competition on all India basis. ...