A few decades ago, Indian women preferred to buy jewellery from their trusted local jeweller, be it a personal milestone, an impulse buy or a wedding. However, recent changes in consumer habits have indicated a gradual shift to shopping for jewellery at national jewellery houses with thriving presence across tier I, II & III cities. In fact, India is the second highest consumer of gold in the world and one of the leading exporters of gems and jewellery in the world. Precious metal & gemstone jewellery market is huge in India and to supply the demand, there is no dearth of top jewellery brands.
While the mom-and-pop jewellery stores abound and flourish, there are a number of national heavyweights in Indian jewellery space that are renowned for their exquisite, flawless & beautiful jewellery, setting international standards in gemstone and precious metal aesthetics. Be it daily wear, tribal, traditional, antique, bridal or fine jewellery, Indian jewellery houses are always giving their foreign counterparts a run for their money.
We’ve put together a list of India’s top 10 jewellery stores, that are respected for the quality and designs of their products as well as impeccable service they offer to their patrons.
A Jaipur-based jewellery house founded in 1978, Amrapali Jewels makes the world’s finest heritage luxury jewellery that is to die for. Named after a famous Indian courtesan/muse Amrapali, the jewellery house blends traditional Indian craftsmanship with heritage motifs by putting a contemporary spin on it, producing jaw-dropping gemstone masterpieces on silver and gold. While polki, panna, minimal as well as statement gemstone jewellery forms their signature collections, Tribe By Amrapali produces spell-binding fashion and tribal jewellery inspired by mythical and abstract art themes. If your palette inclines towards designer statement jewellery inspired by the effervescent Indian heritage, Tribe By Amrapali is the best jewellery store in India to shop at. They have stores in major Indian cities including Mumbai, Delhi, and Jaipur.
A behemoth jewellery brand with 122 stores across India and the Middle East, Kalyan Jewellers have been in the business since pre-independence. They have introduced Muhurat range for bridal collection in pure gold, diamond and handcrafted jewellery, Anokhi for uncut diamonds and Candere for precious diamonds. Their dancing diamond collection called Glo is a special innovation where suspended diamonds within the jewellery pieces ‘dance’ hypnotically. While some of their expensive and grandiose jewellery start from six digits and above, they also have affordable and contemporary daily wear collections for a low-key look. Kalyan Jewellers is the most trusted and visited jewellery brand in India for bridal jewellery, with loyalists who swear by their jewellery products. Amitabh Bachchan is the brand ambassador and his ads for the brand are eagerly awaited by fans.
One of India’s topmost trusted jewellery brand with staggering turnovers, Malabar Gold & Diamonds was founded in 1993 in Kerala and has over 210 showrooms across 9 countries. They have the most comprehensive bridal jewellery collection mainly for South Indian brides, but also for brides from across all regions of India. From stylish diamond and platinum jewellery for occasions, daily wear, office wear to heavily embellished gold, diamond and gemstone jewellery, Malabar Gold’s range of offerings is diverse and wide. Notable collections are Era for uncut diamond jewellery and Fior- floral-themed, elegant and dainty jewellery. Kareena Kapoor is the face of the brand.
A division of Tata and one of the biggest Indian jewellery retail chains, Tanishq was founded in 1994 and boasts of 160 stores and over Rs. 10,000 crores in sales in the last year. The name of the brand was coined using ‘Tan’ meaning body and ‘Nishk’ meaning gold ornament. Tanishq knows how to woo women with Bollywood inspired collections like Padmavat & Jodha Akbar, traditional collections like Swarnam and Shubham, Mia for the cosmopolitan woman and Rivaah for the brides. Their wedding and engagement rings are highly sought after. Deepika Padukone is the brand ambassador. Tanishq’s advertising appeals to women for its fine balancing act, depicting the strength of a woman with her delicate nature, like high-quality jewellery.
Founded in 1956 in Thrissur, Kerala, Joy Alukkas reigns the southern markets and has 140 stores across 11 countries. Their creations include expertly crafted traditional South Indian gold jewellery, including elaborate gold and gemstone jewellery for all occasions. Kajol is the brand face. Winner of several quality awards, including the Superbrand title, Joy Alukkas is a well-respected and well-known jewellery brand all across India.
Incorporated in 2005 in Delhi, PC Jeweller has swiftly rose through the ranks of the Indian jewellery market and has over 94 stores in 74 cities. Their stores are often located in high street shopping areas and their jewellery repertoire consists of fabulous collections across price points, their expertise being diamond jewellery. They have excellent offerings in wedding and engagement rings as well as daily wear jewellery. Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna are the brand ambassadors.
Founded in 1938, Senco Gold & Diamonds is headquartered in Kolkata, with 91 stores across major Indian cities. Their gold and jewellery designs are artistic and their price ranges are suited for every social strata. Their bangles and earrings collections are splendidly designed and their cocktail rings are swoon-worthy. Their Everlite collection is a perfect mix of gold and diamond jewellery. Their brand endorser is Vidya Balan.
One of India’s most trusted diamond jewellery brands, Orra needs no introduction. The brand is a go-to name for Solitaires, couple bands, stunning gemstone bracelets, Orra Crown Star collection (made with 73 facet solitaires) and the most amazing engagement rings for couples. They have 34 stores across 25 cities and their elegant, minimal ambience appeals to the sophisticated, modern woman of today. Orra offers custom jewellery options for every woman to indulge in the art of self-expression through jewellery. Orra’s designs are highly innovative in terms of framework and geometry and the brand is famous for bringing international jewellery trends to India with a twist of their own.
Another stalwart in the jewellery arena and the oldest on our list, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri was founded in 1864, and since then it has garnered multiple accolades and tremendous consumer respect and patronage. They have 31 showrooms in 23 cities, including all metropolitans and a number of tier II & III cities. TBZ is famous for its resplendent Kundan jewellery, magnificent bridal collections, artistic festival jewellery, contemporary Italian jewellery collection called Ria, and the royal jewellery collection called Azva. When it comes to the sheer richness of craft and artistry, TBZ is at the forefront of quality and innovation.
Primarily an online jewellery brand, CaratLane deserves to be on the list, not just for the growing number of their offline stores in the country, but also for the speed and effectiveness with which it has captured the contemporary Indian woman’s heart and mind. Stylish and affordable gold, and diamond jewellery for all occasions, the abundance of variety in ornaments, the expansive of jewellery catalogue for different psychographics, and highly creative collections like Bombay Deco (inspired by the city), Butterfly (colorful, elegant jewellery), and Madhubani (inspired by elements of nature), all wrapped up in a box full of trust and quality. They currently have 39 offline stores in major cities and expansion plans are underway.
Shopping for jewellery at the top Indian jewellery stores will be a highly rewarding and enlightening experience for all jewellerista’s. These are India’s top jewellery brands that are a true reflection of India’s jewel supremacy, heritage craftsmanship, iconic design styles and tasteful creations of timeless beauty. Which is your favourite jewellery store? Let us know in the comments below.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Cold Storage Facilities in the Country As per available information, there are 8186 number of cold storages with capacity of 374.25 Lakh MT is available in the country for storing perishable horticulture produce like fruits and vegetables. State/UT wise details of cold storage is at Annexure – I.
The information regarding capacity utilization, real time data regarding availability, cost etc on cold storage facilities for farmers and traders etc. is not centrally maintained by the Ministry. The
2. COVID-19 Testing Laboratories COVID-19 Testing Laboratories
ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Port Blair
Post Bag 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103
Post Bag 13, Dollygun, Port Blair, 744103, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
4. Vikas Yatra Prime Minister Narendra Modi won the elections of 2019 and came back with a bigger mandate and
greater support of people. This mandate with a larger majority, which is a rare phenomenon in democratic societies, was won on delivery of earlier
promises along with support for the future roadmap that PM Modi’s vision of New India presented to the people. As a result, the expectations from
Modi 2.0 are even bigger than they were for the first term of Modi government.
5. Exchange Rate Notification No.46/2020 - Customs (N.T.) In exercise of the powers conferred by section 14 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), and in supersession of the Notification No.41/2020-Customs(N.T.), dated 6th May, 2020 except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs hereby determines that the rate of exchange of conversion of each of the foreign currencies specified in column (2) of each of Schedule I and Schedule II annexed hereto, into Indian currency or vic
7. List of Blood Banks in India List of Blood Banks in India
A blood bank is a center where blood gathered as a result of blood donation is stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion. The term "blood bank" typically refers to a division of a hospital where the storage of blood product occur
9. List of Aadhaar Seva Kendra Aadhaar Seva Kendra
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has set up exclusive ‘Aadhaar Seva Kendra’ or ASK as a single stop destination for all Aadhaar services for the residents. The ASK will offer dedicated Aadhaar enrolment and update services to residents in a state-of-the-art environment.
In the first phase of the Aadhaar Seva Kendra
10. MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21 MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 – 10% Rise in MGNREGS Average Wages for Workers in Budget 2020-21
Average MGNREGA Wage Rate 2020 for workers to rise by 10% as govt. plans Rs. 70,000 cr for MGNREGS in Budget 2020-21, MGNREGA wages to increase as scheme will be linked with updated inflation index, the revamped consumer price index - agriculture labour (CPI-AL)
Central government might announce a 8% to 10% increase in average wages under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Em
11. Toll Free Numbers in India Airlines
Indian Airlines - 1800 180 1407
Jet Airways - 1800 22 5522
SpiceJet - 1800 180 3333
Air India -- 1800 22 7722
KingFisher - 1800 180 0101
ABN AMRO - 1800 11 2224
Canara Bank - 1800 44 6000
Citibank - 1800 44 2265
Corporatin Bank - 1800 443
17. National Help lines National Help lines
National Child Neurology Tele-Helpline Services for Childhood Neurodevelopmental disorders - 1800-11-7776
Indian Railway's National Security Helpline - 182
National Tobacco Quit-line - 1800-11-2356
Kilkari mHealth service(Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan) - 1800 3010 1703
ASHAs Mobile Academy (Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Utta
18. Top 10 Best Gold Jewellery Brands in India 2018 – Most Trusted There are certain things that are loved by women all around the world. Their love for these things never fades away with passing times. These things remain on the top of fashion and desire list across all households. Irrespective of their cost and availability, the love for them remains constant. One such thing is the precious yellow metal called Gold. Gold has been in existence since times unknown. While during the olden days both men and women wore gold in forms of jewelry, gold has become the metal of
19. Top 10 Best Scooty below Rs. 50,000 in India 2018 The choice of biking has modified. It should be either a heavy duty sports bike for those who love gear bikes, or the two wheelers should be too sleek like the conventional scooter/scooty. In fact people staying mostly in cities have seen to prefer the scooters for many reasons. In a jam packed city traffic, changing gear is one of the most hectic thing. In addition, these scooters are comparatively a lot cost effective as well as house ladies, working women and college girls also prefer it for their dai
20. Top 10 Best Colleges for Software Engineering in India Earlier people were aware of Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical as the engineering streams. However, computers were too revolutionary to create a whole new engineering stream. And now, people can’t think life without softwares. In fact, there is a special addiction with its studies. Software companies have evolved these days as ultimate options for offering attention dragging jobs. That’s the reason Software engineering is most favoured branches among students.
21. Top 10 Best Cheap Budget Superbikes in India Superbikes offer utmost pleasure in motorbike riding, however they require the highest amount of attention and expertise as while riding as well. However, Indian market is a good place where enthusiasts can find their favorite superbike within a reasonable price range. The top 10 superbikes in India are mostly found around the price tag of 10 to 15 lacs rupees, but there are plenty that are over and under the specified range.
22. List of Ministries/Departments
Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE)
Agricultural Technology Information Centre (ATIC)
23. Top 10 Best Diamond Jewellery Brands in India Some things remain so close to our heart irrespective of their cost and affordability. Despite the cost, the demand for them is always high. The desire to own them pushes us to extend our limits. We do everything to own the same and feel proud after owning them. Diamond jewelry is one such thing that is high value and not affordable by all who desires for the same is. While there are many metals using which jewels are made, Diamond is one stone that is considered as invaluable all around the world. Women
24. Top 15 Best Hospitals in India – Most Reputed & Trusted Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as medical hub, where patients get world class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment.
Listed below are top 15 best hospitals in India:
15. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
25. Top 7 Bikes in India You Can Buy Under Rs. 3 Lakh The latest numbers released by Indian two-wheeler brands have demonstrated solid sale of two-wheelers till the first half of 2018. The total sales calculated were 20 million, and top brand contenders were- Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI), TVS Motor Co, Bajaj Auto, etc. This staggering number defines the increase in the need for two-wheelers by Indians. For many, owning a bike is
27 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching61 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan1 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
30 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar0 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
31 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC10 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
32 NIPER Hyderabad Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Vacancies#Telangana9 Days Remaining for Apply Online Applications on prescribed format are invited at The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), Hyderabad (Telangana) from the eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment of the following 16 Non-faculty Government Job vacancy posts on regular basis through open competition on all India basis. (Advt. No. NIPER-HYD/02/2020-21)
35 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
37 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management18 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
43 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh6 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
47 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat10 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...