Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 (Series III) – Issue Price
In terms of the Government of India Notification No. F.No. 4(4)-B/(W&M)/2020 dated April 13, 2019, Sovereign Gold Bonds 2020-21 (Series III) will be opened for the period June 08-12, 2020 with Settlement date June 16, 2020. The issue price of the Bond during the subscription period shall be Rs 4,677 (Rupees Four thousand Six hundred Seventy seven only) – per gram, as also published by RBI in their Press Release dated June 05, 2020.
The Government of India in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India has decided to allow discount of Rs 50 (Rupees Fifty only) per gram from the issue price to those investors who apply online and the payment is made through digital mode. For such investors the issue price of Gold Bond will be Rs 4,627 (Rupees Four thousand Six hundred twenty seven only) per gram of gold.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Shri Arjun Munda to launch Two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare tomorrow Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda will launch two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare in a collaboration between Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Art of Living (AoL) through video conference here tomorrow. Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Art of Living will grace the occasion.
The first initiative ‘Strengthening PRIs’ will be launched in 5 districts covering 30 Gram Panchayts and 150 villages of Jharkhand, in creating awareness among elected representativ
3. PM to interact with beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from UP on 27 October Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will interact with the beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from Uttar Pradesh on 27 October at 10:30 AM via video conferencing. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh will also be present on the occasion.
PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme was launched on 1 June, 2020 to help poor street vendors, impacted by COVID-19, resume livelihood activities. Till date, a total of more than 24 lakh applications have been received under the scheme, out
4. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
5. Vigilance Awareness Week, 2020 The Central Vigilance Commission observes the Vigilance Awareness Week from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020. This is observed every year during the week in which the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (31st October) falls. This awareness week campaign affirms our commitment to promotion of integrity and probity in public life through citizen participation.
In 2020, the Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020 with the theme,
6. Water supply schemes under Jal Jeevan Mission inaugurated on the Indo-Myanmar border in Manipur
Chief Minister of Manipur Shri N Biren Singh inaugurated two water supply projects for two villages under Jal Jeevan Mission. The two villages on the Indo Myanmar border are remote and once totally insurgent infested, now getting regular water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission. Khangbarol village of Khengjoy sub division, Chandel, an aspirational district in Manipur is situated 69 km away fr
7. Extension of due date of furnishing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports In view of the challenges faced by taxpayers in meeting the statutory and regulatory compliances due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Government brought the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance, 2020 (‘the Ordinance’) on 31st March, 2020 which, inter alia, extended various time limits. The Ordinance has since been replaced by the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act.
The Government issued a Notification on 24thJ
9. AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo AirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neoAirAsia India welcomes its first Airbus A320neo
Mumbai, October 21st, 2020: AirAsia India welcomed its first Airbus A320neo (new engine option), which arrived in New Delhi on 21st October, 2020 from Airbus's production facility in Toulouse, France. The
10. AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes AirAsia India bolsters network with six new routes
The carrier launches new routes connecting Mumbai with Goa, Chennai with Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Jaipur with Kolkata
Mumbai, 21st October, 2020: Committed to strengthening its presence and improving connectivity in India, AirAsia India launched six new routes connecting Mumbai - Goa,&nbs
11. PM addresses the Centenary Convocation of the University of Mysore Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi addressed the Centenary Convocation 2020 of the University of Mysore today through video conference.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the University of Mysore is the center of the great education system of ancient India, the aspirations and capabilities of future India and has realized the vision of "Rajarshi" Nalvadi Krishnaraja Wadiyar and M. Visvesvaraya Ji.
He referred to stalwarts like Bharat Ratna Dr Sarvepalli Radhakr
12. PM to launch Kisan Suryoday Yojana for the farmers of Gujarat Prime Minister Shri Narenda Modi will inaugurate three key projects in Gujarat on 24th October, via video conferencing. Prime Minister will launch the ‘Kisan Suryodaya Yojana’ for the farmers of Gujarat. He will inaugurate the Paediatric Heart Hospital attached with U.N Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre and a Mobile Application for tele-cardiology at the Ahmedabad Civil Hospital in Ahmedabad. He will also inaugurate the Ropeway at Girnar on the occasion.
13. Mphasis Q2 FY21 Earnings | Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021 Gross revenue grew 12.9% YoY in Q2 FY 2021
USD 360 million net new TCV wins in Direct business, highest ever TCV win for a quarter
Mumbai, 22 October 2020: Mphasis Limited (BSE - 526299; NSE - MPHASIS), an Information Technology (IT) solutions provider specializing in cloud and cognitive services, today announced its financial results for the quar
14. Misleading advertisements The Department of Consumer Affairs has launched a portal-Grievance Against Misleading Advertisements (GAMA), to enable consumers to register their grievances against misleading advertisements. 3302 complaints have been received in 2017, 4025 complaints in 2018 and 4416 complaints in 2019. The Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI), a voluntary self-regulatory organization, looks into complaints across all media. The Consumer Protection Act, 2019 provides for establishment of a Central Consumer Pro
15. Illegal Occupation of Land in Cantonment Region During the year 2018, 2019 and in 2020 (upto 31.08.2020), 7.586 acres of defence land inside cantonment under the management of Defence Estate Organization have been detected as encroached by the residents. Out of above, defence land measuring 4.11 acres have got freed from encroachment during the same period.
The illegal occupation of defence land may cause difficulties in Municipal administration viz. Providing water supply, sanitation and other municipal facilities.
16. Government receives large number of suggestions on proposed mining reforms There is no proposal to make illegal mining as legal. The Mines ministry has clarified this today. Ministry of Mines had circulated the proposed reforms in the Mines and Minerals (Development and Regulation) (MMDR) Act, 1957 with different Central Government Ministries /Departments and also to the State Government for comments / suggestions.
Further, in order to give wide publicity to the proposed reforms, as per Pre-Legislative Consultation Poli
18. Shramik and Special Train Services To prevent the spread COVID-19 pandemic, Ministry of Railways discontinued all passenger services immediately after introduction of the national lockdown. Thereafter, keeping in view the requirement of movement of stranded persons Shramik specials were organized in a mission mode. These Shramik specials were operated as “trains on demand” as and when State Governments requisitioned these trains in accordance with the protocol and guidelines issued by the Government. Starting from 01.05.2020 u
19. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
20. Hair Transplant in Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad | Dr.Yv Rao Clinics Hair Transplantation
Hair Transplantation is a minimally invasive surgical procedure wherein the hair surgeon extracts the healthy hair follicles from the posterior part of the scalp and transfers them to the bald areas. It helps the patient to get back the lost hair. Hair transplant is an ideal solution for people suffering from hair thinning, hair loss, and partial to complete baldness.
22. Increase in Child Marriage Cases during the Lockdown As per the information received from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there is no data to indicate rising number of child marriage cases during the lockdown period.
The Government has enacted the ‘Prohibition of Child Marriage Act (PCMA), 2006’. The Government also undertakes awareness drives, media campaigns and outreach programmes and issues advisories to the States/ UTs from time to time to highlight evil effects of this practice. Further, the Ministry of Women and Child Dev
23. ECGC Limited ECGC Limited was set up in 1957 in Mumbai under the Companies Act 1956 to provide export credit insurance services to exporters and banks to promote and support exports from India.
The performance details of ECGC for the last three financial years and current year are given below:
(Amount in ₹ Crore)
24. Single Window System The Central Government is working on setting up a Single Window System for clearances and approvals of industry in the country. Despite the presence of several IT platforms for investing in India such as in departments of the Government of India and State Single Window Clearances, investors need to visit multiple platforms to gather information and obtain clearances from different stakeholders. To address this, the creation of a centralized Investment Clearance Cell which would provide e
25. Various initiatives taken by Ministry of Steel for capacity building The National Steel Policy envisages achievement of 300 MTPA crude steel capacity by 2030-31. Towards achievement of this goal Ministry of Steel has taken several initiatives namely:-
(i) Domestically Manufactured Iron & Steel Products Policy for promoting procurement of Made in India steel by Government agencies.
(ii) Steel Scrap Policy for enhancing availability of domestically generated scrap.
27 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC9 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
35 Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020#Bank22 Days Remaining for Apply Specialist Officer Recruitment UCO Bank 2020
UCO Bank, a leading listed Public Sector Bank having headquartered in Kolkata invites Online applications in the prescribed format for recruitment to the various government job vacancy posts in Specialized category in JMG Scale-I and MMG Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre in various specialist disciplines.
Specialist Officer Recruitment in UCO Bank 2020