The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI), A deemed to be University established by Ministry of Railways in Vadodara, has announced admissions for Academic year 2020-21. This will be the third year of intake at the Institute, which has seen significant progress over these years towards its vision of being among the top Universities in the country, powering the growth and transformation of Indian transportation sector.
NRTI will admit students to its established B.Sc. and BBA programmes in Transportation Technology & Transportation Management respectively, as well as two new B.Tech. programmes, two new MBA programmes and four new MSc programmes. Most of these are unique programmes offered exclusively at NRTI. The new programmes also include an international Masters in Railway Systems Engineering & Integration offered in collaboration with the University of Birmingham, UK where students will spend one year at University of Birmingham.
The last date for application is 31 July 2020 for BBA, BSc and post-graduate programmes. Entrance test for these programmes will take place on 23 August 2020 at multiple centres around the country.
B Tech admissions will be based on JEE Mains score, last date of application is 14 September 2020.
Students can obtain further details at www.nrti.edu.in. Only Online applications are accepted.
NRTI has augmented teaching with quality online courses and summer internships in view of Covid 19:
- Courses for all programmes and batches were conducted online by the faculty using latest technology and pedagogy and teaching was completed without compromising quality and safety of students
- Students were also provided free access to a library of 4,000 online courses from leading Universities around the world to supplement classes. These included courses in Data Science, Microeconomic Principle and Understanding Research Methods.
- Students of NRTI will be awarded digital certificates from the offering university, as well as credits by NRTI.
- 6 week online industry internships organized for the second year students with leading private as well as public sector organisations in the transportation sector.
New Infrastructure is being developed at NAIR campus to cater to the growth:
- Master Plan for 55-acre campus of NAIR has been prepared and construction work will be initiated shortly
- The campus will have capacity for 2,000 residential and 5,000 total students, including :
- A New Academic Block (NAB) with classrooms, laboratories, seminar halls, faculty chambers, admin offices, a 400 capacity auditorium and a model room.
- A multifunctional building with residential accommodation, a mess with capacity of 550, and amenities such as gymnasiums, activity rooms, launderettes, spread across 3 towers.
- A new sports block designed around a central courtyard with badminton courts, Squash courts, a billiards & indoor sports room, along with tennis courts on its roof.
- All buildings will meet stringent green building norms giving due importance to heritage of the Palace, preserving existing flora & fauna, utilizing minimum land and ensuring ample daylight & cross ventilation.
Total 10 programmes are being offered in The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) (8 of these are new). Detail of the programmes are as under:
- BBA in Transportation Management (3 year)
- BSc in Transportation Technology (3 year)
- B.Tech. in Rail Infrastructure Engineering (4 year)
- B.Tech. in Rail Systems & Communication Engineering (4 year)
Postgraduate programmes (2 year):
- MBA in Transportation Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Transport Technology and Policy
- MSc in Transport Economics
- MSc in Transport Information Systems and Analytics
- MS in Railway Systems Engineering and Integration (International degree programme offered in collaboration with University of Birmingham, UK)
Selection Process for the programmes:
- NRTI UG and PG Entrance Tests (for aptitude) will be administered at multiple locations across the country.
- Selection to BBA, BSc programmes will be based on score in NRTI UG Entrance Test.
- Selection to B.Tech. programmes will be based on JEE Mains 2020 scores.
- Applicants for the MSc programmes shortlisted on the basis of NRTI PG Entrance Test, will be required to appear for a subject test and interview; admission will be offered based on overall results.
- Applicants to the MBA programmes who have valid CAT (2019), XAT (2020) or MAT (later than May 2019) scores may be exempted from PG entrance Test. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their score in NRTI PG Entrance Test or CAT/XAT/MAT as above will be required to appear for personal interview; admission will be offered based on overall results.
- Selection to the Masters in Railway Systems Engineering and Integration will be conducted jointly by University of Birmingham, UK and NRTI
How to Apply for a programmes :
- Applications should be submitted online on the NRTI website. The application fee is INR 500 for GEN/EWS/OBC candidates and INR 250 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Interested candidates are invited to fill in the application form, pay the application fee & register for the process by visiting www.nrti.edu.in/data/applications.html
NRTI follows Government of India regulations with respect to reservations for SC, ST, OBC and EWS. Supernumerary seats will also be considered for PwD, Kashmiri Migrants and Ex-Servicemen, as per Government regulations.
Details of fees, financial aid etc. are available on NRTI website.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) celebrates its 18th Foundation Day
National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) today celebrated its 18th Foundation Day. For the last 18 years, NIXI has been contributing to Indian Internet Ecosystem. NIXI, the first Internet Exchange of the country facilitate peering of ISPs among themselves for the purpose of routing the domestic traffic within the country, instead of taking it all the way to US/Abroad, thereby resulting in a better quality of service and reduced bandwidth charges for ISPs by saving international currency on Interna
2. International Day of Yoga 2021: Prime Minister’s address to be the highlight of televised lead event on 21st June 2021
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic and the consequent restrictions in congregational activities, the lead event of the International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2021 will be a televised programme, with the Prime Minister’s address being the highlight. Scheduled to start at 6.30 AM on all Doordarshan channels, the event will also include an address byMinister of State for Ayush Shri Kiren Rijiju and a live Yoga demonstration by the Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
The seventh International Da
3. Khadi Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Records Highest Ever Turnover in FY 2020-21 Despite Covid-19 Pandemic
In a year completely marred by Covid-19 pandemic, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has recorded its highest-ever turnover. In the year 2020-21, KVIC registered a gross annual turnover of Rs. 95,741.74crores, as compared to Rs. 88,887 crores turnover in 2019-20, thus, registering an increase of 7.71%.
KVIC’s record performance in 2020-21 assumes great significance as production activities remained suspended for more than three months during the nationwide lockdown announced o
4. Ministry of Education celebrates 54th International Literacy Day Celebration-2020 today
The National level function to celebrate 54th International Literacy Day was organized by Ministry of Education here today through online mode. Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’, Union Minister of Education was the Chief Guest on this occasion. Minister of State for Education, Shri Sanjay Dhotre was Guest of Honour the occasion. The Message of Director General, UNESCO was read by UNESCO Representative on the occasion. Secretary, Department of School Education and Literacy Smt Anita Karwal
7. Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019
Applications invited for the National Highway Excellence Awards 2019Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has invited proposals for the National Highways Excellence Awards for the year 2020. The awards are given every year in seven categories – Excellence in Project Management, Excellence in Operation and Maintenance, Green Highway, Innov
8. Decarbonising Transport: International Project to Develop Pathway to Low-CO2 Mobility for India
Decarbonising Transport: International Project to Develop Pathway to Low-CO2 Mobility for India
NITI Aayog in collaboration with International Transport Forum (ITF) will launch the “Decarbonising Transport in India” project on 24 June, with the intention to develop a pathway towards a low-carbon transport system for India.
India has been a member of ITF, an intergovernmental organisation for transport policy, since 2008.
ITF Secretary-General Young Tae Kim and
9. Divyang Performs Yoga On International Yoga Day
Divyang Performs Yoga On International Yoga Day
Jaipur, 22nd June 2021: On International Yoga Day, Udaipur-based NGO Narayan Seva Sansthan organized yoga sessions with experts to lead a healthy life. The NGO also launched a digital campaign to fight COVID-19 for patients recovering from COVID-19. On the theme 'Yoga for Wellbeing' to spread awareness about the spiritual discipline amongst people across the world. To se
10. Divyang performs yoga on International Yoga Day
Divyang performs yoga on International Yoga Day
Mumbai, 21th June 2021: On International Yoga Day, Udaipur-based NGO Narayan Seva Sansthan organized yoga sessions with experts to lead a healthy life. The NGO also launched a digital campaign to fight COVID-19 for patients recovering from COVID-19. On the theme 'Yoga for Wellbeing' to spread awareness about the spiritual discipline amongst people across the world. To send the message worldwide, persons
11. National Highways Authority of India Makes Drone Survey Mandatory for All National Highways Projects
In order to enhance transparency, uniformity and leverage latest technology, the National Highways Authority of India, under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways has made mandatory use of drones for monthly video recording of National Highway projects during all stages of development, construction, operation and maintenance.
Contractors and Concessionaires shall carry out the drone video recording in presence of Team Leader of the Supervision Consultant and upload comparative project video
13. Ministry of Tourism invites feedback/suggestions on the draft National Strategy and Roadmap for Medical and Wellness Tourism
Medical Tourism (also called medical travel, health tourism or global healthcare) is a term used to describe the rapidly growing practice of travelling across international borders to obtain healthcare. Services typically sought by travellers include elective procedures as well as complex specialized surgeries such as joint replacement (knee/ hip), cardiac surgery, dental surgery, and cosmetic surgeries. However, virtually every type of healthcare, including psychiatry, alternative treatments, and conval
14. Cabinet approves setting up of National Recruitment Agency to conduct Common Eligibility Test
Cabinet approves creation of National Recruitment Agency (NRA), paving the way for a transformational reform in the recruitment process for central government jobs
NRA: A Multi-Agency Body to encompass the first level test by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and the Institute of Banking Service Personnel (IBPS)
Common eligibility Test (CET) to screen candidates at the
17. Inauguration of Regional Raw Drug Repository of National Medicinal Plants Board at AIIA, New Delhi
The Minister of State (IC) for AYUSH Shri Shripad Yesso Naik inaugurated the Regional Raw Drug Repository (RRDR) today at All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi through a virtual function. This RRDR is the second in the series of repositories proposed by National Medicinal Plants Board (NMPB), Ministry of AYUSH and will be dedicated to the Trans-Ganga Plain Region. The event is graced by Vaidya Rajesh Kotecha, Secretary Ministry of AYUSH.
There is an increased demand for the natural h
20. MoRTH Achieves Record-breaking Milestone of Constructing 37 kilometres per day of Highways in FY 2020-21
Tremendous progress has been achieved in building of National Highways across the country in the last few years by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. The Ministry has achieved the record-breaking milestone of constructing 37 kilometres highways per day in year 2020-21, which is unprecedented. Minister for Road Transport & Highways and MSME, Shri Nitin Gadkari last evening felicitated the officials of M/o RTH and presented the letters of appreciation. The Minister said that this would not ha
22. Hinduja Global Solutions Announces Q4 and FULL-YEAR RESULTS FOR FY2021
HGS ANNOUNCES Q4 and FULL-YEAR RESULTS FOR FY2021
Mumbai, India, June 18, 2021: Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) (listed in BSE & NSE) today announced its audited Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results for FY2021.
Speaking on the results, Partha DeSarkar, Executive Director and Global CEO of HGS said: “The onset of the pandemic last year led to several challenges for HGS. I am very pleased with how TeamHGS overcame this phas
23. PM greets sportspersons on National Sports Day; pays tributes to Major Dhyan Chand
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has greeted the sportspersons on National Sports Day. Prime Minister also paid tributes to legendary Indian Hockey player Major Dhyan Chand.
The Prime Minister said, "National Sports Day is a day to celebrate the remarkable achievements of all those exemplary sportspersons who have represented India in various sports and made our nation proud. Their tenacity and determination are outstanding.
Today, on National Sports Day, we pay
24. Health Ministry has issued guidelines for international arrivals.
Health Ministry has issued guidelines for international arrivals. According to the guidelines, all travellers shall give an undertaking before boarding that they would undergo mandatory quarantine for 14 days. This includes 7 days paid institutional quarantine at their own cost, followed by 7 days isolation at home with self-monitoring of health.
Home quarantine may be permitted for 14 days only for exceptional and compelling reasons such as cases of human dist
25. Free online career skills training launched on National Career Service portal in partnership with TCS ion
Free online career skills training launched on National Career Service portal in partnership with TCS ion
The Ministry of Labour and Employment under its National Career Service (NCS) project has now started offering free online “Career Skills Training” in partnership with TCS ION for its registered job-seekers. This course on soft skills assists the learners in enhancing personality development with modules on corporate etiquette, improving inter personal skills, making impactful
We would love to hear your thoughts, concerns or problems with anything so we can improve our website educratsweb.com ! email us at email@example.com
and submit your valuable feedback.
Save this page as PDF
| Recommend to your Friends