Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has declared the Jharkhand Board class 12th results.The 2.3 lakh students who took the exams in three streams of Science, Commerce and Arts can check their scores on JAC’s official website at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. 58.99% students passed in science stream while 77.37% students in commerce stream and 82.53% students in arts stream.
Earlier, the result was scheduled to be announced at 1 pm which has been delayed now. After the results are declared, students who have taken the Jharkhand class 12 board examination will also be able to check their results
This year, over 2.34 lakh students wrote the intermediate (Class 12) examinations, which were conducted in February. This time, JAC had planned to declare the results by May but it was delayed due to the Coronavirus related nationwide lockdown.
JAC has already declared the results of class 10 board exams on July 8 in which 75.01% students passed, the best passing rate in the last five years.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
2. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
3. IBPS Clerk Exam Result Released, Go On The results of RRB Clerk and PO Exam 2019 have been released by institute of banking perspective selection. Interested persons who appeared in the exam can download their result on the official portal or through the next given link. Let me tell you that 8000 vacant posts were to be filled up through this examination.
IBPS announced the results on September 18, 2020. Candida
5. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
6. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
8. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
9. NTA declares NCHMCT JEE 2020 results, check scores at nchmjee.nta.nic.in The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) JEE 2020 results have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who appeared for the exam on 29 August can check their score card on the official website - nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
Steps to check NCHMCT JEE 2020 result:
12. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
13. Odisha Plus 2 Science Result 2020 DECLARED: CHSE releases Class 12 results; check scores via SMS The Odisha Class 12 Science stream exam results were declared today (12 August, Wednesday) at 12.30 pm by the state council for higher secondary education (CHSE). Students can check the official website — orissaresults.nic.in.
Around one lakh students are awaiting their scores in the Science examination this year.
In addition to the official website, students can check their scores via SMS.
15. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
18. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
19. CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time Declared; Check Here The Council of Higher Education (CHSE) has declared the CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time. The board will declare the Odisha 12th Commerce Results 2020 on August 19, 2020 at 11:30 AM. Approx 25, 000 students appeared for the examination.
Odisha CHSE Result 2020 for Commerce streams will be released online on chseodisha.nic.in. Students should keep their admit card handy to check the result in online mode.
CHSE Odisha +2 Commerce Result 2020 Date and Time
20. PES University Bengaluru has declared the PESSAT result 2020 at pessat.com for B.Tech exam PES University Bengaluru has declared the PESSAT result 2020 at pessat.com for B.Tech exam. Candidates who had appeared for the engineering exam can now check their scores from PESSAT official website. To check the PESSAT result 2020, candidates have to use their registration number and date of birth. Candidates who have been declared qualified will be considered for admission in the PES university B.Tech course.
22. KEA declares Karnataka CET result, 1.53 lakh engineering aspirants qualify Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2020 result has been declared. Despite the pandemic, 1.53 lakh students had appeared for the exam. A little above 1.75 lakh had applied to appear for the exam but as per the statistics given by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), slightly over 20,000 gave it a miss. Among these students, 63 COVID po
24. ICSI CSEET result 2020 declared at icsi.edu, heres direct link to download score card The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the result of first Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) held on 29th and 31st August, 2020. The CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) Result 2020 on the official website of the Institute - icsi.edu - today at 2 pm.
The candidates who appeared in the ICSI CSEET 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the ICSI to check and download their result. The
26 Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Non-Teaching Vacancy in NIFTEM
NIFTEM invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following Non-Teaching Sarkari Naukri vacancy in NIFTEM in various disciplines in the office of NIFTEM. This is Government Job in Haryana State. (Advertisement No. N/HR&/H/2020/31)
29 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Jharkhand North-East Punjab states#Jharkhand7 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand, North-East, and Punjab Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the states in Jharkhand, North-East and Punjab states. (Advertisement Numbers - GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS CYCLE – III/2020-2021)
31 Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC 2020#Engineering11 Days Remaining for Apply NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for Government Job vacancy of Engineers (Civil) and Engineers (Electrical) on a contract basis for a period of two years from dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take NBCC to new heights through this Recruitment of Engineers (Civil/Electrical) in NBCC. (Advt. No. 04/2020)
NBCC Engineer Civil/Ele ...
33 Lecturer Technical Education Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2020#Rajasthan23 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Lecturer Technical Education for Rajasthan Technical Education Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 05/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The d ...