The Bihar Institute of Public Administration and Rural Development is one of the most important regulatory departments of the State Government. Subsequent to the formation of Jharkhand State, the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) and the State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD) by virtue of their location at Ranchi vested with the State of Jharkhand.
The Officers and the staff of the State of Bihar need to be trained in public administration, good governance etc and for that the Government through its notification no. 68 dated 28th March 2002 established the Administrative Training Institute (ATI) at Water and Land Management Institute (WALMI), Phulwarisharif, Patna.
The State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD) was similarly created by the Govt. of Bihar through notification no. 7036 dated 15/09/2005 and was located at WALMI, Phulwarisharif, Patna along with the ATI. The Director General of ATI was designated the Director General of SIRD as well.
The two institutions has been merged and is now known as BIPARD which has now been registered under the Societies Act, 1860 with effect from 1st April, 2006. BIPARD conducts training for Indian Administrative Services (probationers), probationers of Bihar Administrative Services and probationers of other allied services who undergo a basic training course at the Institute. As a part of the training process, many important subjects are covered like Departmental proceedings, Pensions and other benefits, Drawing & Disbursing Officers role, Right to Information etc. Apart from induction courses short courses are also conducted covering important functions and areas like communication skill, working in team, personal development etc. The Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms , Govt. of India has approved the DTS, DOT, TOT etc and identified BIPARD as an institution to conduct these prestigious courses.
BIPARD is committed to training Government as well as no.-Government functionaries in the field of development management. Recently, BIPARD has entered into an agreement and signed MOUs and MOAs with UNICEF and is in process of signing such agreements with established international donor agencies and NGOs. Recently, in collaboration with UNICEF, BIPARD successfully held an international workshop on "Advisory services for Environmental Management". Emerging areas of Government functioning and Governance such as e-Governance, Human Rights, Gender Issues, Social Enterprise Management, NGO Development forums are also being developed within the Institute to sensitize and propagate better practices within the State of Bihar.
Lastly, the Panchayati Raj Institute and the training of the recently elected representatives of the Panchayats is being taken up by BIPARD on behalf of the Government which will entail training 1600 Master Trainers, who subsequently will train at the Block level to 2.65 lakhs Panchayat Representatives.
The use of technology and better assistance in training bringing about the latest in good governance is at the best of all efforts being made within BIPARD.
Bihar Institute of Public Administration & Rural Development
Patna 801 505.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Mahavir Vaatsalya Aspatal, L. C. T. Ghat, East of Sadaquat Ashram, Patna-800 001, Bihar Bihar and Jharkhand make a major chunk of the Hindi heartland of India. With a population of about 11 crores, the two states have a major burden of neonatal and mother patients. The existing few small neonatal and mother care treatment units are highly inadequate to cater increasing number of such patients. This area was lacking a comprehensive neonatal care centre for a long time where all the treatment facilities were not available under one roof.
3. PM to inaugurate and lay foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate and lay the foundation stone of seven projects related to urban infrastructure in Bihar on 15 September via video conferencing. Out of these, four projects are related to water supply, two to sewerage treatment and one to riverfront development. The total cost of these projects is Rs 541 crore. The implementation of these projects has been undertaken by BUIDCO under Urban Development and Housing Department of Bihar. Chief Minister of Bihar will also be pr
4. PM to dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar on 13th September, via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Chief Minister of Bihar will also be present on the occasion.
6. Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali Bihar Ramchaura, Hajipur, Vaishali
Ramchura is situated in Hajipur town in Vaishali district of Bihar. In ancient times Hajipur was known as Ukkacala . The Buddha is known to have taught only one discourse in at this place, the Cula Goplalaka Sutta, which you can find in The Middle Length Discourses. However Hajipur is also of interest because a portion of Ananda's ashes were enshrined in the town.
9. Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar Tourist Places in Muzaffarpur, Bihar
AShok Pillar At Kolhua
Location : Lat. 260 00’ 51” N ; Long. 870 06’ 32” E
District : Muzaffarpur
State : Bihar
Excavation years : 1989-1990, 1992-93, 2010-11
Kolhua is situated about 65 kms north-west of Patna in Muzaffarpur district, where Mauryan emperor Ashoka, ‘the great’ had erected monolithic, polished sandstone pillar, consisting of a
11. Construction of Dams in Bihar Water Resources Projects are planned, funded, executed and maintained by the State Governments themselves as per their own resources and priorities. In order to supplement the efforts of the State Governments, Government of India provides technical and financial assistance to encourage sustainable development and efficient management of water resources through various schemes and programmes such as Accelerated Irrigation Benefits Programme (AIBP) etc. under Pradhan MantriKrishiSinchayeeYojana (PMKSY) as
12. List of constituencies of the Bihar Legislative Assembly Bihar Legislative Assembly came into existence in 1937. The Assembly had a strength of 155 members. According to the provisions of the Constitution of India, the first General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The total strength of membership in the As
13. Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra Bihar Ambika Bhawani, Chhapra BiharAmbika Bhawani
The place is situated about 37 km east of Chhapra and 4 km west of Dighwara. In Ami, there is an old temple known as Amba asthan. Near the temple there is a garden and a deep and broad well in which water remains all over the year and it never dries up. The believer from far off come to pay oblation in the est
14. Agam Kuan Shitala Devi temple, Patna Bihar Agam Kuan, Patna Bihar
Agam Kuan is 105' deep, circular in plan, with a diameter extending over 20'2". The well is brick-encased in the upper half of its depth (down to 44') and thereafter, secured by a series of wooden rings. The surface structure, which now covers the well and forms its most distinctive feature, has eight arched windows.
During the 1890s, the British explorer, Laurence Waddell, while exploring the ruins of Patliputra, identified Aga
15. Union Power Minister inaugurates projects worth Rs 6.99 Crore in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar Shri. R K Singh, the Union Minister of State (IC) for Power & New and Renewable Energy inaugurated CSR projects undertaken by REC Ltd. (Formerly Rural Electrification Corporation) worth Rupees 6.99 Crore, in Barhara (Bhojpur District), Bihar, through video conferencing yesterday. There were a total of 77 schemes, which included 36 schemes for construction of P.C.C. roads, 23 schemes for installation of LED/ Solar and high mast lights, Construction of 3 Chat ghaat, Construction of 3 community hall &am
17. Gautam Sthan , Revelganj, Chappra Bihar Gautam Sthan , Revelganj,Chappra :
The Ashram of Gautam Rishi is situated 10-12 km west of Chapra on NH19 in Godnah/Revelganj situated on the northern bank of River Ghagra also called as Saru River. Earlier
19. Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar Tourist Places in Jehanabad Bihar - Barabar Caves
Barabar Caves are situated in the hilly area near Makhdumpur, 25 km south of Jehanabad. These ancient rock-cut Buddhist chambers date back to 3rd Century A.D. and are renowned as the place of origin of the Ajivika sect.
Baba Siddhnath Temple, also known as the Shiva Temple and originally known as Siddheshwar Nath Temple, is located at one of the highest peaks in the range of the Barabar Hills. The temple was built du
20. Tourist Place in West Champaran, Bihar Tourist Place in West Champaran, Bihar
VALMIKINAGAR: – Formally known as BHAINSA LOTAN, it is a famous tourist spot where a dam is built on the river Gandak (Gandak Project). This dam and its channels are the lifeline of north-western part of Bihar. This channel also irrigates some portions of eastern U.P. This dam is also generating hydro-electricity. This dam has been handed over to the nation by late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru the then Prime Minister. F
21. PM dedicates to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation three key projects related to the Petroleum sector in Bihar today via video conferencing. The projects include the Durgapur-Banka section of the Paradip-Haldia-Durgapur Pipeline Augmentation Project and two LPG Bottling Plants. They have been commissioned by IndianOil and HPCL, PSUs under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said the special package announced for Bihar a
22. Sri Vishnu Dham, Barbigha, Sheikhpura Bihar Sri Vishnu Dham, Barbigha, Sheikhpura
Located in the middle of a mighty pond, this temple now hosts the 2nd largest Idol of Lord Vishnu in the world. The idol was made of Black Granite during the Gupta period. A part of the Idol was always visible since many years on the banks of the same pond where this temple is now built in. But after mistaking it as a simple black stone for years, it was unearthed finally in 1992 to be found that it was the second largest Idol standing 7.5 feet high made
23. Power Minister Shri R K Singh inaugurates developmental projects of NTPC in Bihar Shri R.K. Singh, the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, New and Renewable Energy and Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India, today, inaugurated various developmental projects and facilities in Bihar. As a responsible corporate, NTPC, country’s largest power producer, is fulfilling its corporate social responsibility by creating an infrastructure for the benefit of the people of Bihar.
24. Shaheed Smarak Patna The Martyr's Memorial, also known as Shaheed Smarak, is a life-size statue of seven young men who sacrificed their lives in the Quit India movement (August 1942), to hoist the national flag on the (now) Secretariat building. The
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs21 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
30 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank6 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
31 UP PSC Inter College Lecturer vacancy Recruitment 2020#Uttar Pradesh7 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Uttar Pradesh (UP) Public Service Commission (PSC), Prayagraj for Recruitment of Government Job (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy posts of Lecturer (Inter College/School) (प्रवक्ता - राजकीय इंटर कॉलेज) under Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College, Examination - 2020 for Secondary Education Department of Government of Uttar Pradesh (Advt. No.: A-3/E-1/2020).
35 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs43 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
36 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
37 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh21 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
38 Rolling Faculty Vacancy Recruitment at IIM Lucknow 2020-21#Faculty & Teaching1 Days Remaining for Apply The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML), is one of the premier Business Schools in the country. The school provides an ambiance for genuine intellectual excitement and professional growth.
IIM Lucknow invites applications for Rolling Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, and Professors in the various subjects/disciplines in its rolling faculty vacancy recruitment 2020-21.
IIM Lucknow Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
39 UPSC National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy Examination NA (I), 2021#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA)-I and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (I), 2021 on 18/04/2021 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 147th Course and Naval Academy (INAC) for 109th course.
Online applications on prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (I) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No.NO.03/2021-NDA-I)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (I) ...