Under the Digital India initiative of Government of India, Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)aims to develop a World-Class Knowledge Resource Centre Network (KRCNet).Keeping in mind the spectacular developments in information technology, the traditional libraries of the MoES system will be upgraded into a top-notch Knowledge Resource Centres (KRC). KRCs will be connected with each other and integrated into the KRCNet portal. It will be a single point entry to the intellectual world of Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES).
The resources and services of MoES system will be accessible 24X7 through a one point dynamic, updated and integrated KRCNet portal. A pilot project has been developed at MoESheadquarters which will be integrated with other MoES institutes.
Salient objectives of the KRCNet:
- Establish a Total Quality Management (TQM) system by securing ISO certification for documenting MoESknowledge resources, its maintenance, easy retrieval and dissemination.
- Collect, collate, analyze, index, store and disseminate the intellectual resources, products and project outputs available in MoES headquarter and its institutes.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date meta-data of the print & digital resources available in MoES headquarter and MoES institutes, including MoES services.
- Provide 24X7 access to the subscribed knowledge contents through the KRCNet portal.
- Application of information analytical tools & techniques like bibliometrics, scientometrics, big-data analytics, social media analytics etc., for policy formulation, report preparation and information dissemination.
- Periodically organize training workshops to popularize usage of electronic journals, databases, digital products, data analytics etc.
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register
& Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
3. CSIR Celebrates its 79th Foundation Day
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) celebrated its 79th Foundation Day at the S S Bhatnagar Sabhaghar in its premises here today. Dr Harsh Vardhan, Union Minister of Science and Technology, Earth Sciences, Health and Family Welfare and Vice President, CSIR presided over the event. In view of the current Covid-19 pandemic while the physical event was small gathering with appropriate social distancing, Dr. Shekhar C. Mande, DG, CSIR & Secretary, DSIR (Department for Scientifi
4. NITI Aayog & Piramal Foundation Launch Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan in 112 Aspirational Districts
NITI Aayog and Piramal Foundation today launched Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaanin 112 Aspirational Districts to assist district administrations in providing home-care support to Covid-19 patients who are asymptomatic or have mild symptoms.
The Abhiyaan is being part of a special initiative, Aspirational Districts Collaborative,in which local leaders, civil societies and volunteers work with district administrations to address emerging problems across key focus areas of the Aspirational Di
5. Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot virtually inaugurates 14 Cross-Disability Early Intervention Centres for children
In a pathbreaking initiative, the Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment Shri ThaawarchandGehlot virtually inaugurated 14 Cross-Disability Early Intervention Centres located at 7 National Institutes and 7 Composite Regional Centres under the DEPwDin New Delhi today. The Centres will provide screening and identification, rehabilitation, counselling, therapeutic services among others for different disabilities under one roof and in a contiguous manner.
Ministers of State for Social Justice
6. IIT Bombay Hosts Conference of BRICS Network Universities as part of 13th BRICS Summit
A three day virtual Conference of BRICS Network Universities on the theme of electric mobility was inaugurated at IIT Bombay today. This conference is part of the engagements that India is hosting under the education stream during its Chairship of the 13th BRICS Summit this year. Eighteen experts from Brazil, Russia, India, China and S. Africa will talk about various aspects of electric mobility like traffic management, hydrogen technology, hybrid vehicles, lithium-ion batteries and lin
7. Cable Television Network Rules amended
The Central Government today issued a notification amending the Cable Television Network Rules, 1994 thereby providing a statutory mechanism for redressal of grievances/complaints of citizens relating to content broadcast by television channels in accordance with the provisions of the Cable Television Network Act, 1995.
2. At present, there is an institutional mechanism by way of an Inter-Ministerial Committee to address grievances of citiz
10. Centre reviews progress of relief and restoration work in West Bengal
Continuing the coordination efforts and restoration measures in the areas of West Bengal affected by cyclone Amphan, the National Crisis Management Committee (NCMC) under the chairmanship of Cabinet Secretary ShriRajiv Gaubamet again today for the fifth time.
As announced by Prime Minister after his aerial survey and review of relief efforts with the West Bengal Government, a sum of Rs. 1,000 crores has already been released to the State government.
Chief Secretary West Bengal th
11. E-Foundation stone laid for National Training Academy for Rural Self Employment Training Institutes in Bengaluru
E-Foundation stone laying ceremony of the new training Institute building of National Academy of RUDSETI (NAR) was held yesterday. The NAR undertakes monitoring, mentoring and capacity building of the Rural Self Employment Training Institutes staff (585 RSETIs are spread across 566 districts of the country), State/UT Rural Livelihood Mission staff and the concerned Bank officials on behalf of the Ministry of Rural Development.
Addressing the participants, Shri Nagendra Nath Sinha, Secretary Rur
12. MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY "PRAKRITIK URJA PURASKAR YOJNA"
MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
"PRAKRITIK URJA PURASKAR YOJNA"
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India is operating 'Prakritik Urja Pursakar Yojna' to encourage original book-writing in Hindi/translation of books in Hindi in the field of New and Renewable Sources of Energy.
Under the scheme, there is a provision to award a first prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. One Lakh), second prize of Rs. 60,000/- (Rs. Sixty Thousand) and a third prize of Rs.
15. Curtain Raiser Event for International Day of Yoga- 2021 Organised | Namaste Yoga App launched
The curtain raiser event for the 7th International Day of Yoga was organised online Friday late evening with a galaxy of illustrious Yoga Gurus and experienced Yoga exponents coming together on the virtual platform along with two union ministers to appeal to the world community to adopt Yoga in their daily life for the betterment of both the individual self and the mankind. A mobile application, “Namaste Yoga”, devoted to Yoga, was also launched during the event.
16. Indian Railway launches digitised online Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Indian Railway has launched completely digitized online Human Resource Management System (HRMS). Human Resource Management System (HRMS) is a high thrust project for Indian Railways to leverage improved productivity & employee satisfaction. It is a move to improve efficiency and productivity of Railway system and a step towards realizing the vision of Hon’ble Prime Minister to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. HRMS is expected to create a big impact on th
17. Ministry of Tourism invites feedback/suggestions on the draft National Strategy and Roadmap for Medical and Wellness Tourism
Medical Tourism (also called medical travel, health tourism or global healthcare) is a term used to describe the rapidly growing practice of travelling across international borders to obtain healthcare. Services typically sought by travellers include elective procedures as well as complex specialized surgeries such as joint replacement (knee/ hip), cardiac surgery, dental surgery, and cosmetic surgeries. However, virtually every type of healthcare, including psychiatry, alternative treatments, and conval
18. Gadkari to inaugurate and lay foundation stone for 18 highway projects in Rajasthan tomorrow
Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Shri Nitin Gadkari will inaugurate and lay foundation stone for 18 highway projects in Rajasthan tomorrow. Shri Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister, Rajasthan will preside over the virtual function, to be attended by Union Ministers Gen (Retd) V K Singh and several Ministers from the State.
These projects for inauguration and foundation laying carry a road length of nearly 1127 kilometers, involving construction value of Rs. 8,341
20. Mobile App Launched to Provide User Friendly Digital Interface to Source Loan Applications of Street Vendors
Shri Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of State (I/C), Housing and Urban Affairs interacted with Urban Development Ministers, Chief Secretaries, UD Secretaries/Principal Secretaries, DGPs, Collectors / SPs / SSPs / Municipal Commissioners / Chief Executive Officers of 125 cities in the context of Prime Minister Street Vendors AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme which has been launched to provide credit for working capital to street vendors to resume their business. While the Scheme provides the credit faci
21. Centre Allocates Rs 3,183 Crore To Andhra Pradesh Under Jal Jeevan Mission In 2021-22
To translate Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of providing clean tap water to every household, Union Government has increased the Central grant to Andhra Pradesh under the Jal Jeevan Mission in the year 2021-22 to Rs 3,182.88 Crore, which was Rs 790.48 Crore in 2020-21. Union Minister, Jal Shakti, Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat while approving this four-fold increase in allocation has assured full assistance to the State for making provision of tap water supply in every rural home by 2024.
24. Health Ministry to rush Central teams to UP, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has decided to deploy high level Central teams to four States of Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, and Odisha. These States are seeing a sudden surge in the number of COVID cases and some of them are also reporting high mortality.
The teams will support the State efforts towards strengthening containment, surveillance, testing and efficient clinical management of the positive cases. They shall also guide the States in effectively managing the c
We would love to hear your thoughts, concerns or problems with anything so we can improve our website educratsweb.com ! email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and submit your valuable feedback.
Save this page as PDF
| Recommend to your Friends