Maharashtra SSC Result 2020: महाराष्ट्र स्टेट बोर्ड ऑफ सेकेंडरी एंड हायर सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन ने बुधवार को दसवीं क्लास के रिजल्ट जारी कर दिए. इस साल बोर्ड के कुल 93.32 फीसदी स्टूडेंट्स पास हुए हैं. स्टूडेंट बोर्ड की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट mahresult.nic.in पर अपना रिजल्ट देख सकते हैं. रिजल्ट पिछले साल की अपेक्षा काफी अच्छा आया है, इस परीक्षा में पिछले वर्ष 75.53 फीसदी स्टूडेंट्स पास हुए थे .
बता दें कि राज्य में लगभग 17 लाख छात्र एसएससी परीक्षा में शामिल हुए थे. पहले ये परीक्षा 7 मार्च से 1 अप्रैल तक आयोजित होने वाली थी. इसके लिए प्रैक्टिकल परीक्षाएं 15 फरवरी से 4 मार्च के बीच आयोजित की गई थीं. इसमें एक भूगोल की परीक्षा बाकी रह गई थी, जिसे बोर्ड ने बाद में कोरोना संक्रमण के बढ़ते मामलों के कारण स्थगित कर दिया था.
इस परीक्षा में उन सभी 17 लाख छात्रों को उत्तीर्ण कर दिया गया जो इसके लिए पंजीकृत थे. बोर्ड ने व्यावसायिक विषयों के लिए भी परीक्षा को रद्द कर दिया, जो स्पेशल नीड कैटेगरी के बच्चों के लिए आयोजित की जाती हैं. इसलिए, औसत स्कोर का एक ही नियम रद्द किए गए व्यावसायिक पेपरों पर लागू होगा.
से चेक करें रिजल्ट
स्टेप 1- सबसे पहले छात्र MHBSE की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट mahresult.nic.in, sscresult.mkcl.org या maharashtraeducation.com पर जाएं
स्टेप 3- यहां होमपेज पर दिए गए एसएससी रिजल्ट की लिंक पर क्लिक करें.
स्टेप 4- अब यहां उनसे रोल नंबर, मां का नाम और अन्य विवरण मांगा जाएगा.
स्टेप 5- सभी विवरण दर्ज करके लॉग इन करें और व्यू रिजल्ट बटन पर क्लिक करें.
स्टेप 6- अब रिजल्ट स्क्रीन पर दिख जाएगा, इसे भविष्य के लिए सुरक्षित कर लें.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
3. Result of Engineering Services(Main) Examination 2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020 held by U.P.S.C. on 18th October 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to
5. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
6. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
8. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
10. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
11. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
12. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
13. Class X results of CBSE declared; Trivandrum region records highest pass percentage The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared Class X results today. Trivandrum performed best amongst all regions with 99.28 % pass percentage followed by Chennai region with 98.95 % while Bengaluru stands at third position with 98.23 % pass percentage. A total of 18, 73,015students appeared in the exam out of which 17, 13,121students passed the exam. Overall pass percentage of this year is 91.46. Further details of CBSE results are as follows:
14. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
16. KEAM 2020 result to be released in September: CEE Kerala Candidates who appeared in KEAM 2020, which was held on July 16, will be able to check their result tentatively in the month of September. As per the CEE Kerala helpline, the KEAM result 2020 will be announced next month. The KEAM 2020 result date is not decided yet. The authorities will be releasing the result of KEAM 2020 in online mode at cee.kerala.gov.in. Earlier, the KEAM 2020 result was scheduled to be released tentatively in the last week of August.
21. Combined Defence Services Examination (II)2019-Final Result The following are the lists, in order of merit of 196 (106+76+14) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in September, 2019 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 149th (DE) Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-F
22. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
23. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
26 Maha Metro Pune Project Job Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21 #Jobs1 Days Remaining for Apply Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) invites applications from Indian Nationals for the Recruitment of following Supervisory and Non-Supervisory Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts for Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. (Advertisement No. MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S-NS)/2020/).
28 Recruitment of Experienced Technical Professionals in NFL 2020#Bank1 Days Remaining for Apply National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is looking for qualified, bright, young, energetic, dynamic and result oriented Engineers as Management Trainee (Technical) in various disciplines for its various Units / Offices.
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by the NFL for recruitment of following the 30 Management Trainee Technical vacancy recruitment. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
29 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs38 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
30 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan27 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
31 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs19 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies
32 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs26 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...