Commerce and Industry Minister Shri Piyush Goyal today said that the Government is committed to policy simplification and asked for industry's feedback and cooperation. Inaugurating CII National Digital conference on Ease of Doing Business for Atmanirbhar Bharat today, the Minister emphasized that a single window system for industrial approvals will soon be in place. He urged both industry and government to work as partners and urged the industry to play a proactive role in helping the government identify the tax evaders and violators.
Speaking on the Covid situation, the Minister said that economy is bouncing back in the country and restrictions were temporary and are now being eased. He highlighted that during Covid crisis, the country's services sector continued to serve global clients. He said that India’s exports are almost 88% of the last year’s level while imports are almost 75% of the same period last year. “Business is bouncing back,” he said and added that the export restrictions on ventilators will soon be done away with. He said that Centre is working with States for easier labour law, soft launch of land bank portal, single window clearance for investments.
On the incentive scheme for exports- Merchandise Export from India Scheme (MEIS), Shri Goyal said that the Government is looking for an early solution and the government will find a way that does not impact exports. “We are in dialogue with the requisite authorities. MEIS is not going anywhere. It is a cash flow issue. We are trying for an early solution which is a win-win for everyone” he added.
The minister also said the finance ministry is looking at ways to promote finance for investments in the country and the government has been assured by the banks that there is ample liquidity in the system. The Minister said that his Ministry has already identified 20 industrial sectors for giving focused push. The Minister said that the government is working on decriminalising laws and removing redundant laws.
On the need for flexible labour laws to help the industry, Shri Goyal said that the Centre is in touch with 16 States and UTs and had received proposals from them. “We are trying to commonalise their ideas. We are looking at how States can offer easy to implement the labour law ecosystem...,” he said.
The Minister said that the worries on availability of land for industry in India are unfounded, as thousands of hectares of land has already been identified. He said that the Centre is planning a soft launch of the land bank available with States and will create a land bank porta. Six States have already shared the data for this.
On the proposed single window system for investments, the Minister said that the government’s effort is to try and bring all good practices on one platform and the single window will be a genuine one. He said his team is in constant touch with State departments to ensure that the single window gets expedited.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Shri Arjun Munda to launch Two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare tomorrow Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, Shri Arjun Munda will launch two Centers of Excellence for Tribal Welfare in a collaboration between Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Art of Living (AoL) through video conference here tomorrow. Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Art of Living will grace the occasion.
The first initiative ‘Strengthening PRIs’ will be launched in 5 districts covering 30 Gram Panchayts and 150 villages of Jharkhand, in creating awareness among elected representativ
2. Gadkari to lay Foundation Stones of 9 NH projects in Tripura tomorrow Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones of nine National Highway projects with a total length of nearly 262 kms worth over Rs 2752 crore in Tripura tomorrow. The event will be presided-over by Chief Minister Shri Biplab Kumar Deb, in the presence of Union MoSs Dr Jitendra Singh and Gen (Retd) Dr V K Singh, Ministers from the State, Members of Parliaments, MLAs and senior officers from the Centre and the State.
The Projects, on comp
3. PM to interact with beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from UP on 27 October Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will interact with the beneficiaries of PM SVANidhi Scheme from Uttar Pradesh on 27 October at 10:30 AM via video conferencing. Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh will also be present on the occasion.
PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme was launched on 1 June, 2020 to help poor street vendors, impacted by COVID-19, resume livelihood activities. Till date, a total of more than 24 lakh applications have been received under the scheme, out
4. English rendering of PM’s address in the 17th Episode of Mann Ki Baat 2.0 on 25.10.2020 My dear countrymen, Namaskar. Today is the festival of Vijaydashami, that is Dussehra. On this auspicious occasion, heartiest greetings to all of you. The festival of Dussehra is one of the triumph of truth over untruth. But, simultaneously, it is also the festival of victory of patience over crises. Today, all of you are carrying on with immense patience, celebrating the festival with restraint….and hence, in our ongoing fight, our victory too is assured. Earlier, people used to throng Durga Pand
5. Water supply schemes under Jal Jeevan Mission inaugurated on the Indo-Myanmar border in Manipur
Chief Minister of Manipur Shri N Biren Singh inaugurated two water supply projects for two villages under Jal Jeevan Mission. The two villages on the Indo Myanmar border are remote and once totally insurgent infested, now getting regular water supply under Jal Jeevan Mission. Khangbarol village of Khengjoy sub division, Chandel, an aspirational district in Manipur is situated 69 km away fr
6. Vigilance Awareness Week, 2020 The Central Vigilance Commission observes the Vigilance Awareness Week from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020. This is observed every year during the week in which the birthday of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (31st October) falls. This awareness week campaign affirms our commitment to promotion of integrity and probity in public life through citizen participation.
In 2020, the Vigilance Awareness Week is being observed from 27th October to 2nd November, 2020 with the theme,
7. Extension of due dates for Annual Return and Reconciliation Statement for 2018-19 The Government has been receiving a number of representations regarding need to extend due date for filing Annual Return (FORM GSTR-9) and Reconciliation Statement (FORM GSTR-9C) for 2018-19 on the grounds that on account of the COVID-19 pandemic related lockdown and restrictions, normal operation of businesses have still not been possible in several parts of the country. It has been requested that the due dates for the same be extended beyond 31st October 2020 to enable the businesses and auditors to co
8. Extension of due date of furnishing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports In view of the challenges faced by taxpayers in meeting the statutory and regulatory compliances due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Government brought the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance, 2020 (‘the Ordinance’) on 31st March, 2020 which, inter alia, extended various time limits. The Ordinance has since been replaced by the Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act.
The Government issued a Notification on 24thJ
9. New Industrial Policies The Government is in the process of bringing out a strategy paper on boosting industrial growth which will be a roadmap for all businesses in the country.
Scheme for Affordable Rental Housing Complexes (ARHCs), a sub-scheme under Pradhan MantriAwasYojana – Urabn (PMAY-U), for providing accommodation at affordable rent to urban migrants / poor has been launched on 31.07.2020 after approval of the Union Cabinet. It’soperational guidelines along with implem
10. Central Team to Evaluate Losses Due to Floods The primary responsibility for disaster management rests with the State Governments. The concerned State Governments undertake assessment/ evaluation of losses and provide relief measures according to the magnitude of the ground situation, in the wake of natural calamities, including flood, from the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) already placed at their disposal, in accordance with Government of India approved items and norms. For calamity of a severe nature, additional finan
11. Kisan Rail Under the Kisan Rail Project, potential circuits for movement of vegetables, fruits and other perishables are being identified in consultation with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare and Agriculture/Animal Husbandry/Fisheries Departments of State Governments. The assessment is being done on the basis of seasonal availability of these items for both way traffic, so as to obtain efficiency and economies of scale.
Under the Kisan Rail Project, two train services viz. Devlali& Kolhap
12. Various initiatives taken by Ministry of Steel for capacity building The National Steel Policy envisages achievement of 300 MTPA crude steel capacity by 2030-31. Towards achievement of this goal Ministry of Steel has taken several initiatives namely:-
(i) Domestically Manufactured Iron & Steel Products Policy for promoting procurement of Made in India steel by Government agencies.
(ii) Steel Scrap Policy for enhancing availability of domestically generated scrap.
13. Strengthening of ICAR The Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) under Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), GOI is the apex organisation to promote Agricultural Research and Development in the country. National Agricultural Research System (NARS) under DARE/ICAR consists of 103 Agricultural Research Institutes, 75 Agricultural Universities, 82 All India Coordinated Research Projects/Network Projects and 11 Agriculture Technology Application Research Institutes ably supported by a network of 721 K
14. NRDC and NAL to incubate aerospace engineering start-ups Start-ups are the initiative to bring innovation in mainstream. The action plan is to focus on simplification and handholding. Another important aspect of start-ups is industry-academia partnership and incubation. Looking at these aspects National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) and Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL) joined hands to establish an Innovation cum Incubation Centre with external private funding to promote start-ups in the emerging
15. Images sent by Chandrayaan-1 indicate possible impact of Earth's atmosphere on Moon Disclosing this here today, Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and MoS Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said that ISRO’s maiden mission to the Moon has sent images which show that Moon may be rusting along the poles. The sign of this finding is that even though the su
16. Violence against Women The year-wise data of crime against women as per National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) during the years 2016 to 2018 is at Annexure-I.
The Government attaches high priority to ensuring safety and security of women and has undertaken various legislative and schematic interventions in this regard. These include legislations such as ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2018’, ‘The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013’, ‘The Sexual Harassme
17. Financial Assistance to Migrants Central Government was fully conscious that during the period of an inevitable lockdown, people should not be deprived of essential supplies. The situation was closely monitored 24*7 through Control Rooms at national level. With a view to provide food, health care and shelter to homeless people including migrant workers, Central Government on 28.03.2020, allowed the State Governments to use State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) for this purpose.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) also issued regular
18. PM hails passage of Labour reforms bills; says labour reforms will ensure well being of workers and boost economy The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has hailed the passage of Labour reforms bills by Parliament today.
In a series of tweets, the Prime Minister said, “Long due and much awaited Labour reforms have been passed by Parliament. The reforms will ensure well-being of our industrious workers and give a boost to economic growth. They are also shining examples of ‘Minimum Government, Maximum Governance.'
The new Labour code universalises minimum wages &
19. NFL Vijaipur unit to produce Compost from Biodegradable waste National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)a PSU under the Department of Fertilizers ,Vijaipur (MP ) is going to set up an Organic Waste Converter (OWC) Plant. The biodegradable waste collected in the unit shall be transported to OWC where the same shall be segregated from non-degradable parts. It will take around 10 days to convert it into ready to use compost.
20. India is working on clean energy mission with a collective mindset: Shri Piyush Goyal Union Commerce and Industry & Railways Minister Shri Piyush Goyal has said that India is working on Clean energy mission with a collective mindset. Speaking at the Valedictory function of the First World Solar Technology Summit organized by International Solar Alliance (ISA) on Tuesday, Shri Goyal said “The best part about India's own engagement with clean energy is that we are working with a collective mindset, breaking all departmental silos and working to support each other to finally ac
21. Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveys greetings to mark the International Youth Day Union Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah conveyed greetings to mark the International Youth Day. In a series of tweets, he said “The greatest strength and asset of any nation is its youth. India is truly blessed to have a youth power filled with tremendous ambitions and skills. I am sure that they will continue to strive towards Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s vision of New India”.
Union Home Minister said, “Skilled & enthused youth have the power to make the best of
22. Syngene reports second quarter revenue from operations at Rs. 519 Cr, up 12% year on year Syngene reports second quarter revenue from operations at Rs. 519 Cr, up 12% year on year
Mumbai, October 21, 2020:
Syngene International Limited today announced its second quarter results. The Company posted quarterly total revenue of Rs. 533 Cr compared to Rs 485 Cr in the corresponding quarter of last year. EBITDA for the quarter was up 6% to Rs. 169 Cr while PAT was up 2% to Rs. 84 Cr.
Commenting on the results,
23. Shipping Ministry reduces port tariff rates ranging from 60% to 70% for Cruise Ships Ministry of Shipping has rationalized tariff rates for the Cruise vessels. The net effect of the rate relaxation would be an immediate reduction in port charges ranging from 60% to 70%, which will give substantial relief to the cruise industry in India, in line with the government policy to support the economy in COVID-19 pandemic situation.
Following are the rationalized tariff rates for cruise vessels:
The port charges for a Cruise Ship to be charged at $0.085 per GRT (Gross
24. Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju virtually launches the Fit India Freedom Run today Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports Shri Kiren Rijiju launched the Fit India Freedom Run through an online programme on Friday. The country-wide run promises to become a fitness phenomenon with a host of government and private organizations joining in to participate in it. In view of the nation-wide Corona pandemic, the Fit India Freedom Run has been ideated in a unique way. Participants can run at their own place (wherever they are) and at their own pace (at a time convenient to them) betwe
25. Increase in Child Marriage Cases during the Lockdown As per the information received from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB), there is no data to indicate rising number of child marriage cases during the lockdown period.
The Government has enacted the ‘Prohibition of Child Marriage Act (PCMA), 2006’. The Government also undertakes awareness drives, media campaigns and outreach programmes and issues advisories to the States/ UTs from time to time to highlight evil effects of this practice. Further, the Ministry of Women and Child Dev
27 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC2 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
38 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat13 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
41 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in National School of Drama
Sarkari Naukri Vacancy NSD Delhi
National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, a fully funded autonomous organisation of the Government of India invites online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment 2020 of the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Non-Faculty Staff in NSD Delhi. (Advertisement No. NSDREC2020).