Commerce and Industry Minister Shri Piyush Goyal today said that the Government is committed to policy simplification and asked for industry's feedback and cooperation. Inaugurating CII National Digital conference on Ease of Doing Business for Atmanirbhar Bharat today, the Minister emphasized that a single window system for industrial approvals will soon be in place. He urged both industry and government to work as partners and urged the industry to play a proactive role in helping the government identify the tax evaders and violators.
Speaking on the Covid situation, the Minister said that economy is bouncing back in the country and restrictions were temporary and are now being eased. He highlighted that during Covid crisis, the country's services sector continued to serve global clients. He said that India’s exports are almost 88% of the last year’s level while imports are almost 75% of the same period last year. “Business is bouncing back,” he said and added that the export restrictions on ventilators will soon be done away with. He said that Centre is working with States for easier labour law, soft launch of land bank portal, single window clearance for investments.
On the incentive scheme for exports- Merchandise Export from India Scheme (MEIS), Shri Goyal said that the Government is looking for an early solution and the government will find a way that does not impact exports. “We are in dialogue with the requisite authorities. MEIS is not going anywhere. It is a cash flow issue. We are trying for an early solution which is a win-win for everyone” he added.
The minister also said the finance ministry is looking at ways to promote finance for investments in the country and the government has been assured by the banks that there is ample liquidity in the system. The Minister said that his Ministry has already identified 20 industrial sectors for giving focused push. The Minister said that the government is working on decriminalising laws and removing redundant laws.
On the need for flexible labour laws to help the industry, Shri Goyal said that the Centre is in touch with 16 States and UTs and had received proposals from them. “We are trying to commonalise their ideas. We are looking at how States can offer easy to implement the labour law ecosystem...,” he said.
The Minister said that the worries on availability of land for industry in India are unfounded, as thousands of hectares of land has already been identified. He said that the Centre is planning a soft launch of the land bank available with States and will create a land bank porta. Six States have already shared the data for this.
On the proposed single window system for investments, the Minister said that the government’s effort is to try and bring all good practices on one platform and the single window will be a genuine one. He said his team is in constant touch with State departments to ensure that the single window gets expedited.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Republic Day Celebrations 2021 India’s military might, cultural diversity, social and economic progress will be on display during the 72nd Republic Day celebrations at the majestic Rajpath in New Delhi on January 26, 2021. Representing India’s strides in indigenous defence technologies, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) con
2. Government announces 23rd January to be celebrated as PARAKRAM DIWAS every year Government of India has decided to celebrate the 125th Birth Anniversary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose in a befitting manner at national and international level, beginning from 23rd January 2021. A High Level Committee, headed by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has been constituted for deciding the programs, and to supervise and guide the commemoration.
In order to honour and remember Netaji’s indomitable spirit and selfless service to the nation, Government of India has decid
3. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
9. Nation celebrates 11th National Voters’ Day 11th National Voters’ Day was celebrated across the country today on January 25, 2021 with the President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind gracing the national level event held at New Delhi in a virtual, online mode. Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister for Law & Justice, Communications and Electronics and Information Technology graced the event as the Guest of Honour. The Chief Election Commissioner Shri Sunil Arora, Election Commissioners Shri Sushil Chandra, Shri Rajiv Kumar, and Secretary
11. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
13. All States except Jharkhand choose Option-1 to meet the GST implementation shortfall Government of Chhattisgarh has communicated its acceptance of Option-1 to meet the revenue shortfall arising out of GST implementation. The number of States who have favoured Option-1 has gone up to 27. All States except Jharkhand and all the 3 Union Territories with Legislative Assembly have decided in favour of Option-1.
The States & Union Territories who choose Option-1 are getting the amount of shortfall arising out of GST implementation through a special borrowing window put in p
16. Cabinet approves Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for Atmanirbhar Bharat RojgarYojana (ABRY) to boost employment in formal sector and incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during the Covid recovery phase under Atmanirbhar Bharat Package 3.0.
Cabinet has approved an expenditure of Rs. 1,584 crore for the current financial yearand Rs.22,810 crore for the entire Scheme period i.e. 2020-2023.
The salient features of the Scheme are
17. MOHUA launches Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched a programme of Socio-Economic Profiling of PM SVANidhi beneficiaries and their families today, as an additional component of PM SVANidhi Scheme, in the presence of representatives of various Central Ministries and State officials. Under this, a complete profile of each PM SVANidhi beneficiary and their family members will be prepared. Based on the profiled data, benefits of the various eligible Central S
18. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
19. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
21. PM participates in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi participated in Dev Deepawali Mahotsav in Varanasi today.
Addressing the event, the Prime Minister said it was another special occasion for Kashi as, He said, the idol of Mata Annapurna that was stolen from Kashi more than 100 years ago, is now coming back again. It is a matter of great fortune for Kashi. He said these ancient idols of our gods and goddesses are a symbol of our faith as well as our priceless heritage.
The Prime Minister said if s
23. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
25. Fit India Cyclothon getting huge response, around 13 Lakh people participated in the first week of its launch The Second edition of Fit India Cyclothon is getting huge response all over the country.Union Sports Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju recently launched this event via social media. This mega cycling event started on 7th December 2020 and participants from across the country are participating in this. Till 15 December, 12,69,695 people participated in the Fit India Cyclothon and completed 57,51,874 kilometers of cycling. It includes 3,11,458 participants of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS); 4,14,354 participa
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs9 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
30 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
31 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs31 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
32 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs2 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
33 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs18 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
36 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...
37 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh27 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...
38 Recruitment of Assistant Professor Faculty Vacancy in NIT Jalandhar 2021#Punjab14 Days Remaining for Apply Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar (Punjab) invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment of the following 29 Teaching Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Assistant Professors in various disciplines/subject/departments of NIT Jalandhar. (Advt. No. 05/2020)
NIT Jalandhar Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Professor: 29 vacancies (UR-14, EWS-02, OBC-07, SC-04, ...
39 Recruitment of Scientist Vacancies in Meteorological Department 2021#Scientist & Research52 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications are invited for the following 54 Govt. Jobs Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Scientists available in India Meteorological Department (IMD) in various disciplines (Advt. No. 01/2021-IMD).
Scientist Recruitment in Meteorological Department 2021
India Meteorological Department (IMD) is the national Meteorological Service of the country and the principal government agency in all matters relating to meteorology, seismology and allied subjects.