Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under the guidance of Shri Vishnu Chandra, DDG, NIC and Shri Prateek Kr Shrivastava, DDG & SIO, UP. The project team comprised of Shri Sanjeev Gahlaut, Scientist-F, Ms Honey Ambardar Scientist-E, Shri Praveen Kr. Scientist-C and Shri Vishnu Swaroop, Scientist-B.
Shri R.K. Tiwari, Chief Secretary, GoUP, Sh Sanjay Prasad, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Lt Gen Ravindra Pratap Shahi, Vice Chairman, UPSDMA, Shri. Sanjay Goyal, Relief Commissioner, GoUP also graced the occasion. Smt. Renuka Kumar, Additional Chief Secretary explained the salient features of Integrated Early Warning System, Aapda Prahari App and online Flood Action Plan to the officials present.
The integrated early warning system is an important step towards safeguarding the life and property of the citizens of the state. It will issue warnings about severe weather conditions and disasters based on the Met department’s satellite predictions. This will be achieved by sending automated timely alerts/ warnings/ disaster information in the form of text and voice messages in local language (hindi) to Gram Pradhan, Lekhpal, Aganwadi workers, Asha Workers and Police. Other than this, the information will also be relayed to more than 25 lakh farmers and citizens. As of now more than 4 Lac users have already been registered on the system.
The ‘Aapda Prahari Mobile App’ allows direct connect between the farmers and the relief commissioner’s office. The app provides information regarding various government schemes running for disaster and its respective relief to citizens. The farmers and other citizens can also give first information of any disaster to the Government through photographs or message which will be further followed up by Government Machinery at various levels.
The details of shelter/ relief camps with geo spatial data, photograph, families residing in shelter homes can also be registered by the officials through the Mobile App. This information will help the Government in providing relief to the beneficiaries of government schemes. The process of providing the admissible amount of relief to be paid to citizens under various disaster categories directly in their bank accounts via PFMS platform is under development
The major objective of the ‘Flood Action Plan – 2020’ is to achieve a long term and sustainable approach for managing the risks of floods to protect human life and property. An online flood management application has been developed which collects the historical information of the flood affected areas for a span of 10 years. Information related to shelter homes, baadh chowki, disaster control rooms etc. have been collected and can be accessed by the citizen with a single click.
Launch of Portal by Hon'ble Chief Minister, Uttar Pradesh
Aapda Prahari App - Nowcast
A citizens’ dashboard will also be made available under the citizens’ corner on the relief commissioner office website. Using this, people will be able to get information on their nearest relief camps, nodal official details, emergency room details, hospital details and other facilities being provided by the government.
Shri. Sanjay Goyal, Relief Commissioner appreciated the efforts of NIC UP Team for their dedication in development and rollout of these applications in a short span of time.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. SoS Safety App for Women The Government has launched the 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS), which provides for a single number (112) based assistance in emergencies to women in distress. ERSS can be accessed through 112 India Mobile App from any smart phone.
‘Police’ and ‘Public order’ are State subjects under the Seventh schedule to the Constitution of India. Maintaining law and order, protection of life and property of the citizens, including safety of women, is primarily the
2. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
3. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
4. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
5. HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Download this App from Google Play Store
6. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
7. APPC Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh u/s 19 of The Pharmacy Act of 1948 consisting of 6 members elected by Registered Pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by Government of Andhra Pradesh, one member elected by APMedical Council and three Ex-Officio Members.
Presently Director General, Drugs Control of AP is i/c President of the Council. Registrar is on full time from 23 May 2013.
The main object
8. NICHP Contacts The provides contact details of all regular as well as outsourced employees working with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. User has option to:
1. Search any employee using the free text search
2. List all employees working in a particular selected District
3. List all employees of NIC (government employees)
4. List all employees who are outsourced and working in NIC Himachal Pradesh
9. eBhugtan The eBhugtan App provides the details of electronic payments made to employees/pensioners/others (like contractors/vendors). Based on the account number, this app provide information about electronic payments made by the Government of Himachal Pradesh through treasuries. The user can view DDO Wise bill details as well as Month Wise Bill Details.
10. Crime Free Himachal The Crime Free Himachal Mobile app provides facility to citizens to report any kind of Crime to the Himachal Pradesh Police.
For reporting Crime, in addition to details of Crime the user needs to select the district of crime occurring location. User may also provide his name and mobile number.
Once user submits his complaint, it will be forwarded to Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) at Police Head Quarter (PHQ) Shimla on email. ERSS centre will further forward this me
11. Student Data The Student Data Android based Application enables the teachers of all schools of Himachal Pradesh State Government to Store/capture Student Data by entering the details using mobile app so as to generate School/Class/ Section wise lists for further data entry on the http://mdmhp.nic.in in portal where data of all schools is already available and data entry screen of data fetched from schools through the App will be pushed. The App will work offline to add Student data locally on device. After proper val
12. GPF Online Uttarakhand GPF Online, Uttarakhand facilitates to the employees of Uttarakhand Govt. to track various information related to the General Provident Fund (GPF) and enables to the employees to view GPF balance as on date, Annual GPF Statement (2003 to till date), GPF Guidelines, Last GPF Statement etc.
This mobile application is also enable storage of the GPF information in local device and enables to access this information for all future references without internet connectivity.
13. eTransfers - Employees Orders The App lists transfer orders of officers and employees of various Departments in Government of Himachal Pradesh.
The App lists Transfer Orders of all the Departments on Board with Order Date and Details.
The transfer order titles are stored on the mobile device. To get full orders as PDF file, user can click on the desired order. The PDF files are made available through internet and will require internet connectivity. The listing once viewed is stored offline on the device.
14. Press Releases - HP Government he App lists the Live Press Releases of the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The Information and Public Relations Department of the Government publishes these Press Releases in form of text and images. These Press Releases are Bilingual in Hindi and English. Images related to be Press Release can be zoomed out to full screen.
The Information and Public Relations Department disseminate these press releases, policies and programmes of the Government in the right perspective and to gauge and a
15. eSalary HP Govt Employees The App lists month wise net and detail Salary and GPF/PRAN account balance of Himachal Pradesh Government Employees for a financial year.
Download this App from Google Play
16. ServicePlus ServicePlus (http://serviceonline.gov.in) is a metadata-based, single, unified, eService Delivery & Grievance Redressal framework that can be configured to rapidly e-enable government services to its customers including citizens & businesses. It supports multi-tenancy architecture that enables each tenant to configure their services as per their requirement. It supports UNICODE thus enabling services to be accessed in local languages.
ServicePlus provides a host of benefits to citizens. It
18. eNagarSewa Citizen App e-NagarSewa is a Centralized e-Municipality Government Application Portal for Uttar Pradesh (Government of Uttar Pradesh). Visit the portal at https://e-nagarsewaup.gov.in/ulbapps
At Present e-NagarSewa is working to integrate services with 60 AMRUT Cities to provide Ease of Doing Business facilities to both citizens and Urban Local Bodies.
eNagarSewa Citizen Applets citizens, who have applied for an available service with eNagarSewa to their respective Urban Local Body in Uttar Pradesh, tr
19. Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police Shakti Button initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh is meant to help citizen (women in particular) who are in distress and need help while in Himachal Pradesh.
The app provides mechanism to set up to three emergency contacts to the app user from the device's contact list.
User has to set home district where the user ordinarily resides, draft emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
20. eHRMS Employees Service Book Using this App, Himachal Pradesh Government Employees can view his/her Service Book enteries on their mobile devices. The entries once viewed are also stored offline on the device and can be viewed later on even without internet connectivity. For latest information of Service Book, Employee can tap refresh button, which requires internet connectivity.
This app is bi-product of Manav Sampada (Personnel Managment Information System) application implemented in all Government Departments in Hi
21. eSathi UP As Uttar Pradesh has emerges as the state with largest cell phone subscribers in the country total of 121.60 million subscriber during last few years (according to TRAI Feb,2013), the Government of Uttar Pradesh decided to extend the services of eDistrict directly to the registered account of citizen by developing eSathi (eServicesAccess To Help Individuals) Mobile App. NIC UP State Unit has developed the eSathi Mobile App.
eSathi has enabled citizen to avail all the important services of eDistric
22. eSRT HP Special Road Tax eSRT HP android application provides the facility to calculate payment of Special Road Tax (SRT) for the owners of Stage Vehicle carriage (Private Buses of Himachal Pradesh).
App shows the Due SRT which was autocalculated using the SRT formulae on the parameters of Route Permit issued by RTOs of Himachal Pradesh.
Get the details of Due SRT
View Complete Payment History for Issued Permits
Add multiple Permits/Vehicles for Transactions
23. eGazette Rajpatra of Himachal The App lists the latest notifications published in the official Gazette of Himachal Pradesh. The App locally stores index for about 3 latest Gazettes and its all notifications. The individual notifications will open through web browser in .PDF format, when you click on these. All Gazettes and Notifications published after 01-August-2007 are available online at http://rajpatrahimachal.nic.in
A number of notifications are issued by different Government Departments concerning different subje
24. eChallan Online Govt. Receipts eChallan App is very useful for Tax Collecting Offices/Agencies under Government of Himachal Pradesh. It helps the Tax Revenue Collecting Officer to verify and authenticate amount deposited by the tax payer/citizen.
eChallan can be verified by entering/scanning "HIMGRN" no or by entering "Department reference number". This app also help in maintaining history of all the viewed eChallans. The detail of these eChallan is available offline for later use through "Challan Histo
25. PARIKSHA - Recruitment against Govt. Vacancies. PARIKSHA Product under “Implementation of National e-Gov. AppStore” has been developed & implemented in various recruitment agencies by NIC UP State Unit. PAperless Recruitment for Intelligent, Knowledgeable, Skilled and Highly Able candidates (PARIKSHA) provides complete solution for recruitments against vacant posts laying in the Government Departments/ Commissions/ Other Organizations/ PSUs etc… of PAN India under Direct or Examination mode.
26 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching64 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
30 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh9 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)