YouTube Music is replacing Google Play Music as your new destination for music listening and discovery. Between October and the end of this year, access to Google Play Music will be removed permanently. We know that you've spent time building your Google Play Music library, so we've made it easy to transfer your music library to YouTube Music with just one click, including playlists, uploads and recommendations.
If you haven't tried YouTube Music yet, you'll notice that it looks a bit different from Google Play Music, but know that it was built by the same team with the same passion. It also offers more than 65 million official songs, albums and playlists, as well as many features that you love and expect from Google Play Music.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
4. PUBG Mobile alternatives you can download right now on your smartphone PUBG Mobile is possibly among the most popular games on the planet with over 175 million downloads in India alone.
PUBG Mobile has been banned in India over security concerns
It will be soon removed from Google Play Store and Apple App Store in the country
5. Chingari - Original Indian Short Video App The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
7. TN SSLC Result TN Board Result - SSLC Results from Directorate of Government Examination
Download this App from Google Play Store
8. Chief Minister Relief Fund Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) was established in the year 1971 for helping people in distress. This App facilitates the donation in Chief Minister’s Relief Fund (CMRF) by individual.The resources of the CMRF are utilized primarily to render immediate relief to families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes, etc. and to the victims of the major accidents and riots. Assistance from CMRF is also rendered, to partially defray the expenses for medical tr
9. Krishi Gyan UP a. In modern agriculture farming is being practised through mechanisation of agriculture , it is very much required to give knowledge of Krishi Yantras, this app will provided all modern Krishi yantras knowledge .
b. It is very much required to know the disease in various crops and what treatments to be adopted so that there should not be loss of yield to farmer.
c.During various months of year what are the crop practises need to be adopted by farmer.
d.It is very much required to id
10. Mission Antyodaya Ministry Of Rural Development has planned to collect the village level data on infrastructure and economic activities using this ‘Mission Antyodaya’ android mobile App. The Information collected will be used for ranking of the Gram panchayats and to create a baseline for monitoring the progress of the villages and GPs.
It is not for use of General Public but only for the officials of the MoRD for field data collection.
11. eServicesHP The app provides directory of all eServices and mobile apps available in the state of Himachal Pradesh. The user gets details of G2C, G2E, G2B & G2G services available in the state and also link to download mobile apps available. These links take the user to Android, Windows and iOS mobile app stores.
12. JanSamiksha Himachal Pradesh The Planning department in Himachal Pradesh is the nodal department for designing schemes to carry out development works at the grass root level. The funds for these schemes are routed from head office to the respective district. The district planning development committee (DPDC) receives proposals from individuals, groups and Panchayati Raj Institutions under the defined framework of various schemes. New works are sanctioned by the DPDC and executing agencies are assigned to carry out the works.
13. LakShip Services Features
Download this App from Google Play Store
14. ePACSInspection This app is used for Inspections of PACS by Govt. of Bihar across the state. In this app Inspection details are collected and updated to server.
This app is only for department and not for general public.
15. HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Download this App from Google Play Store
16. MyDocuments MyDocuments app is an effort to ease the task of keeping a scanned copy of all important documents electronically. The effort is made to enable user to get alerts for all periodic documents which may need renewal or any other important activity at a known periodicity or a known date. User can store monthly utility bill copy and can set periodicity monthly to raise the alerts well in time. Even the time can also be defined by the user him/herself. The important documents like Arm License, Driving License,
17. We Are Kannur #WeAreKannur is an initiative by District Administration. As part of the #WeAreKannur initiative, this mobile app has been released. The App provides information about the Central/ State Government offices, educational institutions. The information include phone number, email, and location in google map. The App also provides some useful mobile apps which is already provided by Kannur District Administration. Direct Call/ mailing feature is also enabled in this App.
The future updates will include
18. Registration & Stamp Duty The objective of the Stamp Duty and Registration Fee Calculator Mobile App is to help the citizens of Meghalaya to know the approximate Stamp Duty amount and Registration fees required for registration of land within the jurisdiction of the Sub-Registrar of East Khasi Hills District only. Users should have a 2G/3G/4G mobile phones connection to use the apps as it disseminates real time information.
19. HP Circle Rates The HP Circle Rates app provides two main features namely; Search the prevailing Circle Rates and Find out the exact Stamp Duty and Registration Fee charges applicable on Land/Property being transacted.
Search Circle Rate: User can search category wise applicable Circle Rates of any Revenue Village by Selecting District, Tehsil and revenue village. Depending on the land type and distance of plot from National/State Highway or any other road, the rates will vary. All rates are annually notified by
20. e-HAAT A buy/sell platform with information about commodity, prices, produce information and a map based view of available farm products has the ability of connecting to a required farmer via web and mobile application. It aims to solve the problems of marketing and help the farmers to sell their products in a timely manner. When they register with the site, it captures all of their produce and location details and updates its database. Farmers can know of average demand, peak/low demand season, in and off seas
21. BRFSY Inspection This app is developed for cooperative department,Bihar Govt.This app is used for verification of farmers for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojna.This app is for departmental use
22. Water Monitoring Mobile based “WATER MONITORING” App is designed and developed by National Informatics Centre ,AP State Centre for use in the department of Rural Water Supply and Sanitation, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This app is successfully being implemented in the state of AP in all the 48,692 habitations
The objective of this App is twofold
1. To enable the RWS functionaries to take stock of the functional status of the assets along with inspection and repair details
2. To capture
23. CG-MandiBhaw APP MandiBhaw App used for updating consumer to daily updated rates of Krishi Upaj like Wheate, Bajara etc. We can see date wise report of all Upaj of Chhattisgarh's all mandi which are live.
24. Bhunaksha CG Bhunaksha is the digitised cadastral map management tool under Bhuiyan project of Chhattisgarh developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Govt. of India. This mobile application allows Citizen to view the information pertaining to selected land parcel (Khasra) by providing selection parameters viz. District, Tehsil, Village and Khasra number. Citizen can download the maps of Village to mobile and zoom it to any scale for plot information. Individual plot map report can also be generated and saved in
25. MyGrievance The mobile app of PGPORTAL viz. ‘MyGrievance’ is developed by National Informatics Centre in collaboration with Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances, GoI
It serves a platform for public to Lodge grievances related to Central/State Government organizations and to monitor them.
1. Sign Up: One time sign up is required to get User Login.
2. Dashboard: A Dashboard for lodging and moni