As humans, the relationships we form with other people are vital to our mental and emotional wellbeing, and really, our survival.
Our mental health and physical health are tied up in the quality of our personal relationship.
There are basically three types of intimate relationship that shape our personal life-
1. Close friends
2. Romantic partner
However, the success of any of these, depend on what we as people are prepared to invest in them.
The key ingredients of any successful relationship are depend on willingness to trust in each other, to communicate effectively, to be able to apologise when we make mistakes and take responsiblity for own behaviour, to maintain a sense of humour and humility and above all to give each other and the relationship time by being actively involved and sharing a significant part of our lives together.
A positive relationship can be shared between a couple who love, support, encourage and help each other practically [physically and emotionally]. Two people in healthy relationship end to:
1. Listen to each other
2. Communication each other openly and without any judgment
3. To give trust and respect each other
4. To give consistently time each other
5. Remember detail about each other's lives
6. Engage in healthy activities together
All above are important in our healthy life, but except that sex also most important part of our healthy life-style. There is various studies show that romantic relationship gives positive effect on your health.
One of the factors is intimacy need in your healthy life style. Regardless of intimacy, your relationship will slowly wither and die without it. This is where it gets tricky, because your relationship actually needs both type of intimacy. Such as
1. Physical intimacy
2. Emotional intimacy
You cannot create physical intimacy without the emotional intimacy, also nor can you complete emotional intimacy without the physical aspect as well. This is where many couples find their relationship in trouble. Human being requires intimacy. This is why physical affection- such as hand-holding, cuddling, hugs and kisses are important to your relationship.
Physical intimacy should be fun, romance, so why is it so difficult in your relationship? If you are seeking sex advice on how to spice up your sex life or fix a particular problem between the sheets, you are not alone. While it is estimated that nearly 100% of men orgasm routinely through intercourse, most women simply do not. Nowadays most common problem that how to achieve low sex drive, disagreements about sexual regularity, and sheer exhaustion.
Here are given some common advice related to sexual problem.
1. When you feel like boredom in bedroom
Bored in the bedroom? That’s not excuse for giving up on your sex life. If you able to find that you are too sexually complacent with your partner, mix it up!
How to fox it: Does act out fantasies, being sexual indulged in activities and focus on different moods of pleasure spending different romantic nights. The more you break out of your routine, the more excited you will be about being intimate with your partner.
2. When you are unable to achieve orgasm
One of the large problems with physical intimacy comes when one person cannot achieve orgasm during sex. Nowadays most of men’s are suffering from erectile dysfunction problems. This is main reason that both partners are not achieving orgasm during sex. Sexual [erectile] dysfunction is known as impotence, can be troubling, even devastating, to a man.
How to fix it: if you are having trouble climaxing, be honest about it with your partner and whatever you do, don't 'fake it' just to make your partner feel better. Nowadays men's problem [erectile dysfunction] is not a common but many treatments available for cure this problem. You should see your physician immediatley.they will be able to come up with a solution to your problem. Engage in foreplay. Take your time and don't be afraid to instruct your partner.
One problem with physical intimacy? Some partner simply is not being able to stimulate the way they need in order to get exited during sex.
How to fix it: many couples get so excited about jumping into bed that that go from 0 to 60 in two seconds flat that forgets. This leaves little time for make mental build-up that makes sex so excited. Act foreplay with romance. That makes you and your partner more exiting. In order to have great sex, you need to create some stimulation.
Romantic relationship are dynamic interaction and there are lot of change and are intensely complex.
Some little things that can improve healthy relationship
Take a moment to reflect on what is important personal relationship in your life at the moment.
Think how you can get involved, become more engaged, and take a leadership role in these groups.
Seek to understand before trying to be understood
Be Inquisitive about your partner's perspective
To keep healthier behaviour
reduce your psychological stress
Research recommends that having a healthy social and individual relationship has a greater effect on staying away from early death than taking blood pressure prescription or being presented to air contamination. Even one study suggests that lack of personal and social relationship has the same effect on the health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
Everyone is unique and has their own need and desire happy life when they come to relationship, handling stress and living a healthy, meaningful life. If you really enjoy your great and happy prosperous life, so attempting to make a couple close relationships could mean noticeable benefits to your mental and physical health.
Last, some positive well-being series
1. The central role of purpose in a healthy outlook life
2. The important self-compassion and self-acceptance
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Giloy: Benefits and Uses Giloy: Benefits and Uses
For centuries, we have been trying to make our life healthy with the resources set by nature, one of these herbs is also considered as Giloy. Which is not only used in Ayurvedic herbs, but Giloy is also being used in today's medicines. It was commonly used to treat fever, increase digestibility, etc. Although the stem of Giloy is most useful, we can
2. Improve erection quality and prolong love making session with Tadalafil 20 mg Men are under tremendous stress in current times due to unbearable work pressure and cut throat competition at their workplace. They have to work late at night at odd hours to accomplish their target, in order to save their jobs and to rise high in their professional career. When such people reach home after a long and tiring day at the workplace, they are unable to perform satisfactory lovemaking with their female partner in the bedroom due to stress, fatigue and loss of libido.
Such men neith
3. Buy Super Kamagra From UK And How Long Does Super Kamagra Last ? A healthy intercourse between the couples is the key to a happy and successful relationship. As long as a man physically satisfies his companion and fulfils her inner desires and cravings, there is very little chance of any problem. However, the moment a man loses interest in intercourse - whatever may be the cause – their compatibility, mutual understanding, bonding and the vows of a life long relationship, goes for a toss. One such physical inability, which is a major cause of c
4. Liposuction in Hyderabad, India | Dr YV Rao Clinic Dear excessive fat,
Nobody likes you! Why do you make way into my body without my consent?
Excessive fat around the waist and chubbiness in the thighs and back is not physically appealing. People
may call you but some might even take offense. While body shaming is not okay, but
maintaining healthy weight is important.
Some people do not gain weight after eating a lot of junk and others put on weight just by breathing air!
It is the true story
5. Strategic Approach to Combat Covid-19 India would be following a scenario based approach for the following possible scenarios, (i) Travel related case reported in India, (ii) Local transmission of COVID-19, (iii) Large outbreaks amenable to containment, (iv) Wide-spread community Transmission of COVID-19 disease and (v) India becomes endemic for COVID-19.
Currently many areas are experiencing large outbreaks amenable to containment. Hence a containment strategy is being followed by Government of India.
6. Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme Rapid molecular diagnostics are presently available at 1360 blocks across the country. State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics is given below:
State wise number of blocks with rapid molecular diagnostics
7. Covid-19 Testing Labs According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organisation under the Department of Health Research, the total number of testing labs all over India authorised and set up for testing of Covid-19 for the months of March, April, May, June and July 2020, month-wise is as under:
8. Allocation of Funds to States for Battling COVID-19 Public health and hospitals being a State subject, the primary responsibility of treatment of COVID-19 patients lies with the respective State governments. States/UTs are using their own resources for COVID-19 management including for treatment of the patients and the details are not maintained centrally.
Besides this, States/UTs are being provided required technical and financial assistance under National Health Mission (NHM) for managing the COVID-19.
9. Early Indications of COVID 19 Pandemic Outbreak in the country Ministry of Health & Family Welfare was following the evolving situation in China, when WHO India alerted our country on 6th January, 2020 about outbreak of pneumonia of unknown origin in Wuhan city of China. The Joint Monitoring Group under Director General of Health Services to met on 8th January, 2020 to review the evolving situation in China and deliberated on public health preparedness and response strategies for the same.
Before the nationwide lockdown, a series of ac
10. Checking Overcharging by Private Hospitals Government of India has taken a series of actions to prevent, control and mitigate the impact of COVID-19. India followed a “whole of Government” and “whole of society” approach. Hon’ble Prime Minister, a High level Group of Ministers (GoM), Cabinet Secretary, Committee of Secretaries and senior officers in MoHFW continue to monitor public health response to COVID-19 in the country.
The public health actions were taken in a pre-emptive, pro-active,
11. Health Outreach Services during Covid-19 The Government has been regularly reviewing the situation in consultation with States/UTs. In order to improve the nutritional status of Women and Children, Ministry of Women and Child Development is implementing Supplementary Nutrition Programme under Anganwadi Services and Scheme for Adolescent Girls under the Umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme to children (6 months to 6 years), Pregnant Women, Lactating Mothers and out-of-school Adolescent Girls (11-14 years). As per the dire
13. AYUSH practices inducted into the Management Protocol for COVID - 19 recovered patients Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) issued a protocol on Post COVID Management on 13th September, 2020. The protocol provides an integrated holistic approach for patients of COVID to care at home and is not meant to be used as preventive/curative therapy. It also states that the recovery period is likely to be longer for patients who suffered from more severe form of the disease and those with pre-existing illness. The protocol is also notable for the induction of various AYUSH practices of hea
15. Who Guidelines on COVID Tests The World Health Organization (WHO) has recommended 0.14 samples per day per 1000 or 140 tests per day per million population. As on 19th September, 2020 India is conducting COVID -19 tests at a rate of 875 tests/million population per day. This is more than 6 times the WHO recommendations. For Tamil Nadu this stands at 1145 tests per million population per day.
Indian Council of Medical Research in its advisory (issued on 4th September 2020) has allowed for ‘on-demand’ testing. Thi
16. Status of Development of COVID Vaccine in India While the Govt. and Industry are trying their best to make available a safe and effective vaccine for COVID-19 at the earliest, it is difficult to comment on the exact timelines in view of various complex pathways involved in vaccine development.
The Government has constituted a high-level National Expert Group on vaccine administration for COVID-19 which is chaired by Member, Niti Aayog and co-chaired by Secretary, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Other representatives are: Secretary,
17. eSanjeevani OPD of Health Ministry completes 3 lakh tele-consultations within six months of launch eSanjeevani OPD platform of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has completed 3 lakh tele-consultations. This landmark milestone has been achieved within a short period of six months since its launch.
eSanjeevani OPD services have enabled patient-to-doctor telemedicine in midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has helped in containing the spread of COVID by ensuring physical distancing and has simultaneously enabled provisions for non-COVID essential healthcare. The number of high tele-consulta
18. Yoga in Helping Recovery of COVID-19 Patients The Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), has undertaken a research project to verify the efficacy of Yoga in facilitating early recovery of COVID – 19 patients in collaboration with Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, AIIMS Delhi, AIIMS Rishikesh and RML Hospital, Delhi.
Due to stringent restrictions on mass gatherings arising from the contagious nature of COVID-19, the theme for International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2020 was adopted as ‘Yoga at Home,
19. Treatment of Non-COVID-19 Patients During Pandemic The patients who were not suffering from Corona but still have been treated in AIIMS and Central Government run hospitals in IPD as well as in OPD after 24th March, 2020 in the country is given in Annexure.
As per the National Health Accounts (NHA) Estimates 2016-17 (latest available), public expenditure on health as a percentage of GDP is 1.2%.
No such patient who was already admitted in AIIMS or Central Government run hospitals whether serious/critical or non-serious was disch
20. States offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy The State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Odisha, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, and Haryana have providedand offered land for setting up of Central Research Institutes of Yoga and Naturopathy (CRIYN) in their respective States through Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of AYUSH.
So far, the Government has released funds for establishment of three CRIs in Haryana, Karnataka and Odisha. The details
21. COVID-19 Fatalities amongst Healthcare Workers Health is a State subject. Such data is not maintained at Central level by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. However, database of those seeking relief under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Insurance Package” is maintained at national level.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare provided guideline on Infection Prevention and Control practices to the State Governments. Training was conducted for all the States in the month of March 2020. A training plan was also conveyed to Stat
22. Stimulus Package for COVID-19 The Central Government, on 26th March, 2020 announced a relief package under the “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana”, totaling Rs.1.70 lakh crore for the poor to help them fight the battle against Corona Virus. Around 42 crore poor people have received financial assistance of Rs. 68, 820 crore under this scheme.
Central Government allowed the State Governments to use the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) on 14th March, 2020 for taking measures for quarantine facilities,&nbs
23. Historic reform in Medical Education: National Medical Commission (NMC) constituted Historic reform in the field of medical education has been effectedby the Union Government with the constitution of the National Medical Commission (NMC), along with four Autonomous Boards. With this, the decades old institution of the Medical Council of India (MCI) stands abolished. Along with NMC, the four Autonomous Boards ofUG and PG Medical Education Boards, Medical Assessment and Rating Board, and Ethics and Medical Registration Board have also been constituted to help the NMC in day to day functio
24. Impact of Coronavirus The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India.Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GDP for FY 2020-21 due to the spillover effects of the lockdown to curb the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Various sectors were affected due to the nation-wide lockdown. However, after the lockdown was relaxed, we see significant improvement
26 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC4 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).