Ministry of Finance is committed to provide financial inclusiveness and support to the marginalized and hitherto socio-economically neglected classes. Financial Inclusion is a national priority of the Government as it is an enabler for inclusive growth. It is important as it provides an avenue to the poor for bringing their savings into the formal financial system, an avenue to remit money to their families in villages besides taking them out of the clutches of the usurious money lenders. A key initiative towards this commitment is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY), which is one of the biggest financial inclusion initiatives in the world.
PMJDY was announced by Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi in his Independence Day address on 15th August 2014. While launching the programme on 28th August, the Prime Minister had described the occasion as a festival to celebrate the liberation of the poor from a vicious cycle.
On the 6th Anniversary of PMJDY, Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs , Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman reiterated the importance of this Scheme “The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana has been the foundation stone for the Modi government’s people-centric economic initiatives. Whether it is direct benefit transfers, COVID-19 financial assistance, PM-KISAN, increased wages under MGNREGA, life and health insurance cover, the first step was to provide every adult with a bank account, which PMJDY has nearly completed.” she said
Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs, Shri Anurag thakur also expressed his thoughts for PMJDY on this occasion. He said “Under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, PMJDY has brought the unbanked into the banking system, expanded the financial architecture of India and brought financial inclusion to over 40 crore account holders. A majority of the beneficiaries are women and most of the accounts are from rural India. In today’s COVID19 times, we have witnessed the remarkable swiftness and seamlessness with which DBTs have empowered and provided financial security to the vulnerable sections of society. An important aspect is that DBTs via PM Jan Dhan accounts have ensured every rupee reaches its intended beneficiary and prevented systemic leakage.”
As we complete 6 years of successful implementation of this Scheme, we take a look at the major aspects and achievements of this Scheme so far.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
Ensure access of financial products & services at an affordable cost
Use of technology to lower cost & widen reach
2. Basic tenets of the scheme
Banking the unbanked - Opening of basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account with minimal paperwork, relaxed KYC, e-KYC, account opening in camp mode, zero balance & zero charges
Securing the unsecured - Issuance of Indigenous Debit cards for cash withdrawals & payments at merchant locations, with free accident insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakh
Funding the unfunded - Other financial products like micro-insurance, overdraft for consumption, micro-pension & micro-credit
3. Initial Features
The scheme was launched based upon the following 6 pillars:
Universal access to banking services – Branch and BC
Basic savings bank accounts with overdraft facility of Rs. 10,000/- to every household
Financial Literacy Program– Promoting savings, use of ATMs, getting ready for credit, availing insurance and pensions, using basic mobile phones for banking
Creation of Credit Guarantee Fund – To provide banks some guarantee against defaults
Insurance – Accident cover up to Rs. 1,00,000 and life cover of Rs. 30,000 on account opened between 15 Aug 2014 to 31 January 2015
Pension scheme for Unorganized sector
4. Important approach adopted in PMJDY based on past experience:
Accounts opened are online accounts in core banking system of banks, in place of earlier method of offline accounts opening with technology lock-in with the vendor
Inter-operability through RuPay debit card or Aadhaar enabled Payment System (AePS)
Fixed-point Business Correspondents
Simplified KYC / e-KYC in place of cumbersome KYC formalities
5. Extension of PMJDY with New features –The Government decided to extend the comprehensive PMJDY program beyond 28.8.2018 with some modifications
Focus shift from ‘Every Household’ to Every Unbanked Adult’
RuPay Card Insurance - Free accidental insurance cover on RuPay cards increased from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh for PMJDY accounts opened after 28.8.2018.
Enhancement in overdraft facilities -
OD limit doubled from Rs 5,000/- to Rs 10,000/-; OD upto Rs 2,000/- (without conditions).
Increase in upper age limit for OD from 60 to 65 years
6. Achievements under PMJDY- As on 19th Aug’2020:
a) PMJDY Accounts
Ø As on 19th Aug’20 Number of Total PMJDY Accounts: 40.35 Crore; Rural PMJDY accounts: 63.6%, Women PMJDY accounts: 55.2%
Ø During first year of scheme 17.90 crore PMJDY accounts were opened
Ø Continuous increase in no of accounts under PMJDY
b) Operative PMJDY Accounts –
Ø As per extant RBI guidelines, a PMJDY account is treated as inoperative if there are no customer induced transactions in the account for over a period of two years
Ø In Aug’20, out of total 40.35 crore PMJDY accounts, 34.81 crore (86.3%) are operative
Ø Continuous increase in % of operative accounts is an indication that more an more of these accounts are being used by customers on a regular basis
c) Deposits under PMJDY accounts -
Ø Total deposit balances under PMJDY Accounts stand at Rs. 1.31 lakh crore
Ø Deposits have increased about 5.7 times with increase in accounts 2.3 times (Aug’20 / Aug’15)
d) Average Deposit per PMJDY account -
Ø Average deposit per account is Rs. 3239
Ø Avg. Deposit per account has increased over 2.5 times over Aug’15
Ø Increase in average deposit is another indication of increased usage of accounts and inculcation of saving habit among account holders
e) Rupay Card issued to PMJDY account holders
Ø Total RuPay cards issued to PMJDY accountholders: 29.75 Crore
Ø Number of RuPay cards & their usage has increased over time
7. Jan Dhan Darshak App
A mobile application, was launched to provide a citizen centric platform for locating banking touch points such as bank branches, ATMs, Bank Mitras, Post Offices, etc. in the country. Over 8 lakh banking touchpoints have been mapped on the GIS App. The facilities under Jan Dhan Darshak App could be availed as per the need and convenience of common people. The web version of this application could be accessed at the link http://findmybank.gov.in.
This app is also being used for identifying villages which are not served by banking touchpoints within 5 km. these identified villages are then allocated to various banks by concerned SLBCs for opening of banking outlets. The efforts have resulted in significant decrease in number of such villages.
8. Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) for PMJDY women beneficieries
As per announcement made by the Hon’ble Finance Minister on 26.3.2020, under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, an amount of Rs. 500/- per month for three months (April’20 to June’20), was credited to the accounts of women account holders under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY). A total of Rs. 30,705 crore have been credited in accounts of women PMJDY account holders during April-June, 2020.
9. Towards ensuring smooth DBT transactions:
As informed by banks, about 8 crore PMJDY accountholders receive direct benefit transfer (DBT) from the Government under various schemes. To ensure that the eligible beneficiaries receive their DBT in time, the Department takes active role in identification of avoidable reasons for DBT failures in consultation with DBT Mission, NPCI, banks and various other Ministries. With close monitoring in this regard through regular VCs with banks and NPCI, the number of DBT failure due to avaoidable reasons has observed significant decline from 5.23 lakh (0.20%) in Apr’19 to 1.1 lakh (0.04%) in Jun’20.
10. The road ahead
i. Endeavour to ensure coverage of PMJDY account holders under micro insurance schemes. Eligible PMJDY accountholders will be sought to be covered under PMJJBY and PMSBY. Banks have already been communicated about the same.
ii. Promotion of digital payments including RuPay debit card usage amongst PMJDY accountholders through creation of acceptance infrastructure across India
iii. Improving access of PMJDY account holders to Micro-credit and micro investment such as flexi-recurring deposit etc.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Government announces 23rd January to be celebrated as PARAKRAM DIWAS every year Government of India has decided to celebrate the 125th Birth Anniversary year of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose in a befitting manner at national and international level, beginning from 23rd January 2021. A High Level Committee, headed by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has been constituted for deciding the programs, and to supervise and guide the commemoration.
In order to honour and remember Netaji’s indomitable spirit and selfless service to the nation, Government of India has decid
4. NITI Aayog to Launch Second Edition of India Innovation Index 2020 NITI Aayog will release the second edition of the India Innovation Index 2020 on 20 January in a virtual event. The index will be released by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr Rajiv Kumar in the presence of NITI Aayog Member Dr VK Saraswat and CEO Amitabh Kant.
The release of the second edition of the index—the first was launched in October 2019—demonstrates the Government’s continued commitment towards transforming the country into an innovation-driven economy.
7. Women Executives of Delhi Police to Wear Khadi Silk Sarees Khadi’s acceptance in various government offices is quickly catching pace. The latest government agency to have adopted Khadi is the Delhi Police which is purchasing elegant Khadi Silk Sarees for its women front desk executives at its establishments.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has received a purchase order for 836 Khadi Silk sarees worth Rs 25 lakh from Delhi Police that will be supplied in less than two months. The dual-tone sarees will be made of high quality Tasar-K
8. Government asks private television channels to follow ASCI guidelines on online gaming and fantasy sports The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has issued an advisory asking all private television broadcasters to follow guidelines issued by the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) for advertisements relating to online gaming, fantasy sports etc. The Ministry has advised that the advertisements should not promote any activity prohibited by statute or law.
“It has come to the notice of Ministry of I&B that a large number of advertisements on Online Gaming, Fantasy Sports, et
9. Jal Shakti Ministry Invites Entries for National Water Awards-2020 To encourage and recognize individuals and organizations doing exemplary work in the field of water resources management, the Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti has invited the entries forNational Water Awards for the year 2020in the following 11 categories:
1) Best State,
2) Best District (2 Awards each in five zones; total 10 Awards),
3) Best Village Panchayat (3 Awards each in five zones; total 15 Awards),
10. Successful Trials of 5.56 x 30 mm Joint Venture Protective Carbine (JVPC) Defence Research and Development Organsiation (DRDO) designed 5.56x30 mm Protective Carbine has successfully undergone the final phase of User trials on 7th December 2020 meeting all the GSQR parameters. This has paved the way for induction into the services. This was the last leg of trials in a series of User trials which have been carried out in extreme temperature conditions in summer and high altitudes in winter. JVPC has successfully met the stringent performance criteria of reliability and ac
11. All States except Jharkhand choose Option-1 to meet the GST implementation shortfall Government of Chhattisgarh has communicated its acceptance of Option-1 to meet the revenue shortfall arising out of GST implementation. The number of States who have favoured Option-1 has gone up to 27. All States except Jharkhand and all the 3 Union Territories with Legislative Assembly have decided in favour of Option-1.
The States & Union Territories who choose Option-1 are getting the amount of shortfall arising out of GST implementation through a special borrowing window put in p
12. Young scientists share innovative ideas in a range of areas at the SCO Young Scientist Conclave Young scientists shared their innovative ideas in a range of thematic areas in the five days Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Young Scientist Conclave which concluded recently. The areas included agriculture and food processing; sustainable energy and energy storage; biotechnology and bioengineering; combating COVID-19 and emerging pandemics through research and innovation; environmental protection and natural resource management,
22 young scientists were given certificates of appreciati
15. 8 Para athletes in four different sports included in TOPS scheme At the 50th meeting of the Mission Olympic Cell that was held on November 26, the decision to include 8 Para Athletes in four different sports Para Athletics, Para Shooting, Para Badminton and Para Table Tennis into the Target Olympic Podium Scheme was taken.
Para Athletics: Men’s Discus Thrower in F52 event Vinod Kumar who has qualified for the Tokyo Paralympics at the World Championships was included in the TOPS scheme. Praveen Kumar who has qualified for the Tokyo Paralympics in Men&rs
16. Ministry of Commerce and Industry and Ministry of AYUSH decides to set up an AYUSH Export Promotion Council The Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Ministry of AYUSH have decided to work together to set up an Export Promotion Council to boost AYUSH exports. This decision was taken recently in a joint review of AYUSH trade and Industry by Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Shri Shripad Naik, Minister of AYUSH. It was also decided in the review that the entire AYUSH sector will work together to achieve price and quality competitiveness to boost AYUSH exports. The review was held throu
18. PM addresses India Mobile Congress 2020 Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi delivered inaugural address at the virtual India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2020 today through video conference. The theme for IMC 2020 is "Inclusive Innovation - Smart, Secure, Sustainable”. It aims to align to the Prime Minister’s vision to promote ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’, ‘Digital Inclusivity’, and ‘Sustainable development, entrepreneurship & innovation’. It also aims to drive foreign and local investments, encourage R
20. Cabinet approves Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana (ABRY) The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for Atmanirbhar Bharat RojgarYojana (ABRY) to boost employment in formal sector and incentivize creation of new employment opportunities during the Covid recovery phase under Atmanirbhar Bharat Package 3.0.
Cabinet has approved an expenditure of Rs. 1,584 crore for the current financial yearand Rs.22,810 crore for the entire Scheme period i.e. 2020-2023.
The salient features of the Scheme are
21. PM lays foundation stone of New Parliament Building Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the New Parliament Building today. The new building is an intrinsic part of the vision of ‘AatmaNirbhar Bharat’ and will be a landmark opportunity to build a peoples’ Parliament for the first time after independence, one which will match the needs and aspirations of ‘New India’ in the 75th anniversary of independence in 2022.
Speaking on the occasion, the Prime Minister said today is a milestone in Indi
22. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) celebrated Human Rights Day today Human Rights Day was celebrated by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in New Delhi today. Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri Nityanand Rai was the Chief Guest at the programme. In his address through virtual mode, Shri Rai said human rights have existed in India since the Vedic period. The lines, Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina Sarve Santu Niramaya in the Vedic Mantras, contain the spirit of the whole of humanity. He said that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is always sensitive to mankind an
24. Inauguration of Hypersonic Wind Tunnel at DRDO Hyderabad Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh visited DRDO’s Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex during his visit to Hyderabad on 19th Dec 2020. Hon’ble Union Minister of State for Home Affairs Shri G Kishan Reddy and Dr G Satheesh Reddy, Secretary, Department of Defence R&D and Chairman, DRDO accompanied him during the visit. Cluster DGs, Lab Directors and Programme Directors briefed the dignitaries about the ongoing projects and technological developments. On this occasion, Hyderabad based DRDO labs
25. Ministry of Tourism organises Domestic Tourism roadshow in Goa Ministry of Tourism, Government of India organised the domestic tourism road show in Goa today through its IndisTourism office in Goa . This event was organised in collaboration with Goa Tourism and Travel and Tourism Association of Goa (TTAG).
This B2B event and second in series of domestic tourism Road Shows in the Western and Central Region that the Ministry of Tourism has planned to conduct since the Covid–19 outbreak was inaugurated byMs. Rupinder Brar , Additional Director General,
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
32 Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment in NPS Trust 2021 #Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply National Pension System Trust (NPS Trust) invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) across different streams on direct recruitment basis. (Advertisement No. 2/2020-21)
NPS Trust Manager Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
33 Recruitment of Staff Vacancy in NPCIL GHAVP Unit 2021#Jobs0 Days Remaining for Apply Gorakhpur Haryana Anu Vidyut Pariyojana (GHAVP) under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is planning for recruitment of the following Government Jobs of Staff through Online application in the prescribed format in NPCIL GHAVP at district Fatehabad (Haryana). (Advertisement No: NPCIL/GHAVP/HR/RECTT/2021/01)
NPCIL Haryana GHAVP Unit Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2021
34 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs33 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
35 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
36 Recruitment of Personal Staff Vacancy in High Court Madras #Tamil Nadu9 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format through online mode are invited for filling up the following Personal Staff Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges (ii) Personal Assistant to the Registrars and (iii) Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars in the Madras High Court Service in High Court of Madras at Chennai (Tamil Nadu) (Advertisement no. 159/2020)
Madras High Court Personal Staff Vacancy Recruitment 2020-21
Madras High Court Personal Staff&n ...
37 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs6 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
38 Technical & Support Staff Vacancy Recruitment in CDRI Lucknow#Uttar Pradesh11 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from technically qualified persons for the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Technical & Support Staff as Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician at various levels in CSIR - Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow in the areas of Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pre-clinical Sciences and Scientific & Technical support divisions of CSIR-CDRI. (Advt. No. 11/2020) SarkariNaukriBlog dot com.
CDRI Technical and Support Sta ...
39 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana16 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
40 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank14 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
41 Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment by RPSC 2021#Rajasthan22 Days Remaining for Apply Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites Online application in the prescribed format for the recruitment for the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy of Vidhi Rachanakar (विधि रचनाकार) for Rajasthan Law and Legal Affairs Department of Rajasthan Government (Advt. No. 07/EP-I/2020-21).
Rajasthan PSC recruitment examination requires hard work, dedication, and extensive study. The details of RPSC Vidhi Rachanakar Vacancy Recruitment 2021 are given below. ...
42 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
44 Recruitment of Faculty & non-Teaching Vacancy in IIT Tirupati 2021#Jobs4 Days Remaining for Apply Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh) invites online applications in the prescribed format from candidates with an established record of independent high-quality research and commitment to teaching for regular Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy positions of Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor and regular non-teaching staff vacancies. (Advertisement No. IITT/FAC – RMT-01/2020 & IITTP/Staff RMT-01/2020)
Government Jobs Vacancy Recruitment IIT Tirup ...
45 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs20 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
47 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand6 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
48 Apex Bank Cadre Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank13 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 75 Sarkari Naukri Vacancy Posts of Cadre Officers for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (General Manager) Class-I : 12 ...
50 Recruitment of in RMRC Kolkata and BARC Mumbai 2021#Jobs21 Days Remaining for Apply Online applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts, proposed to be filled in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai, Maharashtra and in RMRC, Kolkata, West Bengal. (Advertisement No. 1/2020 (R-I))
BARC and RMRC Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine) : 01 vacan ...