The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
★ Chingari Bharat 🇮🇳 ka best app - made in India - social app hai
Jisme 2.5 crore users entertainment ke liye aate hai! ★
# In Chingari, you will find many AMAZING Videos:
丨Trending news 🔥丨Entertainment news 🎬丨Funny videos 😂丨
丨Video Songs 🎵丨Wishes丨Love quotes 💗丨Status Videos丨
丨Good morning丨Good night丨Shayaris 📖丨Clips | Memes丨
So far, 5,00,000+ creators are creating entertaining content using our platform everyday.
Shine Like A Star
Your hot new stage to set the world on fire with your flaming talent, be creative with WhatsApp status, Videos, Audio clips, Gif stickers, and photos.
Fast Moving Needs of Modern Bharat
Join us to experience the custom-designed stage to cater fast moving needs of modern Bharat.
Available in Multiple languages
English हिंदी ଓଡିଆ বাংলা తెలుగు ಕನ್ನಡ मराठी ગુજરાતી ਪੰਜਾਬੀ தமிழ் മലയാളം
Come, Create and Share
Search your favourite videos, browse through the feed, get creative and share with your friends and family Instantly.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Facility to apply for Scheme Certificate under EPS, 1995 now available on UMANG application The Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance (UMANG) has been a big hit among EPF subscribers enabling them to access services during COVID-19 pandemic from the comfort of their homes in a hassle free manner. Adding to the 16 services already on the Umang App, EPFO has now started another facility enablinng EPS members to apply for Scheme Certificate under Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Scheme certificate is issued to members who withdraw their EPF contribution but wish to reta
3. Aapda Prahari App Uttar Pradesh Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, launched an integrated early warning system for weather alerts known as Aapda Prahari App and web based application for disaster Management on 24th July 2020, through video conferencing. The applications seek to improve the relief management work in the state and will help in minimizing the incidents of people getting killed due to weather related disasters. The state-of-art applications have been developed by NIC Uttar Pradesh under th
4. Coal Ministry launches website for research endeavors in coal sector “The website will help in disseminating and promoting the knowledge and research work in the coal sector”, said Shri Anil Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Coal. Launching the website to promote R&D activities in coal sector today, Shri Jain complemented the efforts of CMPDI in developing the website and suggested to put the web links of the efforts made by various esteemed organizations for R&D in coal sector on the website.
5. Chingari - Original Indian Short Video App The Chingari App started in January 2018 that allows users to record and share short videos with incredible filters and games. It provides users with a chance to browse through several short videos, download them, like them, share them and more. Apart from this, it also provides users with a platform to connect with people through the Direct Message feature.
7. Indian Police At Your Call App The Indian Police at Your Call App is a GIS Map based interface for the citizens to locate police stations near to their current location so that they can easily “reach” the police station in case of emergency. The App displays the current location of the citizen on the Map along with details such as name of places, roads and major landmarks. The App dynamically fetches details of all the police stations near the location of the citizen and can be refreshed at regular intervals.
8. CG-MMTB A mobile based android application by Department of School Education, Govt. of Chhattisgarh, app has been created for this purpose using which a lesson can be either read or heard as there would be voice over. Wherever it is relevant, animation shall be shown. All activities in a text book, shall be video recorded and delivered through App. A lesson shall have assessment questions and student can take a test. Following are the services provided by this application
• App can be installed on mu
9. COVAAS COVAAS (COVA ASSAM) Application aimed at helping people in Assam during this COVID-19 Pandemic. To make the lives of people easier during this pandemic, COVAAS brings together the initiatives undertaken by the Govt. of Assam under a single platform
District wise dashboard on COVID -19 cases: Confirmed, Recovered and Deceased
Donation to CMRF-Assam
Connect 104 helplines or to national Live Helpdesk.
Apply for e-pass for Essential Services during the lockdown.
10. Elyments – Social Media Simplified Elyments – Social Media Simplified
Elyments is a comprehensive social networking app that is literally a one-stop-app for everything you might need. Connect and converse with friends, share updates, network with like-minded people, discover interests, make seamless voice and video calls, and much more with Elyments.
11. NIC-VC Scheduled Video Conferences (NICVC Studios) The app requires authentication and provides feature to choose your State, District so as to filter out the relevant Video Conferences scheduled for the selected State/District. The app has interface in English and Hindi and also provides two type of dashboards so that user can opt for the suitable dashboard for his liking. The dashboard contains counts for Scheduled VC for the Day, Important VCs (if any), VCs during the current month and VCs during the year. The dashboard appears based on the user prefe
12. Janmanrega Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) has inherent provisions for proactive disclosure of information to its citizens in reference to implementation of the MGNREGS. Citizen awareness is a key to efficient, effective and transparent execution of the scheme, while the programme rests on participation principles. Paradigm shift from an employment-oriented to a sustainable and productive livelihood support programme warrants greater public engagement. Mobile phone acts as a mode of
13. Shakti Button (शक्ति बटन)- Himachal Pradesh Police Shakti Button initiative of Himachal Pradesh Police in association with National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh is meant to help citizen (women in particular) who are in distress and need help while in Himachal Pradesh.
The app provides mechanism to set up to three emergency contacts to the app user from the device's contact list.
User has to set home district where the user ordinarily resides, draft emergency message of up to 110 characters and choose emergency contacts.
14. Public Financial Management System (PFMS) The PFMS mobile App currently provides information about Bank Related KPIs with respect to the Public Financial Management System. The App, to be used by Bank Nodal Officers and Scheme Managers, monitors pendency of Payments transactions and Beneficiary account validation in addition to other KPIs. Registered users on PFMS will be able to use the app on his/her mobile based on an OTP based secure system.
This is the first version of the app and more features would be added and will be released in
15. What is Google Meet and How To Use Google Meet What is Google Meet and How To Use Google Meet App
Google Meet is an online video conferencing tool that integrates with Google calendar.
We use Google Meet to conference call, video conference, screen share.
Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
16. Govt raises red flags over video conference app Zoom, calls it unsafe The Union home ministry has raised alarm bells, flagging video conferencing software Zoom, as unsafe and vulnerable to cyber crimes.
The ministry’s notification comes at a time when the platform has gained prominence with most industries now working from home in the wake of the covid-19 outbreak, globally. At the same time, with privacy coming into question in case of Zoom, the Centre has also asked all its ministers and staff to refrain from conducting any meetings on third party applica
17. 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy 10 Best Chinese Apps Alternatives for Enhanced Privacy
In the recent years, the app ecosystem in the Indian market has been taken over by Chinese apps. At present, most of the top-charting apps on the Play Store have Chinese roots. Many experts claim that Chinese apps collect user data and even some personally identifiable information. The recent case being
19. UMANG - One app for availing various government services UMANG - One app for availing various government services
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance . It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD) to drive Mobile Governance in India.
UMANG provides a single platform for all Indian Citizens to access pan India e-Gov services ranging from Central to Local Government bodies and other citizen centri
22 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar3 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
31 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh9 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)
34 Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020#Gujarat13 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty and Non-Teaching Vacancy Recruitment in NRTI Vadodara 2020
The National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Vadodara (Gujarat) invites online applications in the prescribed format from committed academics and practitioners with quality teaching experience, publications, and research expertise for the Faculty Sarkari Naukri Vacancy at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in various areas/ disciplines and some other Non-Teaching ...
37 Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020#Delhi22 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Group-A/B/C Vacancy in AIIMS Delhi and NCI Jhajjar 2020
Online Applications on prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizen candidates for filling up of the following Group-A, Group-B and Group-C Sarkari Naukri Para-Medical (Non-Faculty) vacancy posts at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi and NCI Jhajjar (Haryana) (Advt. No. 1-17/2020-Estt-I(RCT)).
AIIMS Delhi Jhajjar Group A B C Job Vacancy Recruitment ...
40 IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020#Bank12 Days Remaining for Apply IBPS 9th IX CRP RRB Officer Office-Assistant Recruitment 2020
It has been decided by IBPS to reopen the registration window and invite applications for 9th (IXth) online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Group-A Officers and Multipurpose Office-Assistants (Clerical cadre) Posts in the Participating Organisations in continuation to the detailed advertisement dated 01/07/2020.