All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in New Delhi today (Thursday) declared the result of final Post-Graduate (PG) programme examination 2020 on its official website - aiimsexams.org
Follow these steps to check the results
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIIMS - aiimsexams.org
Step 2: Under the Important announcement tab, click on the link that reads - "Result: Final Post-Graduate Programme Professional Examination held in August, 2020".
To Check Nursing Phase -IV result, click on the link that mentions - "Result of B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing Phase-IV Professional Examination- August 2020."
Step 3: A PDF document along with name, registration number, marks secured by candidates will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Look for your result by press Ctrl+F and typing your name or registration number.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
2. ICSI CSEET Result 2020 declared at icsi.edu ICSI CSEET Result 2020: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on Thursday declared the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can view their ICSI CSEET results 2020 and download their e-marksheet on the official website at icsi.edu.
3. Result of Engineering Services(Main) Examination 2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2020 held by U.P.S.C. on 18th October 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to
5. Result of Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination-2020 On the basis of the result of the written part of the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination-2020 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th to 18th October, 2020, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL
6. Declaration of Final Results of NDA and Naval Academy Examination(II), 2019 The following is the list, in order of merit of 662 candidates, who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public Service Commission on 17th November, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 144th Course and Naval Academy for the 106th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). For detailed information regarding the d
8. WBPSC Declares Food Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment Exam Result West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the result of the written exam held for selection of Sub-inspector in the West Bengal Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III under the Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who have qualified the exam have been shortlisted for the interview.
WBPSC has also release
9. TS POLYCET results 2020 declared at polycetts.nic.in; know details The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana, declared the results of Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) 2020 examination on its official websi. Students who have appeared in the TS POLYCET exam can check their results online and download their rank card at polycetts.nic.in.
The entrance examination is held for admission to various polytechnic courses in colleges spread across Telangana.
10. IGNOU June term-end exam 2020 result declared IGNOU June term-end exam result 2020: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the results for the June term-end examinations. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their results on the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in.
The grade cards for for BCA/ MCA/ MP/ MPB/ BDP/ BA/ B.COM/ B.Sc./ ASSO, other programmes have also been released and can be accessed by the students at the official website.
IGNOU June TEE
11. Class X results of CBSE declared; Trivandrum region records highest pass percentage The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared Class X results today. Trivandrum performed best amongst all regions with 99.28 % pass percentage followed by Chennai region with 98.95 % while Bengaluru stands at third position with 98.23 % pass percentage. A total of 18, 73,015students appeared in the exam out of which 17, 13,121students passed the exam. Overall pass percentage of this year is 91.46. Further details of CBSE results are as follows:
12. FMGE 2020: NBE has Released the Result at https://nbe.edu.in/, Students Can Check the Details Here Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) 2020 result has been released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website https://nbe.edu.in/ or https://natboard.edu.in/. The result is available in the form of a merit list, which includes the roll number, scores obtained and the qualifying status of the candidate. Only the candidates who have obtained a minimum of 150 marks out of
16. AHSEC Result 2020: Re-checking Result of Assam Class 12 Science Exam Released, Get Link Here The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has released the re-checking results of Assam HS Science exam 2020. The candidates who had applied for re-checking of their Assam Class 12 Science result can now check the same online. AHSEC has released the HS Science re-checking result 2020 on the official website - ahsec.nic.in. Students will be able to check their re-checked HS Science results against their exam roll number. A direct link to the Assam HS Science Re-checking Result 2020 ha
17. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
18. UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 Exam Result Declared; Check Details Here Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC ACF/RFO Mains 2020 result on August 06. Candidates can check their UPPSC result 2020 from the official website - www.uppsc.up.nic.in. This year, 454 candidates have qualified the UPPSC ACF/RFO 2017 mains exam. Candidates who cleared the mains exam will be called for a personal interview now. Check here for more details.
20. ICSI CSEET result 2020 declared at icsi.edu, heres direct link to download score card The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the result of first Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) held on 29th and 31st August, 2020. The CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) Result 2020 on the official website of the Institute - icsi.edu - today at 2 pm.
The candidates who appeared in the ICSI CSEET 2020 are advised to visit the official website of the ICSI to check and download their result. The
22. Combined Defence Services Examination (II)2019-Final Result The following are the lists, in order of merit of 196 (106+76+14) candidates who have qualified on the basis of the results of the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019 conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in September, 2019 and SSB interviews held by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the 149th (DE) Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-F
24. Odisha Plus 2 Science Result 2020 DECLARED: CHSE releases Class 12 results; check scores via SMS The Odisha Class 12 Science stream exam results were declared today (12 August, Wednesday) at 12.30 pm by the state council for higher secondary education (CHSE). Students can check the official website — orissaresults.nic.in.
Around one lakh students are awaiting their scores in the Science examination this year.
In addition to the official website, students can check their scores via SMS.
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs11 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
28 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs33 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
29 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
30 IBPS IT Jobs Vacancy Recruitment 2021 #Bank14 Days Remaining for Apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA, invites online applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following Information Technology (IT) Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts in IBPS.
IBPS IT Jobs Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Windows: 01 vacancies
Analyst Programmer - Frontend: 02 vacancies
31 MMMOCL Permanent Job Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Jobs14 Days Remaining for Apply Maha Mumbai Metro (M3) Operation Corporation Ltd. (MMMOCL) intends to appoint qualified and experienced Engineering professionals for the following 127 Government Job Vacancy posts of Permanent Job Vacancy posts on prescribed format in Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited.
MMMOCL Permanent Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Assistant Manager (P/Way): 01 vacancies
Station Manager: 03 vacancies
32 Direct Recruitment Job Vacancy in National Book Trust 2021#Jobs20 Days Remaining for Apply The National Book Trust (NBT) is an apex professional body established by the Government of India, invites application in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for recruitment and filling up the following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts on direct recruitment basis for its head office at New Delhi and regional offices at Bengaluru, Mumbai and Kolkata (Advertisement No.Estt./43/2020).
National Book Trust Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
34 Apex Bank Officer Grade Vacancy Recruitment 2021#Bank6 Days Remaining for Apply M.P. Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex bank - MPRSB) (M.P. State Cooperative Bank Limited) having headquartered at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) invites Online application in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for recruitment and appointment to the following 29 Posts of Officers Grade (Specialists) for the year 2021 in Apex Bank.
Apex Bank Specialist Officer Grade Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Apex Bank Officer Grade : 29 vacancies in SM-I/SM-II/MM-I/MM-II ...
35 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand6 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
37 Recruitment of Junior Engineer Trainee Civil Vacancy in UPPCL 2021#Uttar Pradesh29 Days Remaining for Apply Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd (UPPCL) invites online application on prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the following Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee - Civil Engineering) for various offices (DISCOMS/TRASCO) of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) (Advt. No. 01/VSA/2021/JE/Civil).
This vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Civil 2021 in UPPCL is suitable for those who have a Diploma in Engineering in t ...