Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), a Super Energy Service Company (ESCO) under the administrative control of Ministry of Power, Government of India, will procure 250 electric vehicles from Tata Motors and Hyundai Motor India. The companies were selected through an international competitive bidding process, which was aimed at increased participation. Tata Motors Limited and Hyundai Motor India Limited won the tender and now will supply 150 Nexon electric compact SUVs & 100 Kona electric premium SUVs respectively for government use. The letter of award for the procurement was presented to the two companies, in the presence of Mr. Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors, Mr. Shailesh Chandra, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors and Mr. Tarun Garg, Director – Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
This procurement will utilize 5 Million USD from the recent grant provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). EESL has received financing from ADB towards the cost of scaling up and financing high priority areas like Demand Side Energy Efficiency Sector Projects.
Mr. Saurabh Kumar, Executive Vice Chairperson, EESL said, “A shift to EVs, facilitated by our e-mobility programme will reduce dependence on oil imports and promote power capacity addition in India. This will greatly enhance the energy security of the country and will also lead to reduction in GHG emissions from the transport sector. Furthermore, we’re also working on rapid establishment of EV charging stations, which will give a fillip to the electric vehicle sales, going forward”
Mr. Seon Seob Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd, said, “Guided by our vision ‘Progress For Humanity’, we have been developing eco-friendly and human centric technologies that provide the best experience for our customers. As a caring and responsible brand, it is our privilege to align with the government’s goal for clean energy and collaborate with all stakeholders to create a sustainable ecosystem for electric mobility. Hyundai will continue to bring world class eco-friendly products and technologies for Indian market contributing towards the cleaner and greener environment”
Mr. Shailesh Chandra, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, said, “Electric mobility is gaining ground in the country and partnerships such as these are pivotal for building the requisite momentum. We have been partnering EESL and are pleased to provide more EVs to them for government use, enabling a smooth and sustainable transition to a future-oriented mobility solution. As the leader of the fast growing EV segment, Tata Motors is committed to popularise their access and use across India”
EESL is driven by the objective of facilitating faster adoption of disruptive technology solutions, while balancing economic development and environmental sustainability. With this specific initiative, EESL seeks to create the market for electric vehicles, through its unique business model of aggregation of demand and bulk procurement. EESL is seeking to leverage the immense potential of replacement of existing vehicles in the government departments for initial demand aggregation.
EESL will procure Tata Nexon at INR 14.86 lakh each, INR 13,000 cheaper than its ex-showroom price of INR 14.99 lakh whereas, Hyundai Kona, which offers a higher range, will be procured at an 11% lower price band of INR 21.36 lakh and with a standard three-year warranty. These electric vehicles will replace the existing fleet of petrol and diesel vehicles of the Central and State Governments. EESL has already received an order for 300 Long Range EVs from The Agency for Non-Conventional Energy and Rural Technology (ANERT), Kerala to be supplied in initial phase.
EESL plans to leverage efficiencies of scale and drive down costs through its innovative business model, while supporting local manufacturing facilities, gaining technical competencies for the long-term growth of the EV industry and enabling Indian EV manufacturers to emerge as major global players.
I am owner of this website and bharatpages.in . I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/bharatpages
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) likely to bet commissioned in 2022: Dr Jitendra Singh The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh said in a written reply to Rajya Sabha that Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) being constructed by Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) is expected to get commissioned by October 2022. On completion of commissioning, PFBR will be adding 500 MW of electrical power to the national grid.
2. Workshop to mark 20 years of Himalayan Chandra Telescope to highlight the science it produced In the cold, dry desert of Ladakh, 4500 meters above the mean sea level, for two decades, the 2-m diameter optical-infrared Himalayan Chandra Telescope (HCT) at the Indian Astronomical Observatory (IAO) has been scanning the night sky in search of stellar explosions, comets, asteroids, and exo-planets.
The telescope remotely operated using a dedicated satellite communication link from the Centre for Research & Education in Science & Technology (CREST), Indian I
3. 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) approved by DGCA to Provide Pilot Training for Drones As on 15 Sep 2020, 13 Flying Training Organisations (FTOs) have been approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to provide pilot training for Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) or drones.
Draft Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) Section 7, Series D, Part-I and draft Flying Training Circular (FTC) - 2 of 2020 have been published on the DGCA website for seeking public comments. Once the above mentioned CAR and FTC are approved, it would encourage more entities to seek permission
4. Rajya Sabha passes Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 today Rajya Sabha passed Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 in New Delhi today. The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Act of 2014 and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017 are the unique initiatives of the Government of India to impart knowledge in the field of Information Technology to provide solutions to the challenges faced by the country.The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2020 wa
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi to inaugurate the summit Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020 on October 5 Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog are organizing a Global Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020. The Summit will be inaugurated by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in the august presence ofMinister of Electronics & IT, Communications and Law &Justice, Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, eminent global AI expert Professor R
6. DRDO successfully flight tests Indigenously Developed Anti Radiation Missile (RUDRAM) New generation Anti Radiation Missile (RUDRAM) was successfully Flight tested today onto a radiation target located on Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. The missile was launched from SU-30 MKI fighter aircraft.
The RUDRAM is first indigenous anti-radiation missile of the country for Indian Air Force (IAF), being developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). The missile is integrated on SU-30 MKI fighter aircraft as the launch platform, having cap
7. Private Sector Participation in Space Sector Government has created Indian National Space, Promotion &Authorization Centre (INSPACe), under Department of Space to encourage, promote and hand hold the private sector for their participation in Space Sector. Private players will also be able to use ISRO infrastructure through INSPACe.The decision of Government was conveyed to the Members of the scientific community elaborately, and scientific community welcomed the Government decision.
The role of New Space India Limited (NSIL) in the po
8. India has Air Bubble Agreements with 10 Countries India has entered into Air Bubble agreements with 10 countries viz. USA, Canada, France, Germany, UK, Maldives, UAE, Qatar, Afghanistan and Bahrain, till 13.09.2020.
The essential details of Air Bubbles agreements are as follows:
1. These are temporary agreements between two countries aimed at restarting commercial passenger services when regular international flights are suspended as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
9. NTPC allowed to use drones for research and inspection of Thermal Power Projects Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have granted conditional exemption to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the deployment of Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) for carrying out research and inspection activities at Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Station, Madhya Pradesh, Gadarwara Super Thermal Power Plant, Madhya Pradesh, and Sipat Super Thermal Power Project, Chhattisgarh using drones.
Shri Amber Dubey, Joint Secretary, Ministry
10. New Atomic Power Plants During the last three years and the current year, the Government has accorded administrative approval and financial sanction for construction of twelve (12) nuclear power reactors - ten (10) indigenous 700 MW Pressurized Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) to be set up in fleet mode & two (02) units of Light Water Reactors (LWRs) to be set up in cooperation with Russian Federation to enhance nuclear power capacity in the country. The details of these projects are given below:
11. 670 new electric buses and 241 charging stations sanctioned under FAME scheme In a big push towards electric mobility the Government has sanctioned 670 Electric buses in the states of Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat and Chandigarh and 241 Charging Stations in Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Gujarat and Port Blair under Phase-II of FAME India Scheme.
Announcing this in a series of tweet messages,Union Heavy In
14. The top Python developers in the United States Python is a Swiss Army Knife for programmers. It is a veteran programming language present in many applications and operating systems. We can find it running on servers, in iOS, Android, Linux, Windows or Mac applications. This is because it has a moderate learning curve and because its philosophy emphasizes offering a readable code syntax.
It is a versatile multiplatform and multiparadigm programming language that stands out for its readable and clean code. On
15. Rocket Launching Port Union Minister of State (Independent Charge), Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances, Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, DrJitendra Singh informed about the status of setting up of country’s second space rocket launching port by ISRO in Kulasekarapattinam, located in Tamil Nadu in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
As per the request of Department of Space, Government of Tamil Nadu has identified 961.66.90 hectares in Thoothukudi district. Land surve
16. Education Minister virtually attends Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology Union Minister of Education Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ virtually attended Diamond Jubilee Celebration of Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology (Department of Higher Education) as Chief Guest today. Union Minister of State for Education Shri Sanjay Dhotre also attended the event through video conferencing as Guest of Honor.
The Commission has done important work in the creation and development of Scientific and Technical Terminology for Hindi and other Indi
17. CSIR-CMERI comes up with High Flow Rate Water Purification Technology for Fluoride and Iron Removal NEED OF THE TECHNOLOGY:
The contamination of fluoride and iron in drinking water is increasing day by day. Iron is the most abundant trace element in human body, responsible for accomplishment of vital biological functions such as gastrointestinal processes and the regulation of body temperature. But when iron level in water is beyond 0.3 ppm (as per WHO guideline), it shows several adverse effects including liver disease, irregular heart rhythm and neuronal disorder etc.
18. National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is boosting high power computing in the country India is fast expanding its supercomputer facilities and developing the capacity to manufacture its own supercomputers in the country.
The National Super Computing Mission (NSM) is rapidly boosting high power computing in the country through its various phases to meet the increasing computational demands of academia, researchers, MSMEs, and startups in areas like oil exploration, flood prediction as also genomics, and drug discovery.
With the infrastructure planned in NSM Phase-I alre
19. Swimming Fraternity welcomes resumption of Olympic training with sport-specific SOP issued by Sports Ministry The Indian swimming fraternity has welcomed the decision to reopen swimming pools across the country. On Friday, the Sports Ministry issued the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) outlining use of swimming pools for competitive swimmers. In its order dated September 30, the Union Home Ministry allowed for the reopening of swimming pools except for those in containment zones.
Virdhawal Khade one of 6 Indian swimmers who has achieved the Olympic qualification B mark and who participated in the 20
21. Department of Science & Technology is having three binational Centres Presently the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India is having three binationalCentres namely Indo-French Centre for Promotional of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)established with France in 1987, Indo-US Science & Technology Forum (IUSSTF) established in2000 with USA and Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) established in 2010under inter-governmental agreements.
During last three years, the following new programmes have been launched by these binationalCentres:
23. CSIR-KPIT demonstrates Hydrogen Fuel Cell fitted car Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and KPIT successfully ran trials of India’s first Hydrogen Fuel Cell (HFC) prototype car running on an indigenously developed fuel cell stack at CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune. The fuel cell is a low temperature PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) type Fuel Cell that operates at 65-75 degree centigrade, which is suitable for vehicular applications.
24. Realme C12, Realme C15 Set to Launch in India on August 18: Price, Specifications Realme C12 and Realme C15 are set to launch in India on August 18, the company revealed through teasers featured on its website. Both the devices are teased to come with a 6,000mAh battery. The Realme C12 also surfaced on benchmark site Geekbench and the certification portal of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) earlier this month. The Realme C15, on the other hand, was already available in Indonesia. The media invite sent by Realme on Wednesday shows that the Realme C12 and Realme C15 will both launch in
25. Importance of Motorcycle Gears Good motorcycle gear helps protect you from sun, rain, wind, noise, and debris, as well as pavement. It’s designed for more than just crash protection: it’s your second skin and protects you from sunburn, deafness from the wind, and anything that is flying through the air.
Crash protection is the biggest benefit, however, and those of us who have come into contact with the pavement and have been saved by
27 Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh#Faculty & Teaching63 Days Remaining for Apply Faculty Professor Vacancy Recruitment in AIIMS Rishikesh
Online applications on prescribed format are invited by Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh from suitable candidate for filling up 24 Group-A Faculty Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts Professor in various subjects/disciplines on direct recruitment basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand) (Advertisement No. 2020/105-128).
28 Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020#Rajasthan3 Days Remaining for Apply Assistant and Clerk Vacancy Recruitment by High Court Rajasthan 2020
Rajasthan High court at Jodhpur invites online application in the prescribed format for Common Competitive Recruitment Examination 2020 for Direct Recruitment to the Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Grade-II for Rajasthan High Court (RHC), Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority (RSLSA) and District Legal Service Authorities (DLSA), Rajasth ...
30 SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020#SSC1 Days Remaining for Apply SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold a Computer Based Online Combined All India Open Recruitment Examination from 22/03/2021 to 25/03/2021 (for Computer Based Examination, Paper-I) for recruitment to the Government Job vacancy posts of Junior Engineers Group-B (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract)
32 Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna#Bihar2 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment for Non-Faculty Vacancy in IGIMS Patna
Applications are invited by the Director, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS), Patna (Bihar) on prescribed recruitment application proforma from Indian citizens for appointment on various Non-Teaching/Non-Faculty Para-Medical Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts at IGIMS, Patna in various departments. (Advertisement No. 08/Non-Faculty Post/Estt./GIMS/2020)
IGIMS Patna Non-Faculty Recruitment 20 ...
33 UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021#UPSC12 Days Remaining for Apply UPSC Geo-Scientist Geologist Recruitment Examination 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 will hold a Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 (Computer Based Test) on 21/02/2021 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2021 for recruitment to following 40 Govt. Job Sarkari Naukri Vacancy posts of Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geologica ...
39 Stenographer Recruitment Exam 2020 by SSC#SSC6 Days Remaining for Apply Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2020 by SSC
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination 2020 from 29/03/2021 to 31/03/2021 for Recruitment of Government Jobs (Sarkari Naukri) Vacancy of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade ‘D’ (Group ‘C’) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India
40 UPSC Government Jobs Recruitment 12/2020 Vacancies#UPSC0 Days Remaining for Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Dholpur House, New Delhi invites Online application on prescribed recruitment form by 29/10/2020 for following Sarkari Naukri Government Jobs vacancy posts especially Specialist (Faculty - Assistant Professor), Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Engineer etc. in various Central Government Departments/Organisations in the prescribed online format (Advt. No. 12/2020).
42 Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020#Management20 Days Remaining for Apply Recruitment of Manager vacancy in SPMCIL 2020
Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is looking forward to recruiting high calibre and talented professionals and invites online applications on prescribed form for the following 16 Government Job Vacancy of Assistant Manager position in various disciplines 2020. (Advertisement No. 04/2020-CP). Published at https://www.SarkariNaukriBlog.com
48 India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh#Himachal Pradesh8 Days Remaining for Apply India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 for Himachal Pradesh
Online applications in the prescribed format are invited by Odisha and Tamil Nadu Circles of Indian Postal Department from eligible candidates for the recruitment selection and engagement to the Government Job vacancy posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) under Cycle-III/2020-2021 in the posts offices of the respective circles in the state in Himachal Pradesh. (Advertisement Numbers - R&E/77-55/2020)