Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was informed that out of 136 projects taken up by the State of Haryana, 63 projects costing Rs. 693 crore have been completed and 73 projects worth Rs 1,875 crore are under implementation. The total approved State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) was Rs 2,566 crore for the state of Haryana. During an online review meeting with the senior officials of the states of Punjab, Haryana and UT of Chandigarh, Secretary MoHUA appreciated the progress made by the States/UT and requested them to implement the projects expeditiously so that the intended benefits reach the people timely. He advised them to complete all the projects within the extended Mission period up to 31st March, 2021 so as to avail the Central Assistance (CA). Thereafter the State/UT Government will have to complete these projects with their own resources. Ms. Keshni Anand Arora, Chief Secretary, Government of Haryana, Smt. Vini Mahajan, Chief Secretary, Government of Punjab & Shri Manoj Kumar Parida, Advisor to Administrator, UT of Chandigarh attended the meeting besides the Mission Directors of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Chandigarh has awarded contracts for all 12 projects (100%) of the approved SAAP of Rs 57 crore. In Punjab against a SAAP size of Rs. 2,767 crore, 185 projects have been taken up and contracts have been awarded for projects costing Rs 2,132 crore
During the review meeting, it was informed that Haryana is ranked 12th, Punjab 26th and Chandigarh 2nd in AMRUT's National rankings. Appreciating the progress made by the States/UT, Secretary, MoHUA requested them to keep up their efforts and to strive further to enhance their performance.
Household Tap Connections: Haryana has provided 2.29 lakh new household water tap connections so far. Chandigarh has met the target of 20,000 for tap connections. The Secretary emphasized the need to guard against poor plumbing leading to leakages. He suggested capacity building of the plumber also.
• Sewerage connections: Haryana has provided 2.22 lakh sewer connections and Punjab has given 1.75 lakh new connections. Chandigarh has provided 20,000 new sewer connections.
• Drainage: Secretary, MoHUA complimented the State Government of Haryana for eliminating water logging at 300 points.
• Replacement of Streetlights with LED and Energy Audit of Water Pumps: Haryana has so far replaced 1.95 lakh streetlights with LED lights, Punjab has replaced 2.51 lakh lights and Chandigarh has replaced 43,853 lights. The States/UT were requested to expedite the process for replacement of the streetlights with LED lights.
• Online Building Permission System (OBPS): Both the States have implemented the system in their Mission cities. Chandigarh assured that the OBPS would be implemented by 30" September, 2020 in all mission cities.
• Credit Rating: Credit Rating work has been completed in all Mission cities in the two States and UT. 5 cities each in Haryana and Punjab and the UT of Chandigarh have received IGR Rating.
During the meeting, it was informed that the Ministry has developed a common Dashboard for all the Missions of the Ministry where information relating to all States/UT and cities would be available. The States/UT may use this facility for monitoring the progress. Secretary, MoHUA requested the states/UT to update the details of Missions regularly so that the progress would be updated in the portal/dashboard. This data is used for monitoring, reviewing and assessment of monthly rankings on the progress among the states.
Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 25th June, 2015 in 500 cities across the country, covering about 60% of the total urban population. It is a centrally sponsored scheme with a total outlay of ₹ 1,00,000 crore including a Central Assistance of ₹ 50,000 crore spread over 5 years i.e. from FY 2015-2016 to FY 2019-2020. The thrust areas of the Mission are water supply, sewerage & septage management, storm water drainage, green spaces & parks and non-motorized urban transport. Besides creating basic infrastructure, the Mission also has a reform agenda spread over four years.
Against the total State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) size of ₹77,640 crore, ₹39,011 crore (50%) has been allocated to water supply sector, ₹32,456 crore (42%) to sewerage & septage management sector, ₹2,969 crore (4%) for storm water drainage projects, ₹1,436 crore (2%) for non-motorized urban transport and ₹1,768 crore (2%) for green spaces & parks. Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) have been approved for projects worth ₹80,428 crore, of which contracts have been awarded for projects worth ₹ 66,077 crore including completed projects worth ₹ 11,523 crore.
I am owner of this website. I Love blogging and Enjoy to listening old song.
.... Enjoy this Author Blog/Website visit http://twitter.com/educratsweb
if you have any information regarding Job, Study Material or any other information related to career. you can Post your article on our website. Click here to Register & Share your contents.
For Advertisment or any query email us at email@example.com
1. How to decorate a room without purchasing anything new?
Are you wondering how you get the new look without purchasing new things? Actually, this is possible. You just need to open up your eyes, and you find that some little changes in rooms transform the entire look. Confusion is still there, then here read the below article to find out more.
Create the new flavor
2. AirAsia India extends its Flash Sale with fares as low as ₹877 AirAsia India extends its Flash Sale with fares as low as ₹877
National, 20th January 2021: Encouraging forward bookings with a #TimeToTravel campaign while announcing new domestic routes, AirAsia India today announced the extension of its Flash Sale with attractive fares with fares starting from ₹877. The Flash Sale booking period has been extended till 22nd January with special fares for travel between 1 April and 30 Sep 2021. Guest
3. Best translation agencies in the United States Although it is true that translation work can be carried out by any expert in the interpretation of two languages - English to Spanish, Spanish to French, for example -, the professional translation services offered by high-quality agencies are subject to the fulfillment of many requirements.
Some of these requirements, logically, are meant to be recognized and certified as professional translators, while others are to comply in order to show greater confidence to clients, which allow the
4. Benefits of hiring Japanese translation services If you need to communicate with a Japanese company and you don´t speak Japanese and they don´t speak English, you need Japanese translation services (here click). If you need this kind of services, we highly recommend you hiring professional translation services from an agency. This will allow you to have a native Japanese translator (this means
Imagine a CMS-based solution. For each vis
7. Foreign Funding to NGOs Details of the Foreign Contribution (FC) received and utilized by the associations registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) during the last 3 years are as under:-
Total FC received including interest on FC (Rupees in Cr.)
Total FC utilized
8. Allocation of funds to States under ANBP and PMGKP The Government has made a provision of Rs. 40,000 crore under MGNREGA Scheme through Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Package (ANBP) to provide employment to the needy workers, in addition to allocation of Rs. 61,500 crore under MGNREGA for Financial Year 2020-21. This was stated by Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Union Minister of State for Finance & Corporate Affairs in a written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP), the Government paid 12% employe
10. Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2020-21 The Government of India, in consultation withthe Reserve Bank of India, has decided to issue Sovereign Gold Bonds. The Sovereign Gold Bonds will be issued in six tranches from October 2020 to March 2021as per the calendar specified below:
11. Investment in Defence through FDI Route In May, 2001, the Defence Industry sector, which was hitherto reserved for the public sector, was opened up to 100% for Indian private sector participation, with Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) up to 26% both subject to licensing. Further, Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce & Industry vide Press Note No.5 (2016 Series)’, has allowed FDI under automatic route upto 49% and above 49% through government route wherever it is likely to result in access
12. Ease of Doing Business The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) in coordination with Governments of States and Union Territories (UTs), is working on improving business regulatory environment in States and UTs. The exercise involves identifying reforms which bring Ease of Doing Business (EoDB), in consultation with the States and UTs. Once identified, these reforms are compiled into an Action Plan and shared with States and UTs for its imple
13. E-Commerce Retail Companies Representations alleging violations of extant laws by e-commerce companies, have been received. In this regard, representations received are being examined by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and certain alleged contraventions under the FDI Policy, are also being investigated against certain e-commerce retail companies under provisions of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 by the Directorate of Enforcement. Further, several complaints against e-commerce entities, includi
14. The importance of translation services for companies Is your business strong in the country and you want to expand it globally? Global exposure is only possible if you prepare for it. Business communication with multiple countries requires expertise and precision. Whether you are in the public or private sector, you need professional translation services for more than one language.
What are the advantages of using translation agencies?
Better communication with customers: If your company needs to communicate
16. KVIC's Use of Paper Packaging in Online Sales Earns Public Accolades Khadi and Village Industries Commission’s (KVIC) venture into the E-Commerce industry just two months ago is using handmade paper packaging materials from day one to prevent plastic pollution that is along the Khadi’s principle of “Green Chemistry''.
KVIC is specifically using handmade paper envelopes/packets and handmade carton boxes for packaging of articles except for liquid materials where plastic wraps are nominally used to prevent an
17. Impact of Covid-19 on E-commerce Various restrictions were imposed to ensure social-distancing during lock down under guidelines released by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), from time to time. During this period delivery of essential goods, including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment were encouraged through e-commerce. Since, the pandemic is still ongoing, it is too early to make an assessment of the impact of the pandemic on the e-commerce sector.
E-commerce operators are liable to be registered irrespe
18. 63 AMRUT Projects worth Rs 693 Crore completed; 73 Projects worth Rs 1,875 Crore under implementation in Haryana Shri Durga Shanker Mishra, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) was informed that out of 136 projects taken up by the State of Haryana, 63 projects costing Rs. 693 crore have been completed and 73 projects worth Rs 1,875 crore are under implementation. The total approved State Annual Action Plan (SAAP) was Rs 2,566 crore for the state of Haryana. During an online review meeting with the senior officials of the states of Punjab, Haryana and UT of Chandigarh, Secretary MoHUA appreciated
19. Some of the best translation agencies in the US There are many types of business translations services. These include all type of corporations, from small businesses to large organizations, as its clients. They also include different type of documents related to document processes, such as conference presentations, contract negotiations, marketing material and client meetings, among many others.
As a result of the current economic climate, a business translation takes on special relevance for companies looki
20. Rise in Price of Essential Items Details of retail inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI), brought out by M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) from January to August 2019 and current year 2020 is as follows-
Consumer Price Index (Inflation %)
21. Modernisation of Major Ports The Government of India has taken concerted efforts in the direction of expansion and modernization of major ports of the country. Infrastructure development and capacity augmentation of major ports is an ongoing process. It involves construction of new berths and terminals, mechanization of existing berths and terminals, capital dredging for deepening of drafts for attracting large vessels in port channels, development of road and rail connectivity etc. As a result, the cargo handling capacity of
22. Measures to Boost Industrial Growth Rate Industrial growth depends on a number of factors including structural, external, fiscal and industrial factors. The moderation in India’s industrial growth coincides with deceleration in growth of global output. The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 has severely impacted some of the major economies of the world. It has affected countries across the globe including some of the major players like USA, European Union, UK, and India. Both World Bank and IMF estimate contraction in global GD
23. Remarkable translation agencies in the United States Whenever you need translation services in the United States, you are conscious that there are thousands option all over the country. You must be careful, because although there are many awesome ones, there are a lot of low-quality ones.
One the most remarkable agencies is Pangeanic. This agency headquarters is actually located abroad, in the city of Valencia, in Spain. In the United States, it has two offices, in San Francisco and in Boston. It also has offices
24. Rules for E-Commerce Entities Under Consumer Protection Act As per the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 notified under ConsumerProtection Act, 2019, an e-commerce entity is defined as any person who owns, operates or managesdigital or electronic facility or platform for electronic commerce, but does not include a seller offeringhis goods or services for sale on a marketplace e-commerce entity.
As per the Rule 4(1) of E-Commerce Rules, an e-commerce entity shall be a company incorporatedunder the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) or the Compani
25. Prices of Petrol/Diesel Prices of petrol and diesel have been made market-determined with effect from 26.06.2010 and 19.10.2014 respectively. Since then, the Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) take appropriate decision on pricing of petrol and diesel, in line with international product prices and other market conditions. The OMCs have not only increased but also decreased the prices of petrol and diesel, in line with changes in international prices and rupee dollar exchange rate.
The prices of petrol and die
26 CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply CIMAP Scientist Technical Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2020
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CSIR-CIMAP), invites online applications in the prescribed format from Indian citizens for the recruitment of Government Job vacancy posts of Scientists and Technical Officer from enthusiastic young and dynamic Indian Nationals involved in Product Development/Technology Innovation/Applied Technology/Translation Research having excellent academic record/proven ...
27 Scientist and Driver Recruitment in NBRI Lucknow 2020-21#Jobs30 Days Remaining for Apply CSIR- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, a premier plant science research institute under CSIR. CSIR-NBRI invites applications in the prescribed recruitment form from enthusiastic, innovative and young Indian researchers having an excellent academic record and proven scientific achievements for Recruitment to fill up the following Sarkari Naukri vacancies of Scientists and Vehicle Driver Job Vacancies in CSIR CBRI. (Advertisement No. 02/2020)
CSIR NBRI Scientist and ...
28 Officer Engineer Vacancy Recruitment by Meghalaya Advt. No. 2020-21/70#Jobs5 Days Remaining for Apply On behalf of various Government Departments of Meghalaya Government, Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Officers/Engineer etc. in various Departments/Organisation of Meghalaya Government. (Advt. No. MPSC/Advt-54/1/2020-21/70)
Meghalaya PSC Officer Engineer Vacancy recruitment 2020-21
29 Recruitment of Probationary Officers in ECGC Ltd. 2021#Jobs3 Days Remaining for Apply ECGC Limited invites online applications in the prescribed format for the recruitment for Sarkari Naukri vacancy posts of Probationary Officers (PO) from Indian citizens in various specialist/ generalist disciplines.
ECGC limited Probationary officer Recruitment 2021
ECGC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Probationary Officers: 59 vacancies (UR-25, EWS-05, OBC-16, SC-09, ST-04) (PWD-04), Pay Scale: ₹32795-62315 (Under revision since 2017), A ...
30 Police Constable Vacancy Recruitment by Haryana SSC Advt. No. 4/2020#Haryana13 Days Remaining for Apply Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC/HRYSSC) invites online applications in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri Vacancy of Constables (Male/Female) in Group-C in Haryana Police. (Advt. No. 4/2020)
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment Advt. No. 4/2020
Haryana SSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Male Constable (General Duty): 5500 vacancies
31 Recruitment of Regular Job Vacancies in IRCON International 2021#Jobs1 Days Remaining for Apply IRCON International Limited, A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites online applications on prescribed format for the recruitment for the following regular Government Job vacancy posts in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Finance and Legal disciplines at Ircon's various projects situated in various states across India. (Advertisement No. 07/2020).
Ircon International regular job vacancy 2021
IRCON Regular Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancie ...
32 Recruitment for Regular and Fixed Job vacancy in HIL India Limited 2021#Jobs8 Days Remaining for Apply HIL (India) Limited (Formerly known as Hindustan Insecticides Limited), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, invites application in the prescribed format for the recruitment of following Sarkari Naukri job vacancy posts on a Regular and Fixed Tenure basis for the year 2021.
HIL India Job Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
Finance Manager: 02 vacancies in E-4 cadre on a r ...
35 Recruitment for Law Clerks Trainee in Uttarakhand High Court 2021#Uttarakhand3 Days Remaining for Apply Applications in the prescribed format are invited from all eligible candidates for the post of ‘Law Clerks (Trainee)’ purely on contractual basis for a fixed tenure of one year (may be extended) in the establishment of High Court of Uttarakhand at Nainital. (Advertisement No. 01/Law Clerks (Trainee)/2021)
Uttarakhand High Court Law Clerks Trainee Recruitment 2021
Law Clerks Trainee : 10 vacancies, Pay : ₹35000/- per month consolidated, Qualification ...
36 Recruitment for Job Vacancy in National Education Society for Tribal Students 2021#Jobs7 Days Remaining for Apply National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA), Government of India (GoI) invites online applications in the prescribed format from all eligible candidates for recruitment of various Government Job vacancies in Group-B and Group-C Jobs Categories on regular basis in NESTS for which the recruitment examination will be conducted through Computer Based Test/Examination. (Advertisement No. 01)
NESTS Jobs Recruitmen ...